2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Guys thanks a lot for your praise!

rochester I tried to make the regular version seem quite normal without extra content. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, to access extra content you do need to be a Patron
but, as mentioned, the previous episodes full versions fall to a cheaper tier.

btw. Bridget is not extra content, you can experience her fully in the regular version.

rochester

Apr 20, 2017
rochester I tried to make the regular version seem quite normal without extra content. For example

btw. Bridget is not extra content, you can experience her fully in the regular version.
Yes - sorry Iskonsko_Studio my mistake.
I made a wrong assumption about the Bridget path (trying to Find Bridget on day 3 and got a similar brush off to the Find Stefanie path. Must have been another reason for that).

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
What's ARM 7 ARM 8? only ARM I've heard of is ARM cortex which my Android doesn't have.
The game can be compiled to run optimised for newer or older android devices, so I believe that's what these two versions are. However, these aren't official game releases - there is only one android version we put out on our Patreon page made to work on any android phone

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice, it's looking good I like the idea of the gallery looking forward to it.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Episode 4 is out! Episode 3 is now free (officially, not just here :p ) and you can get Episode 3 Full version on a lower tier than usual. Come check it all out on our Patreon page.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
josephfdredd there's a lot of consequences for decisions. That's one of the main points of Twisting Vines - every decision you make matters. A walkthrough is available for Patrons so if you like the game please consider supporting us, getting the latest episode and walkthrough and becoming a part of the community

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
josephfdredd there's a lot of consequences for decisions. That's one of the main points of Twisting Vines - every decision you make matters. A walkthrough is available for Patrons so if you like the game please consider supporting us, getting the latest episode and walkthrough and becoming a part of the community
Cheers, I'll figure it out. I don't have the money to be a patron, alas.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes