yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The thing is... a discord dm or me buying a tier on patreon... THAT'S A CONTRACT... the reason people get away with it is because suing him would cost u a fortune.
And i wanted to codify a contract and he told me im a horrible friend for it... yet i have contracts with many friends and we're chill...
Also, some devs even had the same contract of adding OCs and they did it FOR FREE, because they thought the characters were cool and because i gave them full control... Snats is a scumbag.
It's a shame you're in different countries, or else this could be resolved in small claims. Some countries do allow small claims filings against residents of other countries, and if the accused party fails to represent themselves it results in a default judgment upon presentation of sufficient evidence, and the filing fees should be pretty low versus a civil claim.

Sep 8, 2020
The only caveat I'd have is we're only getting one side of the story, but the details line up with my biases pretty well so I'm inclined to believe them.
You can go ask them... they would either ban you
Or tell you i was a bad person because i yelled at them.
I wish everyone could ask them and he releases a public statement so we can hash it out... but he won't, the ban button is so tantalising to these people, personally it disgusts me... when I modded a different server i immediately said i don't want that button.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You can go ask them... they would either ban you
Or tell you i was a bad person because i yelled at them.
I wish everyone could ask them and he releases a public statement so we can hash it out... but he won't, the ban button is so tantalising to these people, personally it disgusts me... when I modded a different server i immediately said i don't want that button.
I was just hedging lol... I'm into political debate type stuff so I always hedge/caveat... Of course gun to my head I'd side with your account, I personally hate trigger banners too, especially over personal petty shit. Like I said earlier, everything you've posted so far aligns with my priors, so I have little reason to doubt this isn't selective quoting.

KJLO

Jul 8, 2022
I've seen somewhere on this thread some dude say something like "of course he made her a warrior, why not keep her as is." Idk if that's true... but if it is... then snats is retarded and went against ALL OUR warnings and suggestions

Snats revealed me her reworked model back in August 2022... ye that far back.
And i immediately told him it was a stupid redesign... the man clearly didn't understand what made Jeanne good and I wrote him an essay because I'm a weirdo...
He never bothered changing it. Until he got backlash from his patreons...
Idk why he doesn't trust me... i guess because I'm not a simple yes man... idk.

It baffles me how he treats the #1 voted character. She is #1 for a reason, don't ruin it!
Also idk if he gave her any reward for winning btw, seems like he didn't.

Oh also, when he was finalising the game, i was already out, but i heard dissatisfaction 2nd hand from Realm(old friend turned cunt) so my only guess is that ye... he ruined her...

Personally... i thought he was gonna make her a secret elite scientist IF, he really wanted her to be more badass...
I wrote an arc for her (because im weird) and basically it's not her being a warrior, wtf.

what do you mean by "Made Jeanne into a warrior"

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2022
Snats should "focus" on making his own game first.
thats what i was implying

Snats never practiced what he preaches...
thanks for the responses. i appreciate the transparency with the thread, as well as the pretty quick response to my question in particular.

i think i was just waiting for someone on the inside to agree there's a 99% chance Jeanne is also different. of course, i'm open to being wrong about the assumption. but it seems like my fear was right. the saving grace for this game to me was going to be jeanne. not like his release schedule helped that fear.

Reactions: getko2100
Sep 8, 2020
I was just hedging lol... I'm into political debate type stuff so I always hedge/caveat... Of course gun to my head I'd side with your account, I personally hate trigger banners too, especially over personal petty shit. Like I said earlier, everything you've posted so far aligns with my priors, so I have little reason to doubt this isn't selective quoting.
Wdym? Samuraisnake said they don't ban for no reason... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

Skyboing

Dec 4, 2022
he turned her into an ex-military in the remake, like his other sister already were, they are now both buff ex-military gals
Changing the background and design of the most popular girl in the game (as voted in the discord poll) is just stupid. I can't think in no good reason for why he did this, except maybe some mod or damm angel deciding to push their own vision of her in the game. 1000085886.png

Jul 2, 2022
since jeanne is the topic right now, here's her kemono page for reference. the model is attractive, but that's not what the issue ever was. it's just not the same character anymore.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
since jeanne is the topic right now, here's her kemono page for reference. the model is attractive, but that's not what the issue ever was. it's just not the same character anymore.

Yea, but we were just speculating as to whether he kept that as the final design. There's reason to believe it changed, as Snats showed potential replacements but never confirmed whether any changes had been made to the version shown in the teaser.

Sep 8, 2020
Yea, but we were just speculating as to whether he kept that as the final design. There's reason to believe it changed, as Snats showed potential replacements but never confirmed whether any changes had been made to the version shown in the teaser.
The final design is on my long message that I sent (the link with all final character designs, when i talked about Kanae+Arielle+Rexy) he just changed her hair because people complained... looks better.

Reactions: yoyomistro

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
The most confusing thing about this drama.

what is a KOI card and why do people want to pay a 150 dollars for it?

Sep 8, 2020
The most confusing thing about this drama.

what is a KOI card and why do people want to pay a 150 dollars for it?
Koi card character data, 150$ was for the card and to see that character in game... it's a win-win for both me and snats... was supposed to be... but then he made it that only making thr card costs 150$ and that him implementing the character is his free will, out of the kindness of his heart apparently... no responsibility nothing.

Edit: with the koi card (character data) you can literally summon it and animate it in a studio program, kinda like blender.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2020
Changing the background and design of the most popular girl in the game (as voted in the discord poll) is just stupid. I can't think in no good reason for why he did this, except maybe some mod or damm angel deciding to push their own vision of her in the game. View attachment 4032695
Shut-in neat Futa > ex-military badass
We here believe in Jeanne supremacy... but she isn't coming back rip.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes