LolaManola

Dec 12, 2022
If there is lesbian content in this game I hope it is avoidable for this remake, for me it is considered a lighter NTR. And more knowing that men are almost not interested in women. I also wouldn't like to see Futa with women who could be romantic or sexual interests for the MC. It doesn't bother me if it's with characters that the MC will never touch. I know I'm selfish but the MC is already enough to satisfy anyone.

For those who like to see lesbian content or Futa with women who are interests for the MC, watch it. But for me, who doesn't like it, I want to have the option to not even see it in the story. A button to not see that content or something.

Excuse my English, I hope it's understood, I speak Spanish.

P.S.: The scenes in this game are some of the best and hottest I've seen, I hope you keep up the good work.

Sep 8, 2020
To whom it may concern. My name is Grey, AKA “The Voldemort” of TwistedWorld, and I’m here to share my story.

Before we begin, I want to make sure to immediately say, that the Spanish Mod “Juan” and the translator team (wich are associated with Snats) are not part of the issue I wanna talk about.

The people I will primarily talk about here are: Snats, Apex(AKA Sky), and Samuraisnake.

This is a long read…
So a TL;DR first… I was scammed (By Snats), Mentally abused (By Apex), and Samuraisnake did nothing to help even after begging him as a friend (which I guess we never were).
This story happened between the Summer of 2022 and October 2023 and is still ongoing, at least on my mental health.
Why come out now? Well, honestly I had hope they would smarten up, and realise the bullshit they were doing, but I was very wrong, I underestimated the cruelty of these people.
Another important point to add, is that due to having horrible mental health, thanks to them too, I deleted my discord account because I genuinely wanted to end it all. And now Snats laughs about it btw.
Again, this will be a long read… and I'm basically burning the bridge on my side, but I guess they threw me off a long time ago.

We will go chronologically, so for those who were following this game and on discord in that time frame, this will sound very familiar to ya’ll.
Winter 2021, A DK event was held, where for 150$, you can have your character in TW… now it’s very important to note, that the commissioner had full ownership of the end model (or what Snats gave you) and that Snats does whatever he wants with it in-game… obviously those closer to him i.e. Apex and Samuraisnake would enjoy more and ALOT more… e.g. like having Sky (Apex’s commission) be on main character level similar to Jaiden.

My commission then was 2 characters, Cera and Saidah (Cera debuted in TW classic 0.6 2022-July-12, Saidah never did)
(Saidah’s reveal post -SINCE DELETED-)
So I paid 300$ and was promised that Saidah would come later…
There were no or a few minor issues between me and Samuraisnake, but it’s typical mod behaviour.
Then OUT OF NOWHERE, Apex (who was mod then) asked me to be an e-couple.
I regrettably accepted, I already know I would get ridicule for this, but looking at comments here, he is not well liked, so I hope you can excuse me for falling for his lies, then to be abused by him.
It is fair to criticise me for this. And trust me, I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, but we did e-date and that’s what matters.

Apex, as alluded to earlier, was nice until he wasn’t…
The man was very afraid of me doxxing him, even though he gave me his info willy nilly… I will obviously not doxx him. He can also doxx me back so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

The point of all of this is that we had a fight… In this fight, Apex accused me of doxxing him when I blatantly didn’t. Well… having Apex threaten to ban me and telling me to throw myself off a bridge hit hard honestly, because it came from a man I loved. Yet, Snats sided with him. He didn’t care to look into anything. (more on that later)
Ever since then my relationship with Apex soured hard, and has never recovered… I have to mention that he apologised to me, but his actions never backed his words… he still constantly threatened to ban me, which made me leave the server multiple times to avoid it/him.
During this time I pushed changes to be made in the server like “Mods can’t ban, only Snats can.” which was passed, but probably reverted idk.

That fight was very important because it showed me something that i realised much later. Snats is protecting Apex. Why? I don’t know. Must be more than funding… why? Well…

Following my first 2 commissions (which i will call ‘DK’ now, for simplicity) I bought 6 characters, their names are: Nazar, Amir, Patricia, Kanae(was a gift), Rexy(was a gift), Arielle(was a gift).
Kanae, Arielle, Rexy appear in game:
Patricia and Amir were revealed publicly on discord -SINCE DELETED-:
Nazar was revealed on patreon only -SINCE DELETED-: (He was also meant to be Kieran’s boyfriend -A character coauthored by me and Luster-)
Amir was also mentioned as “Channel’s” son: (apartment 201)
This was done without my consent as Amir was not anyone’s son, but guess what, i didn’t care… In fact I gave Snats full control of my characters… I would say stuff like “Just make your version of them and I will have my own.” and “You have complete freedom” (I wish I could provide screenshots, but sadly I can’t.)

I commissioned Saidah back in winter 2021 and understandably, i was getting a little upset seeing characters commissioned after her, sometimes by a YEAR, made before her. My questions to Snats were taken negatively… very much so. My style of talking can sometimes be bratty or annoying… but even when joking around I was getting serious replies of basically “SHUT UP AND WAIT.” things escalated when me and an old friend “MRheroRealm” created a character called “Ren” (also, Ren is Female in disguise sorry to burst your bubbles, but as a co-author, I will take the L just to piss that cunt off).
Ren was a DK of “MRheroRealm” and they were made THE SAME DAY, they were suggested to Snats… now I can’t control the man, and as I was his friend I shouldn’t have gotten mad, but I did, because I waited for a year+ for a character (that I ultimately recreated myself without the experience Snats has in ONE WEEK.)

Now we get to February 2023… I’m Ukrainian, and I was a refugee (not in 2022, mostly family drove me to leave not the war.)
During this time, I had no characters made yet, but I didn’t complain, and life was tough… this includes multiple attempts on it, primarily from the horrible things Apex told me.
During this period, Apex went… berserk as he does. And a discord member found me in another server, they talked to me about how Apex banned them and deleted their encounter… I immediately went to investigate, for months I kept telling Apex to calm himself and be a better mod, but he never did… it all culminated in him being removed as mod, when I presented irrefutable evidence to Samuraisnake. (idk till this day if they hate or like eachother, idk.)
I never gloated to be the reason to remove Apex from mod and I was very sad then… But NOW, FUCK HIM. he deserves it, and I welcome all your praises. (he might be reinstated now, because of this XD)

This leads to March 2023, I was in a refugee camp… and I came back to TW to chat… I forgot to mention, but I was a hotshot there (this info is important shhhhhhh)
I messaged my friend Samuraisnake… and he ghosted me… ok…
I messaged my ex Apex… and he… responded?
Apex and I had a somewhat nice convo, that’s important because of how he acts later -__-
(It’s important to mention, Apex deleted his side of the convo later on, but thankfully I have the screenshots of it all.)

LOW AND BEHOLD… I get banned… the culprit, Snats.
My mind immediately shifted to the 2 mods, or mod and ex-mod. To be honest I was devastated because I knew who banned me and I didn’t know why. And I felt betrayed.
That same night, Snats DMs me all drunk, telling me he regrets it and wants to unban me, I agree… then nothing.
I started to get scared he might completely cut me off, so I went to him to sign an actual contract we can reference, to quell my anxiety… But Snats claimed I’m a cunt and a horrible friend for even suggesting that… Even though one of the benefits for him is that I can’t sue or stop him from doing anything… If he wanted Scat with my DKs… fine. But he completely shut it down… a major red flag.
A few days go by, and I just decide to use my alt, which was already on the server for months by then.
And Samuraisnake instabanned me (using Dynobot, apparently).
Snats then shouted at me in DMs for breaking his server rules… even though I was supposedly unbanned. My fault was that I needed to wait for Snats to “discuss it” with the mods.
This is… starting to be disrespectful to me as a customer… and more importantly as a friend. Since I STILL didn’t know why I was banned.

So… I started asking… DMing Snats everytime I can for an answer. And get ignored everytime.

Fastforward to April… and more and more people got their characters before me, no big deal am I right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess I can’t bitch to my “Friend” about it, I’m exhibiting toxic behaviour, apparently.
I also told Snats about my relationship with Apex (tried with Samuraisnake too but he didn’t bother to reply, even a few hours ago -__-).
But Snats made fun of me for it, and no matter what told me “Oh that’s just Apex, classic Apex.”

Around end of April beginning of May, Snats reaches out to me, but he can’t… why so? Well, he banned me… and I unfriended him (Because I wouldn’t stop messaging him about my ban, so I decided unfriend him to physically stop myself -I never said I was a stable person-)
Well… Snats got mad I “blocked” him… Sigh… fine. But… to then tell me our deal is off! Now that’s crossing the line. He wanted to remove all my characters. -He reached out to show them btw-
After… (and this is no joke) BEGGING him not to… he decided to push the reveal window a couple of weeks after… to… punish me I guess… I genuinely don’t know, but OH BOY WAS IT EFFECTIVE.
I realised that I paid 1000$+ to a cunt who likes to dangle it in front of me… and edge me… and it drove my anxiety through the roof.
The biggest insult is when Amir and Patricia were being made, he wanted to refund me the money because “he is sick of me asking ‘why was I banned?’ for the millionth time.” or even just asking for simple commission updates. funnily enough, Paypal literally refused to, idk why, but ye… might be an issue on his part. Since i sent him money just fine, or was it another one of his tricks or “dangles” to keep me acting like a dog, idk.
He then accused me of holding him hostage forcing him to make the characters… bro, if you didn’t want to, you could’ve just didn’t make them…

Fastforward after the DK 2023 reveal (mentioning Amir and Patricia), I’ve had enough with him ignoring the ban issue (with it basically boiling down to me thinking Apex is behind it all) so i went on the server and protested, using many alt accounts. Those who like me greeted me warmly, and I had many accounts deleted but I came prepared, all of them named “Why was Grey banned 1,2,3, etc.” or “JusticeForGrey 1,2,3, etc.” I forgot honestly.

This made Snats decide to remove my characters, but thanks to Juan, I got an interview with Snats (Which I have fully recorded. -I wish I was this smart more often-) ultimately it’s a nothing burger, and very cringe…
The takeaway…
1.Snats told me Apex and Samuraisnake are not to blame for my ban.
2. NO ONE WILL EVER BE UNBANNED, after they got banned.
3. If I chat on the server again, or do another stunt like my protest, my characters will be deleted forever.
4. There will never be a “translator role” something I and the spanish translator team have been asking for.
Ladies and Gentlemen… Those 4 statements… were lies. (1st one might be true though, more on that later.)

Another thing promised is the normalising of relations once again, which also never happened. Because I mentioned Apex’s abuse. Snats for once took it seriously…and he asked “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” The answer is actually simpler than people wanna admit, it’s Love.
Why did I cry for months and not tell anyone? Love.
Why did I keep my promise to keep mine and Apex’s relationship a secret? Love.
Why did I turn a blind eye for all the red flags from both Snats and Apex? Love.

Next… I need to talk about… the “translator saga” as I call it.
It’s sensitive since it includes other asides apart from me, and I made peace with the spanish translators…
But it’s important to mention…
I translated TW classic fully into Russian, but I will never release it. PERIOD. I’m ashamed to have wasted my time.
During that same period, the spanish translators wanted Apex banned, a noble ask. And for some banned people to be reinstated and for the “Translator” role to be created.
But they were all refused…
Did I voice my dissatisfaction, yes.
I remember telling Snats “I will make sure, you have no translators ever again.” did I mean it, no. It was said in anger. But what was said can’t be unsaid.

After that all my characters and my name were wiped… mentioning me would result in a ban.
Hell… a Russian translator, having nothing to do with me was banned for no reason other than they thought it was me.

After my hard work translating… not to mention proofreading Snats’ game updates… all voluntarily. And for my proofread work to not even make the cut, prioritizing his beloved apex… nice. Oh and, Samuraisnake can back me up on this one, he was pissed off too.

The funny thing is.. One magical day… members, who were banned, were reinstated. I won’t name them, but yeah… so much for that promise. Then suddenly “Translator” appears as a role… curious.

I was simply… thrown out…
Oh and still… I have no characters…
I will be honest with ya’ll… life was also harsh on me… I hurt myself mentally and physically during this period… but I don’t understand this treatment…
October 2023 was a really bad case… during then I was trying my best in any way I can to mend the relationship and to get my characters in my hand… Snats criticised me for answering PRIVATELY questions from FRIENDS who care for me “Why were you banned?” What was I supposed to say? I said the truth, after months of crying to myself and holding it in. Snats then showed his complete support for Apex, never matter what evidence I showed him… and he told me the most contradicting and hypocritical line I’ve ever had the horror to hear “Why did you tell people Apex told you to jump off a bridge when he himself is a victim of that?”
People… Snats is insane. I regret with all my being not having screenshotted this message… and it’s lost to the sands of time.
Snats will flaunt though, how after such a statement I had a mental breakdown and showed him screenshots of a train trip which I wanted to use to end myself. I tried to… walked 2 hours there, and waited, but chickened out last second…
I’m used to people either ignoring this story or telling me I exaggerate it. But that’s fine. That train encounter changed my life frankly. I feel numb with bursts of panic attacks. One day I can feel fine, then the next 3 days can be filled with nothing but despair…
My life in general is to blame… but I don’t remember my family or other struggles when I get those panic attacks… no. it’s those 3… those 3 bring me panic attacks…
Hell, I will Include Rexy and Luster… fuck you 2 for lying about me and ghosting me even though I paid for one of you and offered the other money…
I’m ESPECIALLY disappointed in you Rexy… Lying about me, and not heeding my warnings about Apex, but kept flirting with him. And doing nothing, not even reaching out to me when I had tough times, but I was there to comfort you and motivate you to be better.
And another FUCK YOU to MRheroRealm… I will not forget your help or whatever you called that. It was very funny to hear you admit to wanting to suck Snats’ dick and keep riding it… even accepting his offer to refund me money through you without my consent for a pizza bought by him.
I hope that dick riding will help you in life.
Also, Ren is a woman deal with it. Womp Womp…

This is also the only secret I will reveal… because Snats was scared I leaked secrets so he changed them… bro, I never did, but I can’t get through to him. He thinks I’m the 2nd ‘Mighty’ here… (Those who know, will get it., OG status represent)

Lastly, I want to thank Juan from the bottom of my heart… even though I said horrible things to him in our DMs… it was thanks to him I got my characters… I have Cera, Nazar, Saidah, Amir, Patricia, and Kanae (A gift from Juan <3)
Yes… Ultimately I got them in my PC… but… not in the game…I don’t think I want them there anyway…

If you’ve come this far reading this… don’t be shy to reach out to me and ask me more questions… I’m happy to reply.
What’s the goal of this post? Inform the public, in a place where Snats can’t silence me. That’s all.
I can’t have revenge, retribution, or justice… I will just keep seathing and coping like I already do… nothing I can change about it…
But I hope this can serve as a warning to people.

I’m also not here to tell you guy to do anything…
Just be careful when saying “Grey” on the TW server… that’s all. Especially one by one, where it’s easy to ban you.

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
To whom it may concern. My name is Grey, AKA “The Voldemort” of TwistedWorld, and I’m here to share my story.

Before we begin, I want to make sure to immediately say, that the Spanish Mod “Juan” and the translator team (wich are associated with Snats) are not part of the issue I wanna talk about.

The people I will primarily talk about here are: Snats, Apex(AKA Sky), and Samuraisnake.

This is a long read…
So a TL;DR first… I was scammed (By Snats), Mentally abused (By Apex), and Samuraisnake did nothing to help even after begging him as a friend (which I guess we never were).
This story happened between the Summer of 2022 and October 2023 and is still ongoing, at least on my mental health.
Why come out now? Well, honestly I had hope they would smarten up, and realise the bullshit they were doing, but I was very wrong, I underestimated the cruelty of these people.
Another important point to add, is that due to having horrible mental health, thanks to them too, I deleted my discord account because I genuinely wanted to end it all. And now Snats laughs about it btw.
Again, this will be a long read… and I'm basically burning the bridge on my side, but I guess they threw me off a long time ago.

We will go chronologically, so for those who were following this game and on discord in that time frame, this will sound very familiar to ya’ll.
Winter 2021, A DK event was held, where for 150$, you can have your character in TW… now it’s very important to note, that the commissioner had full ownership of the end model (or what Snats gave you) and that Snats does whatever he wants with it in-game… obviously those closer to him i.e. Apex and Samuraisnake would enjoy more and ALOT more… e.g. like having Sky (Apex’s commission) be on main character level similar to Jaiden.

My commission then was 2 characters, Cera and Saidah (Cera debuted in TW classic 0.6 2022-July-12, Saidah never did)
There were no or a few minor issues between me and Samuraisnake, but it’s typical mod behaviour.
I regrettably accepted, I already know I would get ridicule for this, but looking at comments here, he is not well liked, so I hope you can excuse me for falling for his lies, then to be abused by him.
It is fair to criticise me for this. And trust me, I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, but we did e-date and that’s what matters.

The man was very afraid of me doxxing him, even though he gave me his info willy nilly… I will obviously not doxx him. He can also doxx me back so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

The point of all of this is that we had a fight… In this fight, Apex accused me of doxxing him when I blatantly didn’t. Well… having Apex threaten to ban me and telling me to throw myself off a bridge hit hard honestly, because it came from a man I loved. Yet, Snats sided with him. He didn’t care to look into anything. (more on that later)
Ever since then my relationship with Apex soured hard, and has never recovered… I have to mention that he apologised to me, but his actions never backed his words… he still constantly threatened to ban me, which made me leave the server multiple times to avoid it/him.
During this time I pushed changes to be made in the server like “Mods can’t ban, only Snats can.” which was passed, but probably reverted idk.

That fight was very important because it showed me something that i realised much later. Snats is protecting Apex. Why? I don’t know. Must be more than funding… why? Well…

Following my first 2 commissions (which i will call ‘DK’ now, for simplicity) I bought 6 characters, their names are: Nazar, Amir, Patricia, Kanae(was a gift), Rexy(was a gift), Arielle(was a gift).
Nazar was revealed on patreon only -SINCE DELETED-: (He was also meant to be Kieran’s boyfriend -A character coauthored by me and Luster-)
This was done without my consent as Amir was not anyone’s son, but guess what, i didn’t care… In fact I gave Snats full control of my characters… I would say stuff like “Just make your version of them and I will have my own.” and “You have complete freedom” (I wish I could provide screenshots, but sadly I can’t.)

I commissioned Saidah back in winter 2021 and understandably, i was getting a little upset seeing characters commissioned after her, sometimes by a YEAR, made before her. My questions to Snats were taken negatively… very much so. My style of talking can sometimes be bratty or annoying… but even when joking around I was getting serious replies of basically “SHUT UP AND WAIT.” things escalated when me and an old friend “MRheroRealm” created a character called “Ren” (also, Ren is Female in disguise sorry to burst your bubbles, but as a co-author, I will take the L just to piss that cunt off).
Ren was a DK of “MRheroRealm” and they were made THE SAME DAY, they were suggested to Snats… now I can’t control the man, and as I was his friend I shouldn’t have gotten mad, but I did, because I waited for a year+ for a character (that I ultimately recreated myself without the experience Snats has in ONE WEEK.)

Now we get to February 2023… I’m Ukrainian, and I was a refugee (not in 2022, mostly family drove me to leave not the war.)
During this time, I had no characters made yet, but I didn’t complain, and life was tough… this includes multiple attempts on it, primarily from the horrible things Apex told me.
During this period, Apex went… berserk as he does. And a discord member found me in another server, they talked to me about how Apex banned them and deleted their encounter… I immediately went to investigate, for months I kept telling Apex to calm himself and be a better mod, but he never did… it all culminated in him being removed as mod, when I presented irrefutable evidence to Samuraisnake. (idk till this day if they hate or like eachother, idk.)
I never gloated to be the reason to remove Apex from mod and I was very sad then… But NOW, FUCK HIM. he deserves it, and I welcome all your praises. (he might be reinstated now, because of this XD)

This leads to March 2023, I was in a refugee camp… and I came back to TW to chat… I forgot to mention, but I was a hotshot there (this info is important shhhhhhh)
Apex and I had a somewhat nice convo, that’s important because of how he acts later -__-
(It’s important to mention, Apex deleted his side of the convo later on, but thankfully I have the screenshots of it all.)

My mind immediately shifted to the 2 mods, or mod and ex-mod. To be honest I was devastated because I knew who banned me and I didn’t know why. And I felt betrayed.
That same night, Snats DMs me all drunk, telling me he regrets it and wants to unban me, I agree… then nothing.
I started to get scared he might completely cut me off, so I went to him to sign an actual contract we can reference, to quell my anxiety… But Snats claimed I’m a cunt and a horrible friend for even suggesting that… Even though one of the benefits for him is that I can’t sue or stop him from doing anything… If he wanted Scat with my DKs… fine. But he completely shut it down… a major red flag.
A few days go by, and I just decide to use my alt, which was already on the server for months by then.
Snats then shouted at me in DMs for breaking his server rules… even though I was supposedly unbanned. My fault was that I needed to wait for Snats to “discuss it” with the mods.
This is… starting to be disrespectful to me as a customer… and more importantly as a friend. Since I STILL didn’t know why I was banned.

So… I started asking… DMing Snats everytime I can for an answer. And get ignored everytime.

Fastforward to April… and more and more people got their characters before me, no big deal am I right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess I can’t bitch to my “Friend” about it, I’m exhibiting toxic behaviour, apparently.
I also told Snats about my relationship with Apex (tried with Samuraisnake too but he didn’t bother to reply, even a few hours ago -__-).
But Snats made fun of me for it, and no matter what told me “Oh that’s just Apex, classic Apex.”

Around end of April beginning of May, Snats reaches out to me, but he can’t… why so? Well, he banned me… and I unfriended him (Because I wouldn’t stop messaging him about my ban, so I decided unfriend him to physically stop myself -I never said I was a stable person-)
Well… Snats got mad I “blocked” him… Sigh… fine. But… to then tell me our deal is off! Now that’s crossing the line. He wanted to remove all my characters. -He reached out to show them btw-
After… (and this is no joke) BEGGING him not to… he decided to push the reveal window a couple of weeks after… to… punish me I guess… I genuinely don’t know, but OH BOY WAS IT EFFECTIVE.
I realised that I paid 1000$+ to a cunt who likes to dangle it in front of me… and edge me… and it drove my anxiety through the roof.
The biggest insult is when Amir and Patricia were being made, he wanted to refund me the money because “he is sick of me asking ‘why was I banned?’ for the millionth time.” or even just asking for simple commission updates. funnily enough, Paypal literally refused to, idk why, but ye… might be an issue on his part. Since i sent him money just fine, or was it another one of his tricks or “dangles” to keep me acting like a dog, idk.
He then accused me of holding him hostage forcing him to make the characters… bro, if you didn’t want to, you could’ve just didn’t make them…

Fastforward after the DK 2023 reveal (mentioning Amir and Patricia), I’ve had enough with him ignoring the ban issue (with it basically boiling down to me thinking Apex is behind it all) so i went on the server and protested, using many alt accounts. Those who like me greeted me warmly, and I had many accounts deleted but I came prepared, all of them named “Why was Grey banned 1,2,3, etc.” or “JusticeForGrey 1,2,3, etc.” I forgot honestly.

This made Snats decide to remove my characters, but thanks to Juan, I got an interview with Snats (Which I have fully recorded. -I wish I was this smart more often-) ultimately it’s a nothing burger, and very cringe…
The takeaway…
3. If I chat on the server again, or do another stunt like my protest, my characters will be deleted forever.
4. There will never be a “translator role” something I and the spanish translator team have been asking for.
Ladies and Gentlemen… Those 4 statements… were lies. (1st one might be true though, more on that later.)

Another thing promised is the normalising of relations once again, which also never happened. Because I mentioned Apex’s abuse. Snats for once took it seriously…and he asked “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” The answer is actually simpler than people wanna admit, it’s Love.
Why did I turn a blind eye for all the red flags from both Snats and Apex? Love.

It’s sensitive since it includes other asides apart from me, and I made peace with the spanish translators…
I translated TW classic fully into Russian, but I will never release it. PERIOD. I’m ashamed to have wasted my time.
During that same period, the spanish translators wanted Apex banned, a noble ask. And for some banned people to be reinstated and for the “Translator” role to be created.
I remember telling Snats “I will make sure, you have no translators ever again.” did I mean it, no. It was said in anger. But what was said can’t be unsaid.

After that all my characters and my name were wiped… mentioning me would result in a ban.
Hell… a Russian translator, having nothing to do with me was banned for no reason other than they thought it was me.

After my hard work translating… not to mention proofreading Snats’ game updates… all voluntarily. And for my proofread work to not even make the cut, prioritizing his beloved apex… nice. Oh and, Samuraisnake can back me up on this one, he was pissed off too.

The funny thing is.. One magical day… members, who were banned, were reinstated. I won’t name them, but yeah… so much for that promise. Then suddenly “Translator” appears as a role… curious.

I will be honest with ya’ll… life was also harsh on me… I hurt myself mentally and physically during this period… but I don’t understand this treatment…
October 2023 was a really bad case… during then I was trying my best in any way I can to mend the relationship and to get my characters in my hand… Snats criticised me for answering PRIVATELY questions from FRIENDS who care for me “Why were you banned?” What was I supposed to say? I said the truth, after months of crying to myself and holding it in. Snats then showed his complete support for Apex, never matter what evidence I showed him… and he told me the most contradicting and hypocritical line I’ve ever had the horror to hear “Why did you tell people Apex told you to jump off a bridge when he himself is a victim of that?”
People… Snats is insane. I regret with all my being not having screenshotted this message… and it’s lost to the sands of time.
Snats will flaunt though, how after such a statement I had a mental breakdown and showed him screenshots of a train trip which I wanted to use to end myself. I tried to… walked 2 hours there, and waited, but chickened out last second…
I’m used to people either ignoring this story or telling me I exaggerate it. But that’s fine. That train encounter changed my life frankly. I feel numb with bursts of panic attacks. One day I can feel fine, then the next 3 days can be filled with nothing but despair…
My life in general is to blame… but I don’t remember my family or other struggles when I get those panic attacks… no. it’s those 3… those 3 bring me panic attacks…
Hell, I will Include Rexy and Luster… fuck you 2 for lying about me and ghosting me even though I paid for one of you and offered the other money…
I’m ESPECIALLY disappointed in you Rexy… Lying about me, and not heeding my warnings about Apex, but kept flirting with him. And doing nothing, not even reaching out to me when I had tough times, but I was there to comfort you and motivate you to be better.
And another FUCK YOU to MRheroRealm… I will not forget your help or whatever you called that. It was very funny to hear you admit to wanting to suck Snats’ dick and keep riding it… even accepting his offer to refund me money through you without my consent for a pizza bought by him.

This is also the only secret I will reveal… because Snats was scared I leaked secrets so he changed them… bro, I never did, but I can’t get through to him. He thinks I’m the 2nd ‘Mighty’ here… (Those who know, will get it., OG status represent)

Lastly, I want to thank Juan from the bottom of my heart… even though I said horrible things to him in our DMs… it was thanks to him I got my characters… I have Cera, Nazar, Saidah, Amir, Patricia, and Kanae (A gift from Juan <3)
Yes… Ultimately I got them in my PC… but… not in the game…I don’t think I want them there anyway…

If you’ve come this far reading this… don’t be shy to reach out to me and ask me more questions… I’m happy to reply.
What’s the goal of this post? Inform the public, in a place where Snats can’t silence me. That’s all.
I can’t have revenge, retribution, or justice… I will just keep seathing and coping like I already do… nothing I can change about it…

Just be careful when saying “Grey” on the TW server… that’s all. Especially one by one, where it’s easy to ban you.
Fuck em all brother they banned me for a bit too after asking about you.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

This is a long read…

The takeaway…

I gotta say, you are indeed a bad judge of character... I think anyone who's been in this thread since day 1 knew Apex sucks, just from a few posts of his... Snake was never as abrasive as Apex so I don't really have anything to say about him, as I only know them from here, not discord. And the fact that Snats ghosted the forum once he hit critical mass and started banning critics, even non-toxic ones, who went to his discord says a lot about him...

IDK when you got into this space but this behavior from both Apex and Snats has been apparent since late 2021. I don't really talk much shit about Snats, but I'll gladly dump on Apex all day lol. I don't do it often cuz I have better things to do with my time than shit on people, but when people bring him up I let them know what's up. I don't talk shit about Snats much but I don't like anyone who surrounds themselves with "yes" men... He's talented though, and I still don't believe he's a milker, he's just really bad at scripting for some fucking reason (I've noticed a lot of Spanish-speaking devs are, IDK why lol) so I usually give constructive criticism on most major releases.

You've already said you have mental health issues so it's good that you've recognized that. I can't tell you who to befriend or not to befriend, but the fact that you gave Snats that much money to make characters for you sucks. I'd personally never give him that much, and I've given hundreds (not anything close to a thousand to a single dev, lol) to multiple devs because they've proven to have good work ethic, writing skills, and scripting abilities. IDK, if someone can't write or script well, and they're in this space, it just automatically puts me off supporting them because both are easy to learn if you don't have some sort of disability and are willing to put in the effort. I've looked through the scripts in every iteration of this game and the fact is that in four years, Snats has not gotten any better at scripting per my metrics, which is shocking for someone taking in so much money, and who obviously puts so much work into other aspects of the game.

If you can get your money back either through PayPal or some sort of arbitration (IDK how that'd work between Ukraine and wherever in South America Snats is... I'm assuming he's from there from all indicators), that'd be great. If you can call PayPal directly to have the dispute, that'd be your best option if they still have any of Snat's money in their possession. If he's withdrawn all his money from there and unlinked his accounts from them since he's only on SS now you might be shit out of luck...

Your whole situation sucks, I know a lot of people have had their lives completely turned upside down by the war, and then you had this happen on top of that. Not sure if you just wanted to vent here, but sorry what happened to you happened, and if you can get better help dealing with the mental health issues you're facing that should be your priority. Personally, I cut back a lot on social interactions due to some of my medical issues because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle as much of a social life as I used to because of them, and I've focused on dealing with them before I widen my circle again. Pulling back from social media, especially Discord, is probably for the best. Good luck resolving your issues with Snats, hopefully indirectly or through a neutral mediator, and with life over there with how crazy everything is.

Griphen116

Dec 24, 2020

This is a long read…

The takeaway…

Grey?
Oh shit, hey, I remember we talked on discord in the other server with that incest game and you accused me of not being a real paying patron lol.
Sorry to hear you had it bad, you were the one that introduced me to TW, but I kinda fell off after the first playthrough like 2 years ago.
Come over and join the A Very Full House discord, it's got plenty of cool people and is really chill. Not full of asshats like TW.

Sep 8, 2020
Grey?
Oh shit, hey, I remember we talked on discord in the other server with that incest game and you accused me of not being a real paying patron lol.
Sorry to hear you had it bad, you were the one that introduced me to TW, but I kinda fell off after the first playthrough like 2 years ago.
Come over and join the A Very Full House discord, it's got plenty of cool people and is really chill. Not full of asshats like TW.
I actually remember you griph. I was gone a long while, and ye sorry about that if I insulted you, I was looking out for my boy Mo. and yeah DenofLust is a much better server. probably because I set a good example how to moderate it ;)

Reactions: Ragna00000
Sep 8, 2020
I gotta say, you are indeed a bad judge of character... I think anyone who's been in this thread since day 1 knew Apex sucks, just from a few posts of his... Snake was never as abrasive as Apex so I don't really have anything to say about him, as I only know them from here, not discord. And the fact that Snats ghosted the forum once he hit critical mass and started banning critics, even non-toxic ones, who went to his discord says a lot about him...

IDK when you got into this space but this behavior from both Apex and Snats has been apparent since late 2021. I don't really talk much shit about Snats, but I'll gladly dump on Apex all day lol. I don't do it often cuz I have better things to do with my time than shit on people, but when people bring him up I let them know what's up. I don't talk shit about Snats much but I don't like anyone who surrounds themselves with "yes" men... He's talented though, and I still don't believe he's a milker, he's just really bad at scripting for some fucking reason (I've noticed a lot of Spanish-speaking devs are, IDK why lol) so I usually give constructive criticism on most major releases.

You've already said you have mental health issues so it's good that you've recognized that. I can't tell you who to befriend or not to befriend, but the fact that you gave Snats that much money to make characters for you sucks. I'd personally never give him that much, and I've given hundreds (not anything close to a thousand to a single dev, lol) to multiple devs because they've proven to have good work ethic, writing skills, and scripting abilities. IDK, if someone can't write or script well, and they're in this space, it just automatically puts me off supporting them because both are easy to learn if you don't have some sort of disability and are willing to put in the effort. I've looked through the scripts in every iteration of this game and the fact is that in four years, Snats has not gotten any better at scripting per my metrics, which is shocking for someone taking in so much money, and who obviously puts so much work into other aspects of the game.

If you can get your money back either through PayPal or some sort of arbitration (IDK how that'd work between Ukraine and wherever in South America Snats is... I'm assuming he's from there from all indicators), that'd be great. If you can call PayPal directly to have the dispute, that'd be your best option if they still have any of Snat's money in their possession. If he's withdrawn all his money from there and unlinked his accounts from them since he's only on SS now you might be shit out of luck...

Your whole situation sucks, I know a lot of people have had their lives completely turned upside down by the war, and then you had this happen on top of that. Not sure if you just wanted to vent here, but sorry what happened to you happened, and if you can get better help dealing with the mental health issues you're facing that should be your priority. Personally, I cut back a lot on social interactions due to some of my medical issues because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle as much of a social life as I used to because of them, and I've focused on dealing with them before I widen my circle again. Pulling back from social media, especially Discord, is probably for the best. Good luck resolving your issues with Snats, hopefully indirectly or through a neutral mediator, and with life over there with how crazy everything is.
I'm all so thankful to have your reply as the first... I genuinely expected people to immediately dogpile on me... especially for dating Apex. Also yes, Snats surrounds himself with yes men... and is also weirdly attached to Apex, supposedly his first subscriber I think... idk... legends and rumors...
I have to be honest, you should've been on the server in 2022, it was fire. ask any TW enjoyer and they know me :sneaky: ... but like I said half the regulars ghosted me probably just staying in line like they're told. I'm ultimately disappointed in myself, in Apex and in Snats... Apex especially told me a lot of life stories which made me think "I see why you're a cunt." but I was similar to him, yet I don't yell at people because I'm a mod... weirdos

Sep 8, 2020
Grey?
Oh sorry u meant " A Very Full House " nahhhhh... just like yoyomistro recommended I don't do discord anymore... and If I would return I have Moraion's Server. Also yoyomistro, I tried already with all mediators, biggest of them Juan, and it didn't work... I got my characters in my PC tho... that's a win regardless... Also ye, I came her to vent a bit but ultimately a warning... I don't want people paying snats to lose money... if u wanna, then STAY AWAY from Apex.

Reactions: Ragna00000

CloudyWithEggs

Oct 1, 2021

I agree with who whole yes men thing, I've always found them so annoying and a bit on the aggressive side even with the few interactions I did have with them. The only ones part of the inner circle that I don't mind is Snats himself and Juan. The reason why Snats never got better at scripting is simply because he wasn't doing them, it also because English isn't his first language which is what most coding/scripting is based on. Snats is more than likely from the Dominican Republic since he's stated that he pays both US and DR tax (Why he's paying US taxes? idk). I also agree with the sentiment that he's not a millker, he's done pretty well with what he has invested so far in terms of development, I just believe that he's got a really bad work ethic and doesn't really know how to manage his stuff well

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

This is a long read…

The takeaway…

I can never understand how people go so deep in E-Dating.
No offense to you, Grey.
My condolences that you had to pay a lot and work a lot just so you can get your characters in the game. Only to get cut out by the end.

Reactions: Gojii

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah, we can all agree that the first release of the remake wasn't a good release.

I don't think the choices matter honestly, all the choices let to the same thing anyway lol.

That's a valid reason imo, althought I myself disagree. for me, the longer the update, the better. But I can see why you want to hurry up through the prologue.

Oh you seem to be misunderstanding me, I am not against complaining, what I am against is blind hate and straight up lies, i keep hearing people making up stuff and a second later, everyone begins to believe it.

People here seem to be very much anti-femboy for no reason. You got futas here, buff women, bordeline fat women. And yet the moment you show any love for femboys, they start to insult you.

I once said that Jaiden new look was perfection (which is obviously an exaggeration as perfection is not possible). then I get people calling my opinion about Jaiden "worthless", "Garbage", and many more insults simply for stating that I love Jaiden :ROFLMAO:

and when I start to say my opinion about the people, instead of getting reasons for why they disagree, instead of replying like a normal person, they begin to personally attack me, they begin to take screenshots of my old messages, messages that won't help them in anyway possible to begin with.

And when I stated that i would leave if the update was 30 min or less, they began to take it as a hate, I stated that I simply would blacklist the game. Which never happened because the update took me 3 hours.

So you see, my conclusion was that the mayority of people here are just toxic. I'm all for disagreement and constructive criticism. But they always begin to start insulting without valid reasons.

At least you are the first polite person who disagreed with my take, which i respect honestly.
I see no point in being insulting if what your saying makes sense and isn't blind vitriol or blind love for one reason or another. I am glad to hear that the whole choice thing isn't a major thing cause I do remember during the second(?) demon depending on what you said would give you different sex scenes, think the first time through was a thigh job and when I went through it again it turned into a handjob when I responded differently.

For updates there have been a ton of game updates I've seen over the years that add anywhere from 30 minutes to an 1 hour of gameplay but felt like it was a complete step of the game rather then having a cliffhanger or stopping point and I am use to Snatz putting out 1 full update to get the full experience of it, with him cutting it and putting out parts I won't feel great till I get the full update to enjoy it.

I haven't really been paying much attention to a lot of the latest posts the past month or so but going back yeah I see what you mean, when I was more active it was 99% pissed complaints solely on how long Snatz was taking and the lack of communication, for some reason there seems to be some new people or people who've returned who seem to be trolling or just being angry for the sake of being angry as everyone here are femboy fans and were upset, myself included, since there is so few good femboy games where you aren't the femboy getting dominated and being the bottom. Yeah I saw your message on your profile saying the whole 30 minute thing so since Snatz gave a longer update you are not in any wrong or should have any hate directed to you.

I don't think, or at least before it was the minority who were toxic and they were more aimed at those who were blind Snatz loyalist who, admittedly did say some of the same things you said which might of triggered the more angry of us now that I think about it, but the loyalist all but disappeared so I think they are taking it out on anyone who may resemble the opinion of those loyalist regardless of their previous stance. Personally I ignore it now and just post when someone posts a reasonable post like yourself or if someone responded to me either nicely or like a jackass.

Though I have other games (Both H and non-H) to play I'm wondering if Snatz takes to long to release the rest I may be forced to play it just so I don't get too lost and see how the new update is, I want the complete update but I do have a limit.

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
shu up noone is reading all that get a life and stop defending that stupid lol, "non of you have opinion cause youre not paying" well news for you i was a supporter and stopped been one a the moment i realize he was just an idiot who dont has a programmer "cause he has bad experiences before" LOL i use to be in the tier of 30 usd
I can put my hand on the blazing fire when I said the majority of people that have fun trashing Snats update date gaps were supporters once

Reactions: Mythrs and Kozuki12
Sep 8, 2020
I can never understand how people go so deep in E-Dating.
No offense to you, Grey.
My condolences that you had to pay a lot and work a lot just so you can get your characters in the game. Only to get cut out by the end.
Looking back it was me looking for an escape. back then, it wasn't pretty... and for him? idk, all he did was dump negativity unto me... i guess it's all just a mega life cope.
also ye... just... don't pay the dude 1000$ and be promised an owner of a Cafe (Cumpot cafe it was) and his futa wife, and his adopted son, and a prostitute femboy and a futa gilf office worker... just because you're passionate in his game... at this point just make your own. :KEK: (also thx<3)

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes