2.40 star(s) 10 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, now that this game has been out for over a month, has that 'incest probably' status changed?
There is definitely incest in Twisting Vines. Not only is there actual content of a sexual nature between the siblings, but if you look at the saves folder for the game (in the \Roaming\RenPy directory), it's called TV_siblingsstory, as in Twisting Vines: A Sibling Story (probably the real full name of the game). As in most other games having incest, there are other relationships as well (many in this case), but there is absolutely incest in this game.

kimjongun92

Mar 18, 2018
Jesus christ, game looked interesting but the walkthrough is very intimidating. Is the a local college that offers a course on how to play this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yves69

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do you get to the cabin?
The following is what you need to do to get to the cabin. I'm not going to list anything other than what will get you there; increasing relationships with love interests you're pursuing will be up to your other choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that about covers it.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Twisting Vines [Ep. 7 Extras] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 836 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 818 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
WTMod for this game was abandoned if you wanna take on more work

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Complaints for dev:
You can't see what stats you have with the sister and even picking all the good options in the WT doesnt get you anywhere. and the game ends if you try to do anything even if the WT says there is content possible.
So now I have to replay the game just to optimize my choices just to make her both Happy have Lust and Love, don't you think Love and Happy should intercede a little bit more? It's not good for gameplay fluidity and just makes the player annoyed.
Same with the 55different abrupt game end that exists.
I shouldnt have to go through the WT counting points to see if what I pick will get me enough should I?
At least add a clickable window that lets me see what points I have. That isnt much to ask.

My biggest complaint is that you have to replay the game multiple times because the branches are so closed off. It's just too annoying to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warboss

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Wait for walkthrough mod
Funny. I was just about to ask if they stopped making the walkthrough mod or something, as even the old version isn't even offered on the first page anymore. Normally, they have the link for the old one, then just replace it with the link to the new one. LoL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you're having trouble achieving a specific outcome you can always consult our walkthrough (attached).
The online version is available HERE

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard
2.40 star(s) 10 Votes