2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I really came here for the "incest" tag but I really liked it more than I expected. Simple story, the renderings are regular, but I really liked it. Rating until episode 4, is 6.5 / 10

Reactions: Iskonsko_Studio

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Could the updates be any shorter?
If they were, they would have to end before they start. :cool:

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Could the updates be any shorter?
If they were, they would have to end before they start. :cool:
Each update brings a lot of content but you can't see it all in one playthrough as it's not linear. As a result, yes, if you just play one course of action there's never too much happening in one day - just like in real life (most of the time :)) Otherwise it takes several hours minimum to play trough the content.

Reactions: Kirill Shijan

LordOtto

Apr 1, 2020
Is it possible to have sex with your Claire yet? I went through episode 4 but I didn't get any scene with her so did I screw up somehow or like what?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not bad game, yet updates are as numerous as $$ in rural Africa.
And seeing that the current progress, according to "patreon preview" from April 24th, is around "33% of images done", a fair estimate is that there wont be ep5 till the September or so.:unsure:

Reactions: Kirill Shijan

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Not sure what to think about this game. Not really a fan of incest stuff like with Claire and was really disappointed in date-fuck with French teacher whom I thought was really, really hot. But it was way too dark and overall it really didn't look/feel as good as I hoped for.

Still, this game has something that will keep me around, even if updates seem to be on the slow side.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So is this another one of those lewd games with only oral sex, cuz i dont see the vaginal sex tag so im not interested if thats the case

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
i also like the black chick on the left, the one on the right, i dont like her bushy hairstyle

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
So is this another one of those lewd games with only oral sex, cuz i dont see the vaginal sex tag so im not interested if thats the case
As I have written one post before yours, for example, you can have sex with MC sister's French teacher. So I don't think lack of vaginal sex it's the issue here.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
As I have written one post before yours, for example, you can have sex with MC sister's French teacher. So I don't think lack of vaginal sex it's the issue here.
For me it is. Because when i dont see a tag for vaginal sex, i assume there is none. And i honestly hate VN games with only blowjob scenes, its rather boring but thats just me. So thats why i asked. Otherwise i have no issue with this VN novel whatsoever.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
There's a huge amount of different content and sex in the game: vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, hand job, foot job, MF, FF, MM, MFF, MMF, BDSM...
But don't worry if any of those tags are a turn off - the game will never force you into anything you don't want to experience. For example if you don't care to see FF or MM you won't (because to do so you need to actively stay on that route).

This also means there's a lot of content to discover (as someone mentioned you can have sex with the teacher - yes, but there're other girls you can have sex with as well) - the game works best in multiple playthroughs.

We're working hard on Episode 5 which has a huge amount of images so it is taking somewhat longer. But we're getting closer and closer. Follow the news on our Patreon!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Work continues

Working hard on Episode 5!
Here's an image we did today - bet you'd like to know what's going on there, huh? :)
Can't promise anything yet

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Back door fun

A quick preview of Episode 5 fun!
We've hit a good stride and it is looking more and more like
we will be finished with all images in August

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes