2.40 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 7, 2018
I think it seems like it can be a good game, now its extremely short so its hard to give any opinions, but at least i like that there seems to be a lot of choices in this game, choices are really great, so please keep that up.

Want to see more from this game for sure.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey everyone!

Just want to let you know we're still hard at work on the next episode. The huge amount of images means it will take some time and we're also hampered by the available hardware and typical January slow-down like flu and similar :D
We hope to have a more detailed progress update in two weeks or so.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

After we unveiled this girl preview last month public opinion wasn't too great so we introduced some changes. Let's hear your thoughts on the above image - which do you prefer, left or right?

Reactions: rgnar62

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There wasn't anything wrong with the one on the left other then her make up I would of just removed her make up and called it good. The one on the right is just another imitation wanabe black girl that you see in many of these games where their skin is so light you might as well say they just have a tan instead.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for updating here @UncleVT :)

We'll check the board regularly for comments and you're also all invited to follow along on our Patreon (following doesn't cost you anything).

Reactions: UncleVT

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Left. The one on the right will lessen variety. Might as well have diverse skin colors for the datable girls.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone! We owe you a progress update and we have some good and bad news in this one.

The good news is that a lot of areas for Episode 2 have been created. Meaning rendering scenes in them will be faster now and, also, the more areas we have the less work we have in future episodes!

The bad news is it took us longer than expected to get this amount of work done and there are still a lot of scenes and images to be done. Hardware, flu sickness and other stuff like regular jobs take away valuable time.

So how much longer? We don't know and it will be done when done - we're doing everything we can to speed up production. In the meantime we'll keep you regularly updated just so you know we're still working (nothing worse than developer silence).
What we'd like from you is to (doesn't cost you anything) and spread the word about the project if you liked the demo episode and the game idea. The more followers we have the more we'll work to not let you down.

Reactions: pim0 and DrackDrap

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Work is progressing and, while it's slow going, we're definitely getting there. Hopefully Episode 2 will take the longest and future episodes will be done faster - since we'll have many areas created and, hopefully, more support to upgrade our hardware.

In the meantime here's some more stuff which you can expect in upcoming episodes (remember, the game is different depending on your choices so all of the below is avoidable):
  • handjobs
  • oral
  • MF, MFF, MMF, MM, FF
  • BDSM
We'll keep you updated on our progress and hope to release Episode 2 soon!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

We're still working on Episode 2 but have had some setbacks so not much progress to report.
At this point we're trying to figure out how to speed up development and are actively looking for an additional artist to join us. Stay tuned :)

Reactions: pim0 and RN83

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Just a quick update -> we're finally close to finishing all the images on Episode 2. Stop by our and check out the progress info. Another update will be very soon as we hope to finally release Episode 2 this month.

You can always follow us on Patreon if you're not ready to pledge yet.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Twisting Vines Episode 2 early access has been released! We're continuing to bug test and will release regular version in a day or two along with extra content (for the appropriate tier), walkthrough and voices for certain scenes.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Early access has been played and tested and so far no bugs were found therefore today, just now in fact, we released the regular version of Episode 2 on our Patreon meaning you can get it for Patronage of just $5.

Please leave feedback on this episode and as a Patron do join us on our discord.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Iskonsko_Studio Holy shit man, what an incredible update! The models for the new characters were very nice to look at and I can tell you put a lot in to this release, it felt like it was like 5 times longer than episode 1; after a while I kept thinking this'll probably be the last scene but it just kept going. Definitely jumped in to my top 5 games now, and I just can't wait for more.

Reactions: Alteni

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Iskonsko_Studio Holy shit man, what an incredible update! The models for the new characters were very nice to look at and I can tell you put a lot in to this release, it felt like it was like 5 times longer than episode 1; after a while I kept thinking this'll probably be the last scene but it just kept going. Definitely jumped in to my top 5 games now, and I just can't wait for more.
Thanks! Might be more than 5 times actually because another Patron on our discord mentioned he played it for 5 hours! I was dumb struck but soooo happy that there's 5 hours of fun we managed to fill up for someone!

I encourage you all to try the new episode. True, in time it will be released for free (or UncleVT might beat us to it ;) ) but the more support we have the happier we are.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes