Aug 9, 2020
Haha, so now being a decent human makes me a 'loyalist'? I haven't thrown a cent Snats' way, yet I'm labeled a loyalist? That's wild. Believe what you want, but the update flipped my perspective.

The sheer amount of bullshit people are spewing here only solidified my stance. I was ready for some critique, but this? This isn't critique; it's pure, unfiltered hate.

And yeah, if that update had been under 30 minutes, I'd have dropped this game like a hot potato. But it wasn't. I got a solid three hours, way more than the hour I braced myself for. That was a pleasant shock.

Yet here I am, apparently a 'loyalist'. You seem stuck in this 'us vs. them' fantasy. Not everyone's a one-dimensional character stuck in their ways, incapable of changing their mind.
Lmao, first you complained about it not being out after 7 months.

Then you made fun of people that haven’t donated or spew “hate” and complained.

Then you reveal you haven’t donated.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Your picture should be next to the definition of hypocrisy

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
The sheer audacity of some people thinking their opinions are gold is laughable. This thread is a salt mine, filled with whiners. I get it, I wasn't thrilled about snats either until the update hit, and while it wasn't groundbreaking, it was decent. But the level of exaggeration and vitriol here? It's beyond.

You've got folks who didn't pay a dime for the game, contributed zilch to its success, yet they've got the audacity to spew hate.
They're clinging to nostalgia like it's a life raft, completely out of touch with reality. It's pathetic watching this thread devolve from somewhat reasonable discussion to a cesspool of hate.

All the sensible folks have bailed, leaving behind these leeches who offer nothing but criticism. They think they're owed the right to trash the game endlessly. If you despise it so much, why not just leave?

And then there's this gem where some random nobody claims the game will feature NTR, with zero evidence, mind you. Snats himself debunked it, but no, the mob mentality kicks in, believing any baseless rumor.

Let's be clear, the update might've been delayed, but it delivered. Snats doesn't owe jack to the pirates. If his real fans are happy, that's what counts in any developer's book.

I'm better off steering clear of this cesspool of a community. But I couldn't resist dropping one last message on this thread before I peace out.

Snap back to reality, and have some common sense.
shu up noone is reading all that get a life and stop defending that stupid lol, "non of you have opinion cause youre not paying" well news for you i was a supporter and stopped been one a the moment i realize he was just an idiot who dont has a programmer "cause he has bad experiences before" LOL i use to be in the tier of 30 usd

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
first you complained about it not being out after 7 months.
Yes, because it took too long? also my complaing was never about hating the game, or the developer, I simply stated that I would black list the game. Is that suddenly hate too? What do you not understand between leaving the game, or just being here to hate 24/7?

once again, I have stated that if you don't like, leave. Which is something I told myself if I didn't like the update, I would have left. Yet you take that as hate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFalloutSeries

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
I think those who's judgement hasn't been clouded by how long Snatz took to release the updates more or less agree while the first part was meh,
Yeah, we can all agree that the first release of the remake wasn't a good release.

except that whole choices will matter now thing,
I don't think the choices matter honestly, all the choices let to the same thing anyway lol.

I'm waiting cause 3 hours or 30, until Snatz himself says the prologue is complete I don't feel it's worth trying out yet.
That's a valid reason imo, althought I myself disagree. for me, the longer the update, the better. But I can see why you want to hurry up through the prologue.

Also yes we are getting the game for free, but you seem to misunderstand how much this site and community helped Snatz out when he first started,
Oh you seem to be misunderstanding me, I am not against complaining, what I am against is blind hate and straight up lies, i keep hearing people making up stuff and a second later, everyone begins to believe it.

People here seem to be very much anti-femboy for no reason. You got futas here, buff women, bordeline fat women. And yet the moment you show any love for femboys, they start to insult you.

I once said that Jaiden new look was perfection (which is obviously an exaggeration as perfection is not possible). then I get people calling my opinion about Jaiden "worthless", "Garbage", and many more insults simply for stating that I love Jaiden :ROFLMAO:

and when I start to say my opinion about the people, instead of getting reasons for why they disagree, instead of replying like a normal person, they begin to personally attack me, they begin to take screenshots of my old messages, messages that won't help them in anyway possible to begin with.

And when I stated that i would leave if the update was 30 min or less, they began to take it as a hate, I stated that I simply would blacklist the game. Which never happened because the update took me 3 hours.

So you see, my conclusion was that the mayority of people here are just toxic. I'm all for disagreement and constructive criticism. But they always begin to start insulting without valid reasons.

At least you are the first polite person who disagreed with my take, which i respect honestly.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I once said that Jaiden new look was perfection (which is obviously an exaggeration as perfection is not possible). then I get people calling my opinion about Jaiden "worthless", "Garbage", and many more insults simply for stating that I love Jaiden
that shouldn't even need an explanation, the old version of him was so far better then the new one that i cant even find an apt comparison to describe how far better the old version was

M1918_BAR

Jan 30, 2019
I adjusted a script to remove that annoying typewriter sound that the text has. Just extract the game folder within to your game's folder, overwriting if needed.

It's the most basic of changes, only commenting out a single line of script. Thus it needs to be in the correct subdirectory of the game folder. It would require actual mod skills that I don't have to make it work anywhere in the game folder.
thank you. now i dont have to hear those stupid beeps everytime a new letter appears, its so goddamn annoying and irritating

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes