2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Main path should be Roomate (Sister) Path but there is nothing yet Sadly ..no point on walkthrough though you can get lost even with that to :LOL:
Hope gets rework so can enjoy with much less stress :ROFLMAO:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
why doesn't the text progress after a click - why the fooking delay?

Edit - I fixed the issue by deleting the game - bliss

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: arms99 and NDogmeat

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Ufff, shortest update ever for me. Like 20 images
Wake up, work, relax, eat, stay at home, and go to sleep.

Maybe it is all about the sister, but i dont care about her. :unsure:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How much gay content is there? I'm only interested in M/M content, and I see that this has the tag but all the pictures seem to be women. Are there a significant number of m/m scenes available?
Nothing. I check out that walkthrough and don't see the gay route . I believe that tag, "Gay" should be removed from this game. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to be wrong. Please provide a proof showing this game has gay content.
Maybe we could ask the dev directly. Iskonsko_Studio, what content is there that requires the [gay] tag? Haven't played the game yet, but am always happy to find games with a bisexual male MC. :)

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Damn, no stats to monitor and base entirely on probability? The walk walkthrough only a scientist could understand.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Ufff, shortest update ever for me. Like 20 images
Wake up, work, relax, eat, stay at home, and go to sleep.
All I had were these 1 button choice screens and about 2-3 minutes of text. Maybe someone will figure it out and enlighten us.

Zanifae

Oct 23, 2021
Yeah it's has many variables and that walkthrough is damn unreadable. So I just get a nothing burger at the end.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
So I confessed to the roomy/childhood friend/cousin/sister/whatever she is. Fudged all her holes several times but man this game gets uglier with each update. The animations (if you can call them that) are so hastily put together and they're just (really short) loops. Ok, yeah, I did say this is not that much about the graphics but about the choices and where they lead. Yeah... well the choices in this update were where to unload. So the build-up, the tension, the little "innocent accidents" are all out the window. You get things right and you tell her some stuff (I skipped it), she tells you she loves you (I was shocked at this point) then bunny mating training school starts. I was genuinely shocked at how fast things changed from a slow-burning forbidden fire to the eruption of the Yellowstone Park volcano (I might have exaggerated a bit for dramatic effect but not by much).

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
I didn't download the game but the genre made me giggle and write this:

incest probably
if you're relatively
into that fuckery

(the motto of a random user I saw a comment of some minutes ago inspired me. ( n0cn1l ) )

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: n0cn1l
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes