2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
rthw.jpg

Enough about some dudes already ... Me be looking 4 some babes ...
As a new version is out, I removed it.
Don't worry tho another compressor is working on it right now
Yea I see his compression but he doesn't do megalink and those in-browser links suck. They are downloading at like 20 kb/s and if my wifi drops at all the download is fucked. Eh w/e I'll just download the original. Mega is just leagues better than all those other download hosts.
I think there's a misunderstanding
I'm talking about this dude
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/post-5484264

He posts on mega and Gdrive
Oh I see, thanks man.
twb a.jpg
Here is hope that crunchy blue hero version hits this thread pretty soon.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Mmmm...... Just 200mb reduse? Whhhhhhat? 0_0
Yup :(
This happens when devs themselves compress the game before releasing or there are a lot of media files.
We can compress it even more but the end quality will be very bad.

So can't really do anything about it.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Twisting Vines [Ep. 6 Extras] [Iskonsko Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 937 MB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 618 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 600 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yup :(
This happens when devs themselves compress the game before releasing or there are a lot of media files.
We can compress it even more but the end quality will be very bad.

So can't really do anything about it.
Meh, I can rarely tell the difference. It's not like these games are super high quality to begin with. Well, there's a few that are top notch but that's it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Are all of the renders in this one such poor quality or do they get better as it goes on?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, last night, when I saw it was "the end of the chapter", I thought it was just the first chapter. Didn't realize it was the end of the 6th. Didn't know I made it that far into the game. ;) :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, very interesting game, and very curious as what happens in chapter 7. Thank you so much for this thus far.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Don't recall ever seeing this before but for fuckity fuck fucks sake why the fuck is it so fucking hard to NOT have the default music setting not be set at make a motherfucker deaf. Really fucking glad I wasn't using my headphones just now because holy shit my desk was shaking.

• Haha
Reactions: Resch

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Has anyone had any luck with the blonde having issues with her phone? I asked her about the message and got a slap for my troubles :LOL: and I said goodbye and was rewarded with a kiss was just wondering if there was any more with the other option of mentioning the images?

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Has anyone had any luck with the blonde having issues with her phone? I asked her about the message and got a slap for my troubles :LOL: and I said goodbye and was rewarded with a kiss was just wondering if there was any more with the other option of mentioning the images?
Click message get a slap. Click pictures and go from there and you get a nice ass fuck shot.

Reactions: Mormont

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
this game needs a better walkthrough so we can get the specific girls with out a game over. the walkthrough mod is ok but it can only do so much.

Reactions: Gamesman01

gam3fr3ak916

Feb 17, 2018
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.

I tried it and it unlocked most of the gallery. Still had a few missing, but majority is unlocked

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.6Extras APK
Android games updated daily -

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes