2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay I had sex with the pizza girl and my sister treats me like shit. Basically she freaks out and game over. Honestly what the hell?

It shouldn't be that way. It is forcing you to play a certain way and the idea of choices is out of the window!

Reactions: Renzon

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks very sexy indeed.

I’m sure they going to enjoy it quite a lot.;) :coffee:

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Not sure if any other player is confused, but aside from the path with the teacher Linda, the entire update seems linear except for choices to improve/worsen your status with Claire and some dialog changes if you choose "walking". I get that it's the weekend in game time, but it's a lot of work with 85% being Claire only.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Didn't this used to be under a different game engine, or was done in a different format or something?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice update with Claire I'm not really into incest type games but she appeals the most. A nice light-hearted game so far I hope it stays like that.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Okay I had sex with the pizza girl and my sister treats me like shit. Basically she freaks out and game over. Honestly what the hell?

It shouldn't be that way. It is forcing you to play a certain way and the idea of choices is out of the window!
I had sex with her as well but then went after the sister and apologized, she even blushed a bit. I guess you'd have to treat her really nice so she don't freak out.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Twisting Vines-EP4
Added "Hide" button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
OP has been updated​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Chaosbringer

Mar 14, 2018
Hallo kann wer helfen jedes mal wenn ich das game Starte kommt das hier:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/intro.rpy", line 2, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "intro.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "C:\Users\Besitzer\Downloads\TwistingVines-EP4-pc (1)\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Besitzer\Downloads\TwistingVines-EP4-pc (1)\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/intro.rpy", line 2, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Besitzer\Downloads\TwistingVines-EP4-pc (1)\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 754, in load_module
    exec code in mod.__dict__
  File "python-packages/discord_rpc/__init__.py", line 30, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Besitzer\Downloads\TwistingVines-EP4-pc (1)\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 754, in load_module
  File "python-packages/requests/__init__.py", line 112, in <module>
  File "python-packages/requests/utils.py", line 32, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Besitzer\Downloads\TwistingVines-EP4-pc (1)\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\TwistingVines-EP4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 741, in load_module
    source = load(filename).read().decode(encoding)
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Feb 10 05:41:48 2020
Würde gerne zocken kann aber nicht

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
FreshRevenge TL8ez

If you have sex with the pizza delivery girl you must throw away the condom if you don't then the sisters going to see it and that is what causes her to get pissed.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
FreshRevenge TL8ez

If you have sex with the pizza delivery girl you must throw away the condom if you don't then the sisters going to see it and that is what causes her to get pissed.
I hadn't thrown it away, and she was pissed, but I could apologize and never got a game over screen. I was super nice to her beforehand tho, like getting her food from the store (sweets), asked her to help me cook, helped her with the dishes, went to her school first thing, never mentioned Maggie, etc.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This game Def needs a Walkthrough. There are a bunch of Sex Scenes with a lot of the girls and if you don't choose the EXACT right choices you won't even know they exist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
This game Def needs a Walkthrough. There are a bumch of Sex Scenes with a lot of the girls and if you don't choose the EXACT right choices you won't even know they exist.
Yeah, I even tried to set the triggers with save editor and "big brother little sister game" never happened. maybe i'll mess with it more later

if varBigBroLittleSis_on_sunday_ep3 > 0 and varDecidedNotTo_ep4 < 1 and varOut_Now_ep4 < 1 and varTime_ep4 > 5 and varLikes_BDSM > 0 and varDesire_sis > 12 and (varSister_path < varSister_love_path or varSister_path < varSister_sex_path)

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes