2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Twisting Vines [Ep. 8 Extras] [Iskonsko Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,19 GB / 618 MB - TwistingVines-EP8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 601 MB - TwistingVines-EP8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Gotta say...of all of the girls in this game, Stephanie is by far my favorite. Her content goes from 0-100 in no time flat lol:love:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Twisting Vines [Ep. 8 Extras]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Bridget!:love:
Bridget is amazing!:love:
As I understand it, there must be a love route for Bridget. (Does this route exist?)
Is there a Walkthrough of Bridget's Love Route? (Maybe for it just needs some kind of condition?)

Last edited:

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
How much gay content is there? I'm only interested in M/M content, and I see that this has the tag but all the pictures seem to be women. Are there a significant number of m/m scenes available?

Reactions: D-Andy

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Lads for full gallery unlock try this

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.
IT WORKED !

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
This game seems to be not possible without a walkthrough, why is a game made like that? I think a game should be possible and enjoyable to play withouth the use of a walkthrough and with the current walkthough it isn't very possible to get on the path you want anyways, always some kind of points missing somewhere. Hope someone will take up and make a mod that clearly says the path choices and not stat changes. Seeing the stat changes in the walkthrough helps but not much, you need to make the path before you play and add all the stats to see if it is good or not.

Edgy21

Mar 2, 2021
How much gay content is there? I'm only interested in M/M content, and I see that this has the tag but all the pictures seem to be women. Are there a significant number of m/m scenes available?
Nothing. I check out that walkthrough and don't see the gay route . I believe that tag, "Gay" should be removed from this game. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to be wrong. Please provide a proof showing this game has gay content.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Main path should be Roomate (Sister) Path but there is nothing yet Sadly ..no point on walkthrough though you can get lost even with that to :LOL:
Hope gets rework so can enjoy with much less stress :ROFLMAO:

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes