• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
the Claire Andrea Stefanie ending when i get to the part on the walkthrough that says to pick Photo session there is no choice for me to pick that and i have done everything step by step so what did i do wrong

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I have problem with ending 9, wt say multipregnancies, but with Bridget and Linda pregnant it's 10 and not 9.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Twisting Vines Ep10
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Attached is 0x52 's URM 1.11 modified to hide keyboard after variable search. Place it in the "Documents/Wills747/twisting.vines/game folder.

tbest

Jan 12, 2020
on the walthrough of michelle there is a special if imagine with dog, how do you achieve it ?

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
'TW Ending (6) - Claire' isn't right. i followed it until the date ('me too' -> 'you okay?' on top of page 4), but when i come home, there's no 'play little sis' option, just 'watch TV' or 'I have stuff to do'
i get it though, this really is less of a VN and more of a puzzle, writing a walkthrough for this must be a nightmare.
I'm having the same problem. Rip

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes