2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
6 months for the first update = 5 years to finish, oh well maybe I will come back to this in 5 years or so.
Only if incest it included.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
6 months for the first update = 5 years to finish, oh well maybe I will come back to this in 5 years or so.
Only if incest it included.
Yeah took us a long time and we changed the artist as well (due to personal reasons). However, we picked up the pace of development and made most of Episode 2 in two and a half months. So we hope to have the next episode out faster, and if we manage to get some better hardware in the meantime it will speed us up as well.

But do give it a try - the update isn't that short;)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
When I try to decompress the downloaded chapter 2, I get a shitload of error messages telling me some of the files cannot be extracted from the archive, even though I see them in the list (I'm using WinRar). It's weird (never had this error message before).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satanoj

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
no autosave..bad choice..especially with game over choices...easy to just delete and say fuck it when you played that far in..not everyone saves every screen..lol
Python:
init 999 python:
  config.has_autosave = True
  autosave_slots = 10
  autosave_frequency = int(os.environ.get("RENPY_AUTOSAVE_FREQUENCY", "100"))
  config.has_quicksave = True
  config.quicksave_slots = 10
  _default_keymap.keymap['K_F9'] = QuickLoad()
  _default_keymap.keymap['K_F5'] = QuickSave()

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Twisting Vines [Ep. 2] [Iskonsko Studio] - Original Size: 852MB

Download PC (64MB): - - -

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
When I try to decompress the downloaded chapter 2, I get a shitload of error messages telling me some of the files cannot be extracted from the archive, even though I see them in the list (I'm using WinRar). It's weird (never had this error message before).
You may need to update your 7zip or WinRAR for it to work.

Reactions: Canto Forte

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Michelle and Julie look nice
+ Mr Thompson looks like a molten caramel man which at least made me laugh
+ Girls in the clothing store were nice
+ Thanks for giving me the choice in that three girl scene, that Asian looked scary

+- Claire looks alright. I'd say it's a 7/10

- The HUD / menues don't really look that good. Maybe just stick to the default ones and "pimp" them a bit with Photoshop?
- Didn't really enjoy the distance between the 1st person perspective and the chicks. Don't wanna take out my binoculars to fap
- I know we can fix this by using Unren, but I don't get why the rewind function is set to off... there are quite some decisions where I'd just like to rewind and redo them. Had to manually activate rollback then
- Meggie looks kinda scary...? But seriously... I don't find her attractive at all and the game kinda forces me into a decision where I tell her she's hot. So much for freedom I guess XD The game would neither accept my "no" or my reluctant "sure" as an answer...
- The "peeking once, game over for you, pervert" stuff really kills the fun. Whenever you wanna be kinky, everyone is killing the fun instantly.
- Lighting changes between pictures in the same scene?...

All in all, it was a rather rocky road for me. A bit of teasing and that's it. But I'm sure it can improve.

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Yeah took us a long time and we changed the artist as well (due to personal reasons). However, we picked up the pace of development and made most of Episode 2 in two and a half months. So we hope to have the next episode out faster, and if we manage to get some better hardware in the meantime it will speed us up as well.

But do give it a try - the update isn't that short;)
You say like that's an accomplishment. Other Devs deliver more, alone, in a single month.

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
You make it sound like quick updates are better, just pointing out the flaw in your "logic".
I didn't say that and now you're implying that this slow update, that took more than a half year, has more quality put in it than compared to others.
It was short, took months, didn't even progress in any meaningful way and it's nothing more than a linear VN.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
After seeing MC's dick I edited their name to Horsecockian the fake.

Ignored Stefanie as the real black girl version was hotter looking then this fake black girl version she just needed that purple eye shadow removed.

Not really interested in Bridget as I'm not that interested in big breasted girls so maybe I'll edit the variable and set her back to ignored.

Bridget's color for her name is very hard to read as it blends into the background. When Bridget asks MC what he thinks about her fake boobs there should be a *I would ask for your money back option*.

In this scene the 2 options should be flipped so that the option for the left girl is on the left and the option for the right girl is on the right side.

When playing for awhile the fucking screen reloading whenever you click on a save file to load it gets annoying fast and sometimes prevents you from actually being able to load the save file you clicked on unless you are fast enough to click the yes button but closing the game seems to fix this error/bug.

At times to me Michelle kind of looks like she's older then a young girl.

I think this is a game that's going to need a walk through as there is a lot of different options that do different things with lots of different variables and having a walk through that states what each options does might be the best so people can go after the ones that they want.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
You may need to update your 7zip or WinRAR for it to work.

Trying to unzip and got error
Error 0x80004005 When Extracting or Copying but i just unziped ResearchIntoAffection-050-pc, Occultus-065-pc, StarMaidens-demo and few others never seen this before :cautious: using Mega link

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes