2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
FreshRevenge TL8ez

If you have sex with the pizza delivery girl you must throw away the condom if you don't then the sisters going to see it and that is what causes her to get pissed.
I hadn't thrown it away, and she was pissed, but I could apologize and never got a game over screen. I was super nice to her beforehand tho, like getting her food from the store (sweets), asked her to help me cook, helped her with the dishes, went to her school first thing, never mentioned Maggie, etc.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This game Def needs a Walkthrough. There are a bunch of Sex Scenes with a lot of the girls and if you don't choose the EXACT right choices you won't even know they exist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
This game Def needs a Walkthrough. There are a bumch of Sex Scenes with a lot of the girls and if you don't choose the EXACT right choices you won't even know they exist.
Yeah, I even tried to set the triggers with save editor and "big brother little sister game" never happened. maybe i'll mess with it more later

if varBigBroLittleSis_on_sunday_ep3 > 0 and varDecidedNotTo_ep4 < 1 and varOut_Now_ep4 < 1 and varTime_ep4 > 5 and varLikes_BDSM > 0 and varDesire_sis > 12 and (varSister_path < varSister_love_path or varSister_path < varSister_sex_path)

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ep.4 :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TL8ez

You still take a hit to her stats going that way though and many scenes in this game are very point restrictive. Meaning if you don't have the points or more you'll never get a option to do somethings with her or any girl unless you have the required points.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
TL8ez

You still take a hit to her stats going that way though and many scenes in this game are very point restrictive. Meaning if you don't have the points or more you'll never get a option to do somethings with her or any girl unless you have the required points.
For example what? On the first walkthrough I had Maggie, then pizza girl and then Laura or whatever the teachers name.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys! I'm glad you're enjoying the new episode. If you really like it please consider supporting us which, depending on the tier, may give you access to the walkthrough, extras or full versions (extra scenes, recorded girl sounds) and the official android version.

Just wanted to comment on some questions:
- no, we didn't change the game engine, we just made a technical and graphical update in Episode 4
- yes, it is possible to have a playthrough called Quiet Life Simulator :D
- as someone noted there is a lot of sexual stuff available, that's why we added the gallery so you can check your progress
- don't freak out about points (for example with the condom); and don't try rigging the variables :p some stuff is only available if some other stuff happens and if you want to explore everything you really should take the bad stuff along with the good as the game was definitely meant for multiple playthroughs
- for those who don't know (because you're not following us on Patreon), Episode 4 ends in a huge branching. Episode 5 will be more than double in size, will lead off into two separate situations and can even lead to a game end. So make sure to have a save from early in Episode 4

Chaosbringer Ihr Problem könnte eine fehlerhafte Datei oder Windows-Berechtigungen sein. Bitte werden Sie unser Patron und kontaktieren Sie uns auf Discord um offizielle Hilfe zu erhalten

Anyway, have fun everyone!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey guys! I'm glad you're enjoying the new episode. If you really like it please consider supporting us which, depending on the tier, may give you access to the walkthrough, extras or full versions (extra scenes, recorded girl sounds) and the official android version.

- no, we didn't change the game engine, we just made a technical and graphical update in Episode 4
- as someone noted there is a lot of sexual stuff available, that's why we added the gallery so you can check your progress
- don't freak out about points (for example with the condom); and don't try rigging the variables :p some stuff is only available if some other stuff happens and if you want to explore everything you really should take the bad stuff along with the good as the game was definitely meant for multiple playthroughs
- for those who don't know (because you're not following us on Patreon), Episode 4 ends in a huge branching. Episode 5 will be more than double in size, will lead off into two separate situations and can even lead to a game end. So make sure to have a save from early in Episode 4

Chaosbringer Ihr Problem könnte eine fehlerhafte Datei oder Windows-Berechtigungen sein. Bitte werden Sie unser Patron und kontaktieren Sie uns auf Discord um offizielle Hilfe zu erhalten

ok? but your game is very confusing and it is hard to know what you're supposed to do or say to get the gallery images. you don't leave ANY hints or anything. This isn't Castlevania bro, this is a sex game ... Js, A walkthrough would be very helpful and appreciated ...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017

I tried almost every choice but I can't get the scene with Claire in her underwear or naked as shown in a post above. Is it in this update or is it for a future episode?

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I tried almost every choice but I can't get the scene with Claire in her underwear or naked as shown in a post above. Is it in this update or is it for a future episode?
Only the variables are in for the future update but not any of the actual content.
That's what I thought but I wanted to be sure. Thanks!
Stakos myuhinny Not sure what you guys mean but - all images someone in this thread posted from the game, those images are already in the game as content. Meaning you can get that scene you want - but as everything else it depends on your playthrough so far, not just what you do in this episode :)
I invite you all to join our where you can talk and ask for help from other players or seek direct answers and hints in the Patron channel.

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
I don't think that Stefanie scene is possible to reach. I have tried every combination. She will only show her tits.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
If the gallery has 100 images, I probably got 20 at most. And that is me reloading saves more than a few times. This game is too troublesome and confusing. I might come back when it's completed, maybe then it will be worth it.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Stefanie is only available as extra content. The version which got pir...hm, placed here, is the regular version. Extra and full versions (with extra scenes and voiced sex scenes) are also available to Patrons so check them out.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
When you help the sister with her french lesson, she says to the MC "je suis suscité par toi"; no idea what you meant but it makes no sense in actual french. Granted she could make syntax mistakes but the verb she use is probably not what you had in mind ^^

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
When you help the sister with her french lesson, she says to the MC "je suis suscité par toi"; no idea what you meant but it makes no sense in actual french. Granted she could make syntax mistakes but the verb she use is probably not what you had in mind ^^
My French is a bit rusty and I used google translate to help me but the idea was to have a broken sentence in which she says that he arouses her

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
It's what I thought you meant, so, the correct sentence would be "tu m'excites", but if you want to go with the "broken sentence" so to speak, you could say "je suis excité par toi" ^^
No idea how the machine translation changed it with "suscité" though, makes no damn sense xD

Reactions: Iskonsko_Studio
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes