Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
It’s silly to disregard fair critique of the AVN itself based on “you didn’t pay”. However there is also critique along the lines of “the dev isn’t working hard enough or producing enough” when they don’t pay the dev. It’s fair to disregard that within reason. When the dev is literally making 5-6 figures a month and producing very little. That critique is fair imo. When the dev is barely making 4 figures a month it’s a stupid critique. People act like 3000 a month allows you a lavish lifestyle.
I think Snatz lives in Brazil if I'm not mistaken so 3000USD would actually let him live pretty well off, while not lavish def upper middle class. Doing a quick google search (So you can take this with a grain of salt and find your own info) the cost of living in Brazil is a lot cheaper for a single guy living by himself compared to someone in the US or Canada. Like a one bedroom apartment in the most expensive city is around $550 USD where the same size one in the US would go for a hell of a lot more. I'm seeing 4k but that seems high.

Sep 8, 2020
I think Snatz lives in Brazil if I'm not mistaken so 3000USD would actually let him live pretty well off, while not lavish def upper middle class. Doing a quick google search (So you can take this with a grain of salt and find your own info) the cost of living in Brazil is a lot cheaper for a single guy living by himself compared to someone in the US or Canada. Like a one bedroom apartment in the most expensive city is around $550 USD where the same size one in the US would go for a hell of a lot more. I'm seeing 4k but that seems high.
Snats lives in the Dominican republic, and he makes so much money he had no issues refunding me my 1000+$ if he was truthful... point is, dude makes a good product and a very comfortable living, much more than a doctor would (his words not mine), he is just not a nice dude.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Looking back it was me looking for an escape. back then, it wasn't pretty... and for him? idk, all he did was dump negativity unto me... i guess it's all just a mega life cope.
also ye... just... don't pay the dude 1000$ and be promised an owner of a Cafe (Cumpot cafe it was) and his futa wife, and his adopted son, and a prostitute femboy and a futa gilf office worker... just because you're passionate in his game... at this point just make your own. :KEK: (also thx<3)
I saw you posted some hypothetical situations for a game. If that's something you're still interested in and can afford to do without getting a bunch of crowdfunding, it'd probably be a good way to get your mind off of this whole mess and maybe do something that you'll find rewarding since it seems like you're passionate about this space.
Yea, gun to my head I would guess Brazil as well, I don't go on his discord so I never saw anything about DR taxes, I'm just going off his speech patterns, cultural undertones, and interests. If not Brazil then maybe Bolivia. but yea that's more public speculation than I've been willing to do before =P. Also 4k is not high for a premium US city... that's pretty typical for somewhere like Manhattan or parts of LA.
Snats lives in the Dominican republic, and he makes so much money he had no issues refunding me my 1000+$ if he was truthful... point is, dude makes a good product and a very comfortable living, much more than a doctor would (his words not mine), he is just not a nice dude.
Oh OK lol DR it is.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
I saw you posted some hypothetical situations for a game. If that's something you're still interested in and can afford to do without getting a bunch of crowdfunding, it'd probably be a good way to get your mind off of this whole mess and maybe do something that you'll find rewarding since it seems like you're passionate about this space.

Yea, gun to my head I would guess Brazil as well, I don't go on his discord so I never saw anything about DR taxes, I'm just going off his speech patterns, cultural undertones, and interests. If not Brazil then maybe Bolivia. but yea that's more public speculation than I've been willing to do before =P. Also 4k is not high for a premium US city... that's pretty typical for somewhere like Manhattan or parts of LA.

Oh OK lol DR it is.
Holy hell if he lives in the Dominican Republic then $3000 USD a month is twice the average salary of the country a month. So good chance Snatz is living Lavish.

Reactions: Gojii

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
To whom it may concern. My name is Grey, AKA “The Voldemort” of TwistedWorld, and I’m here to share my story.

Before we begin, I want to make sure to immediately say, that the Spanish Mod “Juan” and the translator team (wich are associated with Snats) are not part of the issue I wanna talk about.

The people I will primarily talk about here are: Snats, Apex(AKA Sky), and Samuraisnake.

This is a long read…
So a TL;DR first… I was scammed (By Snats), Mentally abused (By Apex), and Samuraisnake did nothing to help even after begging him as a friend (which I guess we never were).
This story happened between the Summer of 2022 and October 2023 and is still ongoing, at least on my mental health.
Why come out now? Well, honestly I had hope they would smarten up, and realise the bullshit they were doing, but I was very wrong, I underestimated the cruelty of these people.
Another important point to add, is that due to having horrible mental health, thanks to them too, I deleted my discord account because I genuinely wanted to end it all. And now Snats laughs about it btw.
Again, this will be a long read… and I'm basically burning the bridge on my side, but I guess they threw me off a long time ago.

We will go chronologically, so for those who were following this game and on discord in that time frame, this will sound very familiar to ya’ll.
Winter 2021, A DK event was held, where for 150$, you can have your character in TW… now it’s very important to note, that the commissioner had full ownership of the end model (or what Snats gave you) and that Snats does whatever he wants with it in-game… obviously those closer to him i.e. Apex and Samuraisnake would enjoy more and ALOT more… e.g. like having Sky (Apex’s commission) be on main character level similar to Jaiden.

My commission then was 2 characters, Cera and Saidah (Cera debuted in TW classic 0.6 2022-July-12, Saidah never did)
(Saidah’s reveal post -SINCE DELETED-)
So I paid 300$ and was promised that Saidah would come later…
There were no or a few minor issues between me and Samuraisnake, but it’s typical mod behaviour.
Then OUT OF NOWHERE, Apex (who was mod then) asked me to be an e-couple.
I regrettably accepted, I already know I would get ridicule for this, but looking at comments here, he is not well liked, so I hope you can excuse me for falling for his lies, then to be abused by him.
It is fair to criticise me for this. And trust me, I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, but we did e-date and that’s what matters.

Apex, as alluded to earlier, was nice until he wasn’t…
The man was very afraid of me doxxing him, even though he gave me his info willy nilly… I will obviously not doxx him. He can also doxx me back so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

The point of all of this is that we had a fight… In this fight, Apex accused me of doxxing him when I blatantly didn’t. Well… having Apex threaten to ban me and telling me to throw myself off a bridge hit hard honestly, because it came from a man I loved. Yet, Snats sided with him. He didn’t care to look into anything. (more on that later)
Ever since then my relationship with Apex soured hard, and has never recovered… I have to mention that he apologised to me, but his actions never backed his words… he still constantly threatened to ban me, which made me leave the server multiple times to avoid it/him.
During this time I pushed changes to be made in the server like “Mods can’t ban, only Snats can.” which was passed, but probably reverted idk.

That fight was very important because it showed me something that i realised much later. Snats is protecting Apex. Why? I don’t know. Must be more than funding… why? Well…

Following my first 2 commissions (which i will call ‘DK’ now, for simplicity) I bought 6 characters, their names are: Nazar, Amir, Patricia, Kanae(was a gift), Rexy(was a gift), Arielle(was a gift).
Kanae, Arielle, Rexy appear in game:
Patricia and Amir were revealed publicly on discord -SINCE DELETED-:
Nazar was revealed on patreon only -SINCE DELETED-: (He was also meant to be Kieran’s boyfriend -A character coauthored by me and Luster-)
Amir was also mentioned as “Channel’s” son: (apartment 201)
This was done without my consent as Amir was not anyone’s son, but guess what, i didn’t care… In fact I gave Snats full control of my characters… I would say stuff like “Just make your version of them and I will have my own.” and “You have complete freedom” (I wish I could provide screenshots, but sadly I can’t.)

I commissioned Saidah back in winter 2021 and understandably, i was getting a little upset seeing characters commissioned after her, sometimes by a YEAR, made before her. My questions to Snats were taken negatively… very much so. My style of talking can sometimes be bratty or annoying… but even when joking around I was getting serious replies of basically “SHUT UP AND WAIT.” things escalated when me and an old friend “MRheroRealm” created a character called “Ren” (also, Ren is Female in disguise sorry to burst your bubbles, but as a co-author, I will take the L just to piss that cunt off).
Ren was a DK of “MRheroRealm” and they were made THE SAME DAY, they were suggested to Snats… now I can’t control the man, and as I was his friend I shouldn’t have gotten mad, but I did, because I waited for a year+ for a character (that I ultimately recreated myself without the experience Snats has in ONE WEEK.)

Now we get to February 2023… I’m Ukrainian, and I was a refugee (not in 2022, mostly family drove me to leave not the war.)
During this time, I had no characters made yet, but I didn’t complain, and life was tough… this includes multiple attempts on it, primarily from the horrible things Apex told me.
During this period, Apex went… berserk as he does. And a discord member found me in another server, they talked to me about how Apex banned them and deleted their encounter… I immediately went to investigate, for months I kept telling Apex to calm himself and be a better mod, but he never did… it all culminated in him being removed as mod, when I presented irrefutable evidence to Samuraisnake. (idk till this day if they hate or like eachother, idk.)
I never gloated to be the reason to remove Apex from mod and I was very sad then… But NOW, FUCK HIM. he deserves it, and I welcome all your praises. (he might be reinstated now, because of this XD)

This leads to March 2023, I was in a refugee camp… and I came back to TW to chat… I forgot to mention, but I was a hotshot there (this info is important shhhhhhh)
I messaged my friend Samuraisnake… and he ghosted me… ok…
I messaged my ex Apex… and he… responded?
Apex and I had a somewhat nice convo, that’s important because of how he acts later -__-
(It’s important to mention, Apex deleted his side of the convo later on, but thankfully I have the screenshots of it all.)

LOW AND BEHOLD… I get banned… the culprit, Snats.
My mind immediately shifted to the 2 mods, or mod and ex-mod. To be honest I was devastated because I knew who banned me and I didn’t know why. And I felt betrayed.
That same night, Snats DMs me all drunk, telling me he regrets it and wants to unban me, I agree… then nothing.
I started to get scared he might completely cut me off, so I went to him to sign an actual contract we can reference, to quell my anxiety… But Snats claimed I’m a cunt and a horrible friend for even suggesting that… Even though one of the benefits for him is that I can’t sue or stop him from doing anything… If he wanted Scat with my DKs… fine. But he completely shut it down… a major red flag.
A few days go by, and I just decide to use my alt, which was already on the server for months by then.
And Samuraisnake instabanned me (using Dynobot, apparently).
Snats then shouted at me in DMs for breaking his server rules… even though I was supposedly unbanned. My fault was that I needed to wait for Snats to “discuss it” with the mods.
This is… starting to be disrespectful to me as a customer… and more importantly as a friend. Since I STILL didn’t know why I was banned.

So… I started asking… DMing Snats everytime I can for an answer. And get ignored everytime.

Fastforward to April… and more and more people got their characters before me, no big deal am I right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess I can’t bitch to my “Friend” about it, I’m exhibiting toxic behaviour, apparently.
I also told Snats about my relationship with Apex (tried with Samuraisnake too but he didn’t bother to reply, even a few hours ago -__-).
But Snats made fun of me for it, and no matter what told me “Oh that’s just Apex, classic Apex.”

Around end of April beginning of May, Snats reaches out to me, but he can’t… why so? Well, he banned me… and I unfriended him (Because I wouldn’t stop messaging him about my ban, so I decided unfriend him to physically stop myself -I never said I was a stable person-)
Well… Snats got mad I “blocked” him… Sigh… fine. But… to then tell me our deal is off! Now that’s crossing the line. He wanted to remove all my characters. -He reached out to show them btw-
After… (and this is no joke) BEGGING him not to… he decided to push the reveal window a couple of weeks after… to… punish me I guess… I genuinely don’t know, but OH BOY WAS IT EFFECTIVE.
I realised that I paid 1000$+ to a cunt who likes to dangle it in front of me… and edge me… and it drove my anxiety through the roof.
The biggest insult is when Amir and Patricia were being made, he wanted to refund me the money because “he is sick of me asking ‘why was I banned?’ for the millionth time.” or even just asking for simple commission updates. funnily enough, Paypal literally refused to, idk why, but ye… might be an issue on his part. Since i sent him money just fine, or was it another one of his tricks or “dangles” to keep me acting like a dog, idk.
He then accused me of holding him hostage forcing him to make the characters… bro, if you didn’t want to, you could’ve just didn’t make them…

Fastforward after the DK 2023 reveal (mentioning Amir and Patricia), I’ve had enough with him ignoring the ban issue (with it basically boiling down to me thinking Apex is behind it all) so i went on the server and protested, using many alt accounts. Those who like me greeted me warmly, and I had many accounts deleted but I came prepared, all of them named “Why was Grey banned 1,2,3, etc.” or “JusticeForGrey 1,2,3, etc.” I forgot honestly.

This made Snats decide to remove my characters, but thanks to Juan, I got an interview with Snats (Which I have fully recorded. -I wish I was this smart more often-) ultimately it’s a nothing burger, and very cringe…
The takeaway…
1.Snats told me Apex and Samuraisnake are not to blame for my ban.
2. NO ONE WILL EVER BE UNBANNED, after they got banned.
3. If I chat on the server again, or do another stunt like my protest, my characters will be deleted forever.
4. There will never be a “translator role” something I and the spanish translator team have been asking for.
Ladies and Gentlemen… Those 4 statements… were lies. (1st one might be true though, more on that later.)

Another thing promised is the normalising of relations once again, which also never happened. Because I mentioned Apex’s abuse. Snats for once took it seriously…and he asked “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” The answer is actually simpler than people wanna admit, it’s Love.
Why did I cry for months and not tell anyone? Love.
Why did I keep my promise to keep mine and Apex’s relationship a secret? Love.
Why did I turn a blind eye for all the red flags from both Snats and Apex? Love.

Next… I need to talk about… the “translator saga” as I call it.
It’s sensitive since it includes other asides apart from me, and I made peace with the spanish translators…
But it’s important to mention…
I translated TW classic fully into Russian, but I will never release it. PERIOD. I’m ashamed to have wasted my time.
During that same period, the spanish translators wanted Apex banned, a noble ask. And for some banned people to be reinstated and for the “Translator” role to be created.
But they were all refused…
Did I voice my dissatisfaction, yes.
I remember telling Snats “I will make sure, you have no translators ever again.” did I mean it, no. It was said in anger. But what was said can’t be unsaid.

After that all my characters and my name were wiped… mentioning me would result in a ban.
Hell… a Russian translator, having nothing to do with me was banned for no reason other than they thought it was me.

After my hard work translating… not to mention proofreading Snats’ game updates… all voluntarily. And for my proofread work to not even make the cut, prioritizing his beloved apex… nice. Oh and, Samuraisnake can back me up on this one, he was pissed off too.

The funny thing is.. One magical day… members, who were banned, were reinstated. I won’t name them, but yeah… so much for that promise. Then suddenly “Translator” appears as a role… curious.

I was simply… thrown out…
Oh and still… I have no characters…
I will be honest with ya’ll… life was also harsh on me… I hurt myself mentally and physically during this period… but I don’t understand this treatment…
October 2023 was a really bad case… during then I was trying my best in any way I can to mend the relationship and to get my characters in my hand… Snats criticised me for answering PRIVATELY questions from FRIENDS who care for me “Why were you banned?” What was I supposed to say? I said the truth, after months of crying to myself and holding it in. Snats then showed his complete support for Apex, never matter what evidence I showed him… and he told me the most contradicting and hypocritical line I’ve ever had the horror to hear “Why did you tell people Apex told you to jump off a bridge when he himself is a victim of that?”
People… Snats is insane. I regret with all my being not having screenshotted this message… and it’s lost to the sands of time.
Snats will flaunt though, how after such a statement I had a mental breakdown and showed him screenshots of a train trip which I wanted to use to end myself. I tried to… walked 2 hours there, and waited, but chickened out last second…
I’m used to people either ignoring this story or telling me I exaggerate it. But that’s fine. That train encounter changed my life frankly. I feel numb with bursts of panic attacks. One day I can feel fine, then the next 3 days can be filled with nothing but despair…
My life in general is to blame… but I don’t remember my family or other struggles when I get those panic attacks… no. it’s those 3… those 3 bring me panic attacks…
Hell, I will Include Rexy and Luster… fuck you 2 for lying about me and ghosting me even though I paid for one of you and offered the other money…
I’m ESPECIALLY disappointed in you Rexy… Lying about me, and not heeding my warnings about Apex, but kept flirting with him. And doing nothing, not even reaching out to me when I had tough times, but I was there to comfort you and motivate you to be better.
And another FUCK YOU to MRheroRealm… I will not forget your help or whatever you called that. It was very funny to hear you admit to wanting to suck Snats’ dick and keep riding it… even accepting his offer to refund me money through you without my consent for a pizza bought by him.
I hope that dick riding will help you in life.
Also, Ren is a woman deal with it. Womp Womp…

This is also the only secret I will reveal… because Snats was scared I leaked secrets so he changed them… bro, I never did, but I can’t get through to him. He thinks I’m the 2nd ‘Mighty’ here… (Those who know, will get it., OG status represent)

Lastly, I want to thank Juan from the bottom of my heart… even though I said horrible things to him in our DMs… it was thanks to him I got my characters… I have Cera, Nazar, Saidah, Amir, Patricia, and Kanae (A gift from Juan <3)
Yes… Ultimately I got them in my PC… but… not in the game…I don’t think I want them there anyway…

If you’ve come this far reading this… don’t be shy to reach out to me and ask me more questions… I’m happy to reply.
What’s the goal of this post? Inform the public, in a place where Snats can’t silence me. That’s all.
I can’t have revenge, retribution, or justice… I will just keep seathing and coping like I already do… nothing I can change about it…
But I hope this can serve as a warning to people.

I’m also not here to tell you guy to do anything…
Just be careful when saying “Grey” on the TW server… that’s all. Especially one by one, where it’s easy to ban you.
Jesus christ, I was convinced Snat had dirt on his shoes but not being able to feel a tiny gram of symphaty and sense of morality puts the bar so low that explains how of a circlejerk his angels+ are

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
Like 2 years ago or more I remember he was from Republica Dominicana, it was said in chat-general once or in ask-the-dev, its was when Snats was actually sharing within the server, but now im not so sure it that sliped off his mouth or a mod did

Last edited:

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
I gotta say, you are indeed a bad judge of character... I think anyone who's been in this thread since day 1 knew Apex sucks, just from a few posts of his... Snake was never as abrasive as Apex so I don't really have anything to say about him, as I only know them from here, not discord. And the fact that Snats ghosted the forum once he hit critical mass and started banning critics, even non-toxic ones, who went to his discord says a lot about him...

IDK when you got into this space but this behavior from both Apex and Snats has been apparent since late 2021. I don't really talk much shit about Snats, but I'll gladly dump on Apex all day lol. I don't do it often cuz I have better things to do with my time than shit on people, but when people bring him up I let them know what's up. I don't talk shit about Snats much but I don't like anyone who surrounds themselves with "yes" men... He's talented though, and I still don't believe he's a milker, he's just really bad at scripting for some fucking reason (I've noticed a lot of Spanish-speaking devs are, IDK why lol) so I usually give constructive criticism on most major releases.

You've already said you have mental health issues so it's good that you've recognized that. I can't tell you who to befriend or not to befriend, but the fact that you gave Snats that much money to make characters for you sucks. I'd personally never give him that much, and I've given hundreds (not anything close to a thousand to a single dev, lol) to multiple devs because they've proven to have good work ethic, writing skills, and scripting abilities. IDK, if someone can't write or script well, and they're in this space, it just automatically puts me off supporting them because both are easy to learn if you don't have some sort of disability and are willing to put in the effort. I've looked through the scripts in every iteration of this game and the fact is that in four years, Snats has not gotten any better at scripting per my metrics, which is shocking for someone taking in so much money, and who obviously puts so much work into other aspects of the game.

If you can get your money back either through PayPal or some sort of arbitration (IDK how that'd work between Ukraine and wherever in South America Snats is... I'm assuming he's from there from all indicators), that'd be great. If you can call PayPal directly to have the dispute, that'd be your best option if they still have any of Snat's money in their possession. If he's withdrawn all his money from there and unlinked his accounts from them since he's only on SS now you might be shit out of luck...

Your whole situation sucks, I know a lot of people have had their lives completely turned upside down by the war, and then you had this happen on top of that. Not sure if you just wanted to vent here, but sorry what happened to you happened, and if you can get better help dealing with the mental health issues you're facing that should be your priority. Personally, I cut back a lot on social interactions due to some of my medical issues because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle as much of a social life as I used to because of them, and I've focused on dealing with them before I widen my circle again. Pulling back from social media, especially Discord, is probably for the best. Good luck resolving your issues with Snats, hopefully indirectly or through a neutral mediator, and with life over there with how crazy everything is.
Now that you mention it
When I was a 10$ supporter I had another acc here linked to the same email and said that I was not truly grateful with the amount of content the 0.5 had, I was a BIT mean, just a little bit
After that I was banned when I tried to talk on chat-general, seriously it was like having a sniper pointing on my head

Reactions: yoyomistro

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
To whom it may concern. My name is Grey, AKA “The Voldemort” of TwistedWorld, and I’m here to share my story.

Before we begin, I want to make sure to immediately say, that the Spanish Mod “Juan” and the translator team (wich are associated with Snats) are not part of the issue I wanna talk about.

The people I will primarily talk about here are: Snats, Apex(AKA Sky), and Samuraisnake.

This is a long read…
So a TL;DR first… I was scammed (By Snats), Mentally abused (By Apex), and Samuraisnake did nothing to help even after begging him as a friend (which I guess we never were).
This story happened between the Summer of 2022 and October 2023 and is still ongoing, at least on my mental health.
Why come out now? Well, honestly I had hope they would smarten up, and realise the bullshit they were doing, but I was very wrong, I underestimated the cruelty of these people.
Another important point to add, is that due to having horrible mental health, thanks to them too, I deleted my discord account because I genuinely wanted to end it all. And now Snats laughs about it btw.
Again, this will be a long read… and I'm basically burning the bridge on my side, but I guess they threw me off a long time ago.

We will go chronologically, so for those who were following this game and on discord in that time frame, this will sound very familiar to ya’ll.
Winter 2021, A DK event was held, where for 150$, you can have your character in TW… now it’s very important to note, that the commissioner had full ownership of the end model (or what Snats gave you) and that Snats does whatever he wants with it in-game… obviously those closer to him i.e. Apex and Samuraisnake would enjoy more and ALOT more… e.g. like having Sky (Apex’s commission) be on main character level similar to Jaiden.

My commission then was 2 characters, Cera and Saidah (Cera debuted in TW classic 0.6 2022-July-12, Saidah never did)
There were no or a few minor issues between me and Samuraisnake, but it’s typical mod behaviour.
I regrettably accepted, I already know I would get ridicule for this, but looking at comments here, he is not well liked, so I hope you can excuse me for falling for his lies, then to be abused by him.
It is fair to criticise me for this. And trust me, I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, but we did e-date and that’s what matters.

The man was very afraid of me doxxing him, even though he gave me his info willy nilly… I will obviously not doxx him. He can also doxx me back so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

The point of all of this is that we had a fight… In this fight, Apex accused me of doxxing him when I blatantly didn’t. Well… having Apex threaten to ban me and telling me to throw myself off a bridge hit hard honestly, because it came from a man I loved. Yet, Snats sided with him. He didn’t care to look into anything. (more on that later)
Ever since then my relationship with Apex soured hard, and has never recovered… I have to mention that he apologised to me, but his actions never backed his words… he still constantly threatened to ban me, which made me leave the server multiple times to avoid it/him.
During this time I pushed changes to be made in the server like “Mods can’t ban, only Snats can.” which was passed, but probably reverted idk.

That fight was very important because it showed me something that i realised much later. Snats is protecting Apex. Why? I don’t know. Must be more than funding… why? Well…

Following my first 2 commissions (which i will call ‘DK’ now, for simplicity) I bought 6 characters, their names are: Nazar, Amir, Patricia, Kanae(was a gift), Rexy(was a gift), Arielle(was a gift).
Nazar was revealed on patreon only -SINCE DELETED-: (He was also meant to be Kieran’s boyfriend -A character coauthored by me and Luster-)
This was done without my consent as Amir was not anyone’s son, but guess what, i didn’t care… In fact I gave Snats full control of my characters… I would say stuff like “Just make your version of them and I will have my own.” and “You have complete freedom” (I wish I could provide screenshots, but sadly I can’t.)

I commissioned Saidah back in winter 2021 and understandably, i was getting a little upset seeing characters commissioned after her, sometimes by a YEAR, made before her. My questions to Snats were taken negatively… very much so. My style of talking can sometimes be bratty or annoying… but even when joking around I was getting serious replies of basically “SHUT UP AND WAIT.” things escalated when me and an old friend “MRheroRealm” created a character called “Ren” (also, Ren is Female in disguise sorry to burst your bubbles, but as a co-author, I will take the L just to piss that cunt off).
Ren was a DK of “MRheroRealm” and they were made THE SAME DAY, they were suggested to Snats… now I can’t control the man, and as I was his friend I shouldn’t have gotten mad, but I did, because I waited for a year+ for a character (that I ultimately recreated myself without the experience Snats has in ONE WEEK.)

Now we get to February 2023… I’m Ukrainian, and I was a refugee (not in 2022, mostly family drove me to leave not the war.)
During this time, I had no characters made yet, but I didn’t complain, and life was tough… this includes multiple attempts on it, primarily from the horrible things Apex told me.
During this period, Apex went… berserk as he does. And a discord member found me in another server, they talked to me about how Apex banned them and deleted their encounter… I immediately went to investigate, for months I kept telling Apex to calm himself and be a better mod, but he never did… it all culminated in him being removed as mod, when I presented irrefutable evidence to Samuraisnake. (idk till this day if they hate or like eachother, idk.)
I never gloated to be the reason to remove Apex from mod and I was very sad then… But NOW, FUCK HIM. he deserves it, and I welcome all your praises. (he might be reinstated now, because of this XD)

This leads to March 2023, I was in a refugee camp… and I came back to TW to chat… I forgot to mention, but I was a hotshot there (this info is important shhhhhhh)
Apex and I had a somewhat nice convo, that’s important because of how he acts later -__-
(It’s important to mention, Apex deleted his side of the convo later on, but thankfully I have the screenshots of it all.)

My mind immediately shifted to the 2 mods, or mod and ex-mod. To be honest I was devastated because I knew who banned me and I didn’t know why. And I felt betrayed.
That same night, Snats DMs me all drunk, telling me he regrets it and wants to unban me, I agree… then nothing.
I started to get scared he might completely cut me off, so I went to him to sign an actual contract we can reference, to quell my anxiety… But Snats claimed I’m a cunt and a horrible friend for even suggesting that… Even though one of the benefits for him is that I can’t sue or stop him from doing anything… If he wanted Scat with my DKs… fine. But he completely shut it down… a major red flag.
A few days go by, and I just decide to use my alt, which was already on the server for months by then.
Snats then shouted at me in DMs for breaking his server rules… even though I was supposedly unbanned. My fault was that I needed to wait for Snats to “discuss it” with the mods.
This is… starting to be disrespectful to me as a customer… and more importantly as a friend. Since I STILL didn’t know why I was banned.

So… I started asking… DMing Snats everytime I can for an answer. And get ignored everytime.

Fastforward to April… and more and more people got their characters before me, no big deal am I right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess I can’t bitch to my “Friend” about it, I’m exhibiting toxic behaviour, apparently.
I also told Snats about my relationship with Apex (tried with Samuraisnake too but he didn’t bother to reply, even a few hours ago -__-).
But Snats made fun of me for it, and no matter what told me “Oh that’s just Apex, classic Apex.”

Around end of April beginning of May, Snats reaches out to me, but he can’t… why so? Well, he banned me… and I unfriended him (Because I wouldn’t stop messaging him about my ban, so I decided unfriend him to physically stop myself -I never said I was a stable person-)
Well… Snats got mad I “blocked” him… Sigh… fine. But… to then tell me our deal is off! Now that’s crossing the line. He wanted to remove all my characters. -He reached out to show them btw-
After… (and this is no joke) BEGGING him not to… he decided to push the reveal window a couple of weeks after… to… punish me I guess… I genuinely don’t know, but OH BOY WAS IT EFFECTIVE.
I realised that I paid 1000$+ to a cunt who likes to dangle it in front of me… and edge me… and it drove my anxiety through the roof.
The biggest insult is when Amir and Patricia were being made, he wanted to refund me the money because “he is sick of me asking ‘why was I banned?’ for the millionth time.” or even just asking for simple commission updates. funnily enough, Paypal literally refused to, idk why, but ye… might be an issue on his part. Since i sent him money just fine, or was it another one of his tricks or “dangles” to keep me acting like a dog, idk.
He then accused me of holding him hostage forcing him to make the characters… bro, if you didn’t want to, you could’ve just didn’t make them…

Fastforward after the DK 2023 reveal (mentioning Amir and Patricia), I’ve had enough with him ignoring the ban issue (with it basically boiling down to me thinking Apex is behind it all) so i went on the server and protested, using many alt accounts. Those who like me greeted me warmly, and I had many accounts deleted but I came prepared, all of them named “Why was Grey banned 1,2,3, etc.” or “JusticeForGrey 1,2,3, etc.” I forgot honestly.

This made Snats decide to remove my characters, but thanks to Juan, I got an interview with Snats (Which I have fully recorded. -I wish I was this smart more often-) ultimately it’s a nothing burger, and very cringe…
The takeaway…
3. If I chat on the server again, or do another stunt like my protest, my characters will be deleted forever.
4. There will never be a “translator role” something I and the spanish translator team have been asking for.
Ladies and Gentlemen… Those 4 statements… were lies. (1st one might be true though, more on that later.)

Another thing promised is the normalising of relations once again, which also never happened. Because I mentioned Apex’s abuse. Snats for once took it seriously…and he asked “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” The answer is actually simpler than people wanna admit, it’s Love.
Why did I turn a blind eye for all the red flags from both Snats and Apex? Love.

It’s sensitive since it includes other asides apart from me, and I made peace with the spanish translators…
I translated TW classic fully into Russian, but I will never release it. PERIOD. I’m ashamed to have wasted my time.
During that same period, the spanish translators wanted Apex banned, a noble ask. And for some banned people to be reinstated and for the “Translator” role to be created.
I remember telling Snats “I will make sure, you have no translators ever again.” did I mean it, no. It was said in anger. But what was said can’t be unsaid.

After that all my characters and my name were wiped… mentioning me would result in a ban.
Hell… a Russian translator, having nothing to do with me was banned for no reason other than they thought it was me.

After my hard work translating… not to mention proofreading Snats’ game updates… all voluntarily. And for my proofread work to not even make the cut, prioritizing his beloved apex… nice. Oh and, Samuraisnake can back me up on this one, he was pissed off too.

The funny thing is.. One magical day… members, who were banned, were reinstated. I won’t name them, but yeah… so much for that promise. Then suddenly “Translator” appears as a role… curious.

I will be honest with ya’ll… life was also harsh on me… I hurt myself mentally and physically during this period… but I don’t understand this treatment…
October 2023 was a really bad case… during then I was trying my best in any way I can to mend the relationship and to get my characters in my hand… Snats criticised me for answering PRIVATELY questions from FRIENDS who care for me “Why were you banned?” What was I supposed to say? I said the truth, after months of crying to myself and holding it in. Snats then showed his complete support for Apex, never matter what evidence I showed him… and he told me the most contradicting and hypocritical line I’ve ever had the horror to hear “Why did you tell people Apex told you to jump off a bridge when he himself is a victim of that?”
People… Snats is insane. I regret with all my being not having screenshotted this message… and it’s lost to the sands of time.
Snats will flaunt though, how after such a statement I had a mental breakdown and showed him screenshots of a train trip which I wanted to use to end myself. I tried to… walked 2 hours there, and waited, but chickened out last second…
I’m used to people either ignoring this story or telling me I exaggerate it. But that’s fine. That train encounter changed my life frankly. I feel numb with bursts of panic attacks. One day I can feel fine, then the next 3 days can be filled with nothing but despair…
My life in general is to blame… but I don’t remember my family or other struggles when I get those panic attacks… no. it’s those 3… those 3 bring me panic attacks…
Hell, I will Include Rexy and Luster… fuck you 2 for lying about me and ghosting me even though I paid for one of you and offered the other money…
I’m ESPECIALLY disappointed in you Rexy… Lying about me, and not heeding my warnings about Apex, but kept flirting with him. And doing nothing, not even reaching out to me when I had tough times, but I was there to comfort you and motivate you to be better.
And another FUCK YOU to MRheroRealm… I will not forget your help or whatever you called that. It was very funny to hear you admit to wanting to suck Snats’ dick and keep riding it… even accepting his offer to refund me money through you without my consent for a pizza bought by him.

This is also the only secret I will reveal… because Snats was scared I leaked secrets so he changed them… bro, I never did, but I can’t get through to him. He thinks I’m the 2nd ‘Mighty’ here… (Those who know, will get it., OG status represent)

Lastly, I want to thank Juan from the bottom of my heart… even though I said horrible things to him in our DMs… it was thanks to him I got my characters… I have Cera, Nazar, Saidah, Amir, Patricia, and Kanae (A gift from Juan <3)
Yes… Ultimately I got them in my PC… but… not in the game…I don’t think I want them there anyway…

If you’ve come this far reading this… don’t be shy to reach out to me and ask me more questions… I’m happy to reply.
What’s the goal of this post? Inform the public, in a place where Snats can’t silence me. That’s all.
I can’t have revenge, retribution, or justice… I will just keep seathing and coping like I already do… nothing I can change about it…

Just be careful when saying “Grey” on the TW server… that’s all. Especially one by one, where it’s easy to ban you.
I must say that im sorry for the situation, at times being surrounded by horrible people will make you see them not so horrible and accept some behaivor, im glad that you were able to get out of that circle, even thought it was more of a push out, you got a golden ticket, sorry for your money thought

Reading your story has truly touched me, I really hope you the best

Reactions: Mythrs
Aug 9, 2020
I noticed a pattern, when people can't argue, they begin to attack others personally.
The sheer audacity of some people thinking their opinions are gold is laughable. This thread is a salt mine, filled with whiners.

They're clinging to nostalgia like it's a life raft, completely out of touch with reality. It's pathetic watching this thread devolve from somewhat reasonable discussion to a cesspool of hate.

All the sensible folks have bailed, leaving behind these leeches who offer nothing but criticism.
Glad you're self-aware

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Now that you mention it
When I was a 10$ supporter I had another acc here linked to the same email and said that I was not truly grateful with the amount of content the 0.5 had, I was a BIT mean, just a little bit
After that I was banned when I tried to talk on chat-general, seriously it was like having a sniper pointing on my head
You can probably thank Apex for that lol. I haven't gotten on the Discord in quite a while, I don't speak there at all as I'm not really a shit-stirrer. If you wanna have a glaze-fest only discord, you're perfectly within your rights to do so.

Momouk

Mar 9, 2021
Ah well, this kind of drama perfectly explains why the game is taking so long to develop.

If Snats put as much effort into learning how to code instead of drinking and causing trouble with his little minions, we would have had the full game a year ago.

Not to mention that the comfort his salary gives him in comparison to his country must surely contribute to his 'laziness.' To think that some people actually believe he works 16 hours a day without ever taking a break...

Jul 2, 2022

this, this puts a sour taste in my mouth. i sort of want to doubt it because there's no snapshots of this stuff, but this aligns with all the rumors people have said about that discord; it's filled with yes men, and stereotypical discord mods doing discord mod things, and everyone's obviously seen snats himself lie.

your other post of being fearful you'd be dogpiled i also found pretty funny. as far as i'm aware, this thread is on fire because of the recent update (even before that), so this is the perfect time to post something like that. quite a few of us can't do much with your information though, most of us are pirates. we weren't paying customers to snats to begin with. thank god.
(thanks to that one guy for leaking the update anyway though)

thanks for sharing this. i hope you'll be happier in the years to come. try your best to take it easy.

Reactions: doovel

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
this, this puts a sour taste in my mouth. i sort of want to doubt it because there's no snapshots of this stuff, but this aligns with all the rumors people have said about that discord; it's filled with yes men, and stereotypical discord mods doing discord mod things, and everyone's obviously seen snats himself lie.

your other post of being fearful you'd be dogpiled i also found pretty funny. as far as i'm aware, this thread is on fire because of the recent update (even before that), so this is the perfect time to post something like that. quite a few of us can't do much with your information though, most of us are pirates. we weren't paying customers to snats to begin with. thank god.
(thanks to that one guy for leaking the update anyway though)

thanks for sharing this. i hope you'll be happier in the years to come. try your best to take it easy.
i think you missed the point of his post........its just to tell everyone what kind of people snatz and his discord mods are along whith how this person felt about it..
he still likes the game and thinks snatz makes a good game, his real problem is the disrespect he got and how he was treated..not with the game.

but it does shed light on snatz and how he goes about things (a bit, its just one side of the story)
tho this apex guy sounds like a peice of work lol seems no one likes him

Reactions: B2B2 and Mythrs
Sep 8, 2020
i think you missed the point of his post........its just to tell everyone what kind of people snatz and his discord mods are along whith how this person felt about it..
he still likes the game and thinks snatz makes a good game, his real problem is the disrespect he got and how he was treated..not with the game.

but it does shed light on snatz and how he goes about things (a bit, its just one side of the story)
tho this apex guy sounds like a peice of work lol seems no one likes him
Tw classic (as far as i know there is only one tw, I'm now 100% against the remake, a waste of time and effort imo... "just to make Sky relevant" -not my words, snats' own-) but ye TW is my favourite game, it was a big inspiration, I created alot with it, memes, fan content, trasnlated it, even many characters like Kieran, Ren, Erica... and some others that I contributed in their story (unless snats changed em idk, well i know my Nazar is not dating Kieran anymore so...). The point of my post was a warning not to be attached to a project like i did unless it was your own, because people can be evil and I'm a naive person. E-dating can be good i think. but i was gaslit to believe Apex is an angel.
Today I wholeheartedly believe Apex ruined TW. Snats had no issues with me, until Apex and I dated (or when that cat was out of the bag.) It would be retarded not to see it. Apex deserves 100% of the hate. But Snats deserves it too because he is the boss and Samuraisnake? The man literally stood with me to remove Apex' mod... but now? He pretends I don't exist...

Lastly, about the "nothing we can do" that's true. But if you liked to talk shit or gossip about them, i gave you plenty of ammunition... hell you can go to his Subscriberstar and just write "Where is Cera, I like him alot." And your comment will be deleted, if u wanna mess with him :KappaPride:

Sep 8, 2020
You can see my characters in the bottom right.. the man changed his terms of service because of me... he didn't like that I even suggested to write a contract on the ownership of my characters that he said I own. Mental.

Reactions: Mythrs
Sep 8, 2020

This is a long read…

The takeaway…

I Wanna add a very important point, that I just remembered.
Apex asked me for stuff, looking back it waa frankly scary...
So, he asked if we could merge bank accounts (on an app like 'wise' basically) , he asked me to move in with him in Australia when I was in Turkey back then because of my family issues which he only knew about.
He asked me to become his maid and offered to marry me so that I can get a residency (basically a green card)
Apex is a dangerous man, because I'm not the only one he said those things to.
The man is honestly mentally ill. And I hope that his access to the Internet is taken away.

(Quick Edit: Apex was stonefaced serious and not playing some e-girl character.)

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I Wanna add a very important point, that I just remembered.
Apex asked me for stuff, looking back it waa frankly scary...
So, he asked if we could merge bank accounts (on an app like 'wise' basically) , he asked me to move in with him in Australia when I was in Turkey back then because of my family issues which he only knew about.
He asked me to become his maid and offered to marry me so that I can get a residency (basically a green card)
Apex is a dangerous man, because I'm not the only one he said those things to.
The man is honestly mentally ill. And I hope that his access to the Internet is taken away.

(Quick Edit: Apex was stonefaced serious and not playing some e-girl character.)
What the heck. How e-dating turn into this kind of shit??? And the scariest part, if the timing was right and if he was not so blatant and just sweeten the deal, you could've even agreed to it (all things considered).
Damn I wrote a whole lot, but since it's not really about the game, I scrapped it to short and shallow.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes