• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Some cosmetic changes
As we're getting further along with the game we though it is high time to change the placeholder main menu so we got some layout ideas here.
Check them out and let us know what you think. The image in the background isn't that important for the moment as we can easily swap it out. And the last one is just for fun, giving a spooky vibe :)

Reactions: Mormont

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Mac isn't working, could you check if it was linked properly? o.0

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thread Updated: 2019-06-01
Release Date: 2019-05-29

Good thing things are not all dead and gone ...

still .... talking about new features / improvements from version 4 onward but releasing the ...
ahem ... intermediate 03 version that is, by design - already obsolete - kind of defeats the purpose of updates .... unless they are bug hunting for last month's tech demo ...

Oct 5 at 7:59 pm
Progress on Episode 4
We've spruced up our studio so we can now put the report on a big billboard and have a scantly dressed model come and stand by it!

But kidding aside, the story and code for Episode 4 are ready - just waiting for images. We only started on them a few days ago with the new rig we invested in (I think we already mentioned that in a previous post). Hopefully we'll be able to make good progress now, soon as we and the machine get acquainted ;)

Thanks for following and supporting us!

The first one was adopted so that will be the main menu from Episode 4 onward. We'll probably swap the image in it though

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mac isn't working, could you check if it was linked properly? o.0
Well .. now ... let us ponder what this ver. 3 is all about ...

Sep 1 at 12:00pm

Episode 3 Regular release

This is it, the regular release of Episode 3 - this brings a new day and possibilities with many of the girls - Claire, Michelle, Julie, Bri ...

Sep 1 at 12:05pm

Episode 3 Extras release

The extra release of Episode 3 - everything you get in the regular one PLUS some extra scenes. This episode extra scenes feature Stefanie an' ...

Sep 1 at 12:10pm

Episode 3 full release

Saturday is here and this means new possibilities with the girls, extra scenes to explore and, best of all, a lot of new girl sounds! We've ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice update I'll probably need to play through again as I missed out on a few chances with other girls, but as always I just seem to focus on the one girl and for me, that's Claire I'm really enjoying the relationship she has with her brother.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am very happy you can relate to the focus in this game - the story focuses on
the main character and Claire - stick to the main plot-line.

It is meant to be played multiple times and have a different experience each time=> Game ON!!!

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I noticed there is "incest probably" in tags list on the original post so that piqued my interest but could the dev elaborate on this a bit? Are we going to expect a incest patch in future or is that implying at a possible future addition of new characters related to MC? I take it from "probably" that it has not been decided yet.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there are a variety of boobsizes..blonde shop girl principal/teacher and pizzagirl all have large breasts...and you can choose which routes to go..do you go wee niblet black cutie at the shop or new fake boobs blonde bimbo at the shop..and who's to say who is LI yet?..the teacher/principal? most likely..she gave you her number and you got a date with her..if you went that path..she has bigguns..so if you are whining about tiny tits you obviously made the wrong choices..LOL

Reactions: SISIMEN

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Wonder when we'll meet the short haired blonde girl that's between Meggie and Claire in the picture from the OP? For the most part I haven't done much with anyone other then Claire. I avoided Stefanie the imitation black girl who isn't really black shes just a white girl with a tan. I did do some with the pizza girl. I had to open the define.RPY file to edit the MC's name from ME to Horsecockain the fake so that it actually used the name I picked and not what was defined in the .RPY file.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes