Sep 8, 2020
Sorry to ask, but why not accept commissions? is it hard making custom KOI card? if not i'll try my luck on that trade.

Also this whole mess of abuse is more engaging than the game.
I actually recommend you get into it. It can be a nice time waster/hobby. There are so many recourses available and a discord too.
It's me who didn't know how easy it was...
My 150$, 1 year+ late commission, was done by me (with close to zero experience) in a week...
In one month you can make decent stuff trust me and in a year you can basically make your own cashgrab game :WeSmart::BootyTime:

Oct 24, 2023
I would commission Koi maps tho... brother, I can't for the life of me make maps i feel my braincells drain :KEK:... all this cooming came back to bite me.
Making maps with existing assets isn't too hard but the amount of time it takes is definitely not worth it (To me at least) making maps for scratch with blender on the other hand is just masochistic work unless you're an asset seller.

Jul 2, 2022
I found a few screenshots from Dms of my discord alt... but it obviously has a lot missing... you can also have this cheese on Sky image I made... hell, I might release Sky 2.0's model (or WIP model to be fair)... I have it... why not?
the irony of snats telling this guy to focus and keeping him banned until he "gets his life together" is funny. but also makes me bitter. he should practice this "focus" thing he mentioned, i think it would do him some good.

also, i have a question for you since you're deciding to be transparent with the thread. would you happen to know of Jeanne's character for the remake? and would you be willing to share it with us, since seeing how Snats will treat her character is the only reason i'm lingering around.
is she still a shut-in? is she a weirdo with zero social skills? is she still super perverted but clamps up the moment someone tries to involve themselves with her "hobbies"? or is she just a shy and "quirky" girl that is misunderstood now

Khan Targaryen

Formerly 'Crese1967895'
Mar 10, 2020
My god where do I even begin.... Who in their right mind spends 1000 DOLLARS on Koi cards? Especially being a refugee.
>But I'm rich
Still... Don't waste money on something as worthless as Koi cards.
>B-But They were my super special OC
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD INSTALL KOIKATSU AND MAKE THE FUCKING CARD YOURSELF!
Also, NEVER EVER DATE ANYONE ON THE INTERNET. OP you sound very weak-willed if this Mod on the server convinced you to be an E-girlfriend or whatever the fuck.
Agree with you 100%. It's a less than stellar thing to have happened, but honestly, you're setting yourself up for failure if you pay someone (That you've never actually met) 1k without any form of legal binding. Obviously OP has money to waste though, 1k on such a worthless thing is insane to me.

And I never understood how someone could get so invested in online dating, especially when you're nowhere near each other. I live in the US, so if I was E-Dating someone the furthest I'd go is my border states/at most 3 hours out. Atleast you'd have a chance of meeting in the future.

No hate to Grey by the way, just sayin

To get back on topic (This part is addressed to you specifically), the update was pretty good, just too fucking short for the amount of time it took. At this rate we'll have GTA 6 before the next update.

All the new models look pretty good to me, I personally liked Jills longer hair, and Miller (The "terrorist") looks good too. Only character models I don't like is Jaiden's and some of his friends, they look extremely generic in comparison to their old models. Also worried about how Jeanne's going to look (The photo of the family won't actually represent Jeanne's new look afaik), I think I remember Snats giving her back the disheveled hair in one of the Discord images, but who knows if he's keeping it.

Other than that, the worldbuilding and character development seems like it'll be way better in the remake, so there is that. Now all there is to do is wait about 7 months for 1.6 (Hopefully not)

EDIT: I stand corrected with the new photos posted by Grey, Jeanne is ruined. What a bunch of bullshit, could've ATLEAST kept the hair.

Last edited:

Khan Targaryen

Formerly 'Crese1967895'
Mar 10, 2020
I found a few screenshots from Dms of my discord alt... but it obviously has a lot missing... you can also have this cheese on Sky image I made... hell, I might release Sky 2.0's model (or WIP model to be fair)... I have it... why not?
Skylar actually looks really good in this version, I like it

Sep 8, 2020
the irony of snats telling this guy to focus and keeping him banned until he "gets his life together" is funny. but also makes me bitter. he should practice this "focus" thing he mentioned, i think it would do him some good.

also, i have a question for you since you're deciding to be transparent with the thread. would you happen to know of Jeanne's character for the remake? and would you be willing to share it with us, since seeing how Snats will treat her character is the only reason i'm lingering around.
is she still a shut-in? is she a weirdo with zero social skills? is she still super perverted but clamps up the moment someone tries to involve themselves with her "hobbies"? or is she just a shy and "quirky" girl that is misunderstood now

I've seen somewhere on this thread some dude say something like "of course he made her a warrior, why not keep her as is." Idk if that's true... but if it is... then snats is retarded and went against ALL OUR warnings and suggestions

Snats revealed me her reworked model back in August 2022... ye that far back.
And i immediately told him it was a stupid redesign... the man clearly didn't understand what made Jeanne good and I wrote him an essay because I'm a weirdo...
He never bothered changing it. Until he got backlash from his patreons...
Idk why he doesn't trust me... i guess because I'm not a simple yes man... idk.

It baffles me how he treats the #1 voted character. She is #1 for a reason, don't ruin it!
Also idk if he gave her any reward for winning btw, seems like he didn't.

Oh also, when he was finalising the game, i was already out, but i heard dissatisfaction 2nd hand from Realm(old friend turned cunt) so my only guess is that ye... he ruined her...

Personally... i thought he was gonna make her a secret elite scientist IF, he really wanted her to be more badass...
I wrote an arc for her (because im weird) and basically it's not her being a warrior, wtf.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
My god where do I even begin.... Who in their right mind spends 1000 DOLLARS on Koi cards? Especially being a refugee.
>But I'm rich
Still... Don't waste money on something as worthless as Koi cards.
>B-But They were my super special OC
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD INSTALL KOIKATSU AND MAKE THE FUCKING CARD YOURSELF!
Also, NEVER EVER DATE ANYONE ON THE INTERNET. OP you sound very weak-willed if this Mod on the server convinced you to be an E-girlfriend or whatever the fuck.
Like Grey said, the money was mostly to have those characters implemented in the game... it's shitty of Snats to reneg on that agreement, even moving characters to have a different/smaller role is better than that... Personally, I think that's fucked up of him. No judgment from me for wanting to see a character of yours represented in the game. The only caveat I'd have is we're only getting one side of the story, but the details line up with my biases pretty well so I'm inclined to believe them.
I haven't played the remake, and never will... was the hospital still not shown?
He showed it to me, and it was finished... what's up with that?

(Edit: he showed it to me like may 2023)
The hospital just dropped partially in this recent update. All we've seen is MC's bedroom, the hallway in front of it, the front entrance, and Tomoe's mom's office. We also got a small sequence in the prison. We're supposed to get the free roam in the hospital next update. I guess since Snats is ass at scripting, and insists on having free roam/sandbox elements despite the fact that scripting gives him trouble, is why we haven't gotten it even though we all saw how far along the asset and character development were over a year ago.

From your screencaps, yea obviously Apex is a real piece of work as anyone who's been here long enough should know... we still don't know definitively how Snats ended up deciding not to include your commissions from those, as scummy as it is just based on the fact that money changed hands.

Question for you though GottaLoveDemBalls , WTF did you do to get banned from Twitter, lol?
I've seen somewhere on this thread some dude say something like "of course he made her a warrior, why not keep her as is." Idk if that's true... but if it is... then snats is retarded and went against ALL OUR warnings and suggestions

Snats revealed me her reworked model back in August 2022... ye that far back.
And i immediately told him it was a stupid redesign... the man clearly didn't understand what made Jeanne good and I wrote him an essay because I'm a weirdo...
He never bothered changing it. Until he got backlash from his patreons...
Idk why he doesn't trust me... i guess because I'm not a simple yes man... idk.

It baffles me how he treats the #1 voted character. She is #1 for a reason, don't ruin it!
Also idk if he gave her any reward for winning btw, seems like he didn't.

Oh also, when he was finalising the game, i was already out, but i heard dissatisfaction 2nd hand from Realm(old friend turned cunt) so my only guess is that ye... he ruined her...

Personally... i thought he was gonna make her a secret elite scientist IF, he really wanted her to be more badass...
I wrote an arc for her (because im weird) and basically it's not her being a warrior, wtf.
Yea that's a major strike against Snats. IDK how you can be out of touch or spiteful enough to do something like that to character like Jeanne, it's honestly wild to me... We'll see how close she is to the old version with maybe some touch ups once he finally does the reveal. I think maybe the backlash did get to him on her. Maybe...

Reactions: Mythrs
Sep 8, 2020

Snats never practiced what he preaches...
He always told me to put myself in Apex's shoes when i told him about my abuse (back then it wasn't told as abuse, more like "hey, look what your mod is doing to me wtf")
When push comes to shove snats abandons his ideals...
I told him to put himself in my shoes (especially when i got angry at times) and he would ignore me.
He is a person of bad character. And again, i wanna reiterate, I came to him from a place of love and I was blinded, ya'll probably saw red flags and you never "idolised" him.
I hope ya'll can put yourself in my shoes :BootyTime:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Snats never practiced what he preaches...
He always told me to put myself in Apex's shoes when i told him about my abuse (back then it wasn't told as abuse, more like "hey, look what your mod is doing to me wtf")
When push comes to shove snats abandons his ideals...
I told him to put himself in my shoes (especially when i got angry at times) and he would ignore me.
He is a person of bad character. And again, i wanna reiterate, I came to him from a place of love and I was blinded, ya'll probably saw red flags and you never "idolised" him.
I hope ya'll can put yourself in my shoes :BootyTime:
Yea, some of us are lucky enough to learn not to trust anyone absolutely/put anyone on a pedestal without being grossly taken advantage of first... Growing up in urban/suburban environments in most countries you learn pretty early not to be a sucker lol... But still the whole DK commission situation is wild to me, I honestly did not think Snats would do something so petty as to remove characters over personal vendettas.

Sep 8, 2020
Like Grey said, the money was mostly to have those characters implemented in the game... it's shitty of Snats to reneg on that agreement, even moving characters to have a different/smaller role is better than that... Personally, I think that's fucked up of him. No judgment from me for wanting to see a character of yours represented in the game. The only caveat I'd have is we're only getting one side of the story, but the details line up with my biases pretty well so I'm inclined to believe them.

The hospital just dropped partially in this recent update. All we've seen is MC's bedroom, the hallway in front of it, the front entrance, and Tomoe's mom's office. We also got a small sequence in the prison. We're supposed to get the free roam in the hospital next update. I guess since Snats is ass at scripting, and insists on having free roam/sandbox elements despite the fact that scripting gives him trouble, is why we haven't gotten it even though we all saw how far along the asset and character development were over a year ago.

From your screencaps, yea obviously Apex is a real piece of work as anyone who's been here long enough should know... we still don't know definitively how Snats ended up deciding not to include your commissions from those, as scummy as it is just based on the fact that money changed hands.

Question for you though GottaLoveDemBalls , WTF did you do to get banned from Twitter, lol?

Yea that's a major strike against Snats. IDK how you can be out of touch or spiteful enough to do something like that to character like Jeanne, it's honestly wild to me... We'll see how close she is to the old version with maybe some touch ups once he finally does the reveal. I think maybe the backlash did get to him on her. Maybe...

Personally idk...
It happened when Elon let that sink in.
I was reposting alot of snats' posts... so they might've thought im a bot.

One of my friends thinks it was snats who reported me... idk... could be...
I was banned from TW discord and twitter around the same time... and snats 100% wanted me gone before he banned as u saw in those screenshots, it's possible but I'm more inclined some douche in X or an algorithm got me... because i tried like 10 times to repeal and i would get an email instantly telling me no.

(we still don't know definitively how Snats ended up deciding not to include your commissions from those, as scummy as it is just based on the fact that money changed hands.)

According to him i was mentally putting a toll on him and give him sleepless nights because he was scared i was gonna sue him.
He could be delusional and eating his own shit while 2 yes men told him "ye ye ye ye ye" so that could be it... people are very stupid trust me.
I kept on the path of facts and i had convos about this with many people because i was healing and i did get help. But i believe snats has a warped version where he is innocent... i never claim to be, i clearly said i was mass DMing to explain himself and he saw it as harassment. But as a friend, u don't do that to me.

Sep 8, 2020
Yea, some of us are lucky enough to learn not to trust anyone absolutely/put anyone on a pedestal without being grossly taken advantage of first... Growing up in urban/suburban environments in most countries you learn pretty early not to be a sucker lol... But still the whole DK commission situation is wild to me, I honestly did not think Snats would do something so petty as to remove characters over personal vendettas.
Also it was funny to me seeing other DKs witness it yet not doing anything... i wonder who they would crawl to if anything happens :BootyTime:...
I want to somehow inform all his DKs and supporters but I'm thinking of a strategy... nothing comes up...
Snats needs an authoritative figure to tell him off, he doesn't care unless you hurt his finances or reputation in irreparable ways.

Khan Targaryen

Formerly 'Crese1967895'
Mar 10, 2020
That's why you don't overly involve yourself with strangers on the internet, espcially not when money's apart of the equation. It's fucked up, but without contractual obligations to complete a commision (With a 100% money back guarantee on failure to do so) what do you expect? You'd sooner catch me dead than see me pay a random dude 1 THOUSAND for a few side characters. If I had that much money to waste I'd buy a Gen 5 Glock and a PS5 for GTA 6's release

Khan Targaryen

Formerly 'Crese1967895'
Mar 10, 2020
Also it was funny to me seeing other DKs witness it yet not doing anything... i wonder who they would crawl to if anything happens :BootyTime:...
I want to somehow inform all his DKs and supporters but I'm thinking of a strategy... nothing comes up...
Snats needs an authoritative figure to tell him off, he doesn't care unless you hurt his finances or reputation in irreparable ways.
That's how it is with anybody who's corrupt, money and reputation are the most valuable things. It's why Sony backpedaled after the immense backlash of requiring PSN to play Helldivers 2 on PC, it was hurting their sales and rep.

Reactions: GottaLoveDemBalls
Sep 8, 2020
But still the whole DK commission I honestly did not think Snats would do something so petty as to remove characters over personal vendettas.
Cera, Nazar, Amir, Patricia, Saidah(Agent S) -removed because of me-
(Kanae,Rexy,Arielle were paid by me but i don't "own" them, so they stayed)
There were characters like the office ladies from update 0.6 that were removed, but mysteriously put back in... hmmmmmm... i forgot names... pink hair, black hair bangs, black woman, and that lady u fuck in the bathroom... some characters might be fully removed (also grudges for calling apex a pedo) dolly and that pervert with a mask whose tits sagged to her knees. (Ok maybe that one deserved it:KappaPride:)

Sep 8, 2020
That's why you don't overly involve yourself with strangers on the internet, espcially not when money's apart of the equation. It's fucked up, but without contractual obligations to complete a commision (With a 100% money back guarantee on failure to do so) what do you expect? You'd sooner catch me dead than see me pay a random dude 1 THOUSAND for a few side characters. If I had that much money to waste I'd buy a Gen 5 Glock and a PS5 for GTA 6's release
The thing is... a discord dm or me buying a tier on patreon... THAT'S A CONTRACT... the reason people get away with it is because suing him would cost u a fortune.
And i wanted to codify a contract and he told me im a horrible friend for it... yet i have contracts with many friends and we're chill...
Also, some devs even had the same contract of adding OCs and they did it FOR FREE, because they thought the characters were cool and because i gave them full control... Snats is a scumbag.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019

Snats should "focus" on making his own game first.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes