2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My game folder is labeled "Ep 10", so I know the last update I played was Ep 10, but I see this has a completed tag and is still at Ep 10. Does that mean there's nothing new, and it just got a completed tag slapped on it?

Nevermind: I read the developer's notes.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 198906

Overview:
In Twisting Vines you're a young man who's living on his own and enjoys life, going out with girls and having a nice time. But all this changes as you get an unexpected roommate! How will your lives entwine? Will your usual life style suffer, will it give you a different outlook on life and relationships or will you develop feeling for your new flat mate? Find out NOW in Twisting Vines!
It's a first person visual novel game, which aims to be a more realistic and fun experience. You'll have plenty of choices to make and all of them impact the course of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-24
Release Date: 2022-03-19
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Episodes 10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Other:
Compressed

Extras: Walkthrough - Italian*

Samken thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/translation is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 198907 View attachment 198908 View attachment 198909 View attachment 198910 View attachment 198912 View attachment 315218 View attachment 315219 View attachment 315220 View attachment 315221 View attachment 315222 View attachment 315223 View attachment 315224 View attachment 315225 View attachment 315226 View attachment 315227
This game is extremely punishing, and has no back button or anything on android. What the hell? Do I have to save at every choice?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Regarding the loading before confirmation bug we'll look into it. Not sure how it's happening since confirmation is part of the standard code (i.e. the load function doesn't happen until it's done) but we'll definitely try to check it out... Or did you mean it throws you out of the load screen without loading?

As for the black girl - thanks for the info, we have received some mixed criticism regarding her so this probably won't be her final look.
For a Ren'py game, there's no buttons like back, skip, etc above the text box on android version. PLEASE fix this!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can someone tell they name? pls
also why there is "gay" tag? does one of in this banner is a boy? :unsure:
I'm going from memory here, so forgive me if I make a mistake. As far as I can remember, however, from left to right: Meggie, Lydia (I think), Claire, Iris, Julie, and Bridget. Meeting and dating each girl is totally dependent on choices you make. Some of them you might not even meet in a single playthrough. All of those shown in the banner are women, and most of them are straight. Iris and Bridget are bisexual.

There are a very large number of LIs available in the game, and the above is just a small sampling. One of the potential LIs (if you specifically make choices that indicate you're interested in men) is a character named William. You can have a homosexual relationship with him, if you want that. But for all of the characters, it's never forced and you get to choose the type of LI you want.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
There are a very large number of LIs available in the game, and the above is just a small sampling. One of the potential LIs (if you specifically make choices that indicate you're interested in men) is a character named William. You can have a homosexual relationship with him, if you want that. But for all of the characters, it's never forced and you get to choose the type of LI you want.
nvm, having read his name im gonna drop that,i though he is a cute femboy :KEK:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Someone please get the dev to give the game a back and save button, not just an option button. If this game is in Ren'py, it needs to have a button layout so people can go back on dialogue choices like in other ren'py games.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Someone please get the dev to give the game a back and save button, not just an option button. If this game is in Ren'py, it needs to have a button layout so people can go back on dialogue choices like in other ren'py games.
Since this was completed over 18 months ago and the dev has moved on to their next game, I highly doubt this request will happen. That's not even accounting for the possibility that the second game may have been abandoned (and not only labeled as such). If that's the case, it's even less likely to happen. Your best bet is to see if someone would be willing to mod the game to provide what you ask. If you go to that forum (the second link I've included), you can search to find any requests that might have been made for this game already. If you don't find any, you can start a new thread using the button near the top. I would be sure to link to the OP of this game so anyone willing to do the mod will more easily know where to get this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes