2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are all the final twists in them vines:

This is the Goodbye Twisting Vines post.
If you haven't yet reached all the endings, you should be able to do so now

Stefanie is only available if you play the extra of full version of the game.
She may not be for everyone's taste.
Granted, she is beautiful

If you like the teacher in Twisting Vines,
make sure to check her walkthrough.
That is, if you haven't already reached Linda's endings.

Somehow this is a fitting story for the MC in Twisting Vines.
I wasn't too sure where I wanted to go with this girl when I started writing

True Love ???

I actually imagined Julie as the fun girl most would go after.
Not sure how many preferred her over Claire,
but she is a very fun girl!

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, Twisting Vines has been completed. Not only that, but I've also released simpler walkthroughs for all the endings.

On my you can get the complete game for as low as $5 (the versions with extra scenes and sounds are a bit higher)!
The mentioned walkthroughs are available to all Patrons!

I also released a very short but fun game in the meantime - Monthly Encounters! (also available to all $5 Patrons).

And, not to be idle, a new game is in the making! (also for all Patrons)

- I appreciate all the posts received here and will consider sharing the regular completed game with F95 myself if no one leaks it prior :D
But I also encourage you all to support me moving forward - if you like my work please become a Patron!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Honestly, though I understand the desire of the author. But the act is not pleasant. Many developers have their own understandings and rules. But they charge for NEW content. And not for the OLD cut from the previous version of the game.
So to be honest, the act of the author greatly upset me with such behavior.
And damn it why Stephanie. This is the only character that I liked in this damn game, and in general I played only because of this character. Sorry, but I judge female characters in such games by their appearance and the rest were just boring for me by this criterion, as well as the content with them (with Stephanie there was wow-wow bdsm content).
I tried to pass the game on that work of Satan that hangs here under the name "walkthrough". And I realized that this is a useless undertaking. Without a mod, this game is simply not passable. So I see no reason to be smart with content if you can just sell the opportunity to complete the game using a mod with hints)

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So to clarify now that the game is completed and I glanced at the walkthroughs from the creator, I assume this isn't a harem/group based game (yes I see that the 'harem' tag isn't there, just wanted to confirm), so ideally you would select which character you'd want to be with and then follow their respective guide?

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Only discovered this game now, and saw the pregnancy tag.
Is pregnancy only avaliable for a few selected characters, or the MC can knock up most women he has sex with?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Yes, Twisting Vines has been completed. Not only that, but I've also released simpler walkthroughs for all the endings.

On my you can get the complete game for as low as $5 (the versions with extra scenes and sounds are a bit higher)!
The mentioned walkthroughs are available to all Patrons!

I also released a very short but fun game in the meantime - Monthly Encounters! (also available to all $5 Patrons).

And, not to be idle, a new game is in the making! (also for all Patrons)

- I appreciate all the posts received here and will consider sharing the regular completed game with F95 myself if no one leaks it prior :D
But I also encourage you all to support me moving forward - if you like my work please become a Patron!
Harem ending available ??

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just want to say that before I clicked on the game I read gay and male MC and then I get into the screen with more info and see lesbian which is fine I get that most straight ppl like that and me as well but no anal tag with this seems off as I Don't know before I clicked to get more info that gay meant lesbian I thought it meant guys and girls and that for me even when its vanilla there can be anal I really wanted to see it in the tags but alas no. I hope it gets added later. We'll all the best with the game also I really hope there are sexy female moaning sounds etc... :giggle:

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
so??? what is the ending of 34?? i know that it is multiple pregs (based on walkthrough) but that does not explain if i end up with one girl or not at all, or some of them

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I just want to say that before I clicked on the game I read gay and male MC and then I get into the screen with more info and see lesbian which is fine I get that most straight ppl like that and me as well but no anal tag with this seems off as I Don't know before I clicked to get more info that gay meant lesbian I thought it meant guys and girls and that for me even when its vanilla there can be anal I really wanted to see it in the tags but alas no. I hope it gets added later. We'll all the best with the game also I really hope there are sexy female moaning sounds etc... :giggle:
On F95, Gay is male on male. Lesbian is female on female.

I haven't played this yet as I'm waiting for a compressed version but, in my experience here, gay tag is used when there is any male on male relationships that go beyond just friends.

Be that in a group sex setting where two guys may do something like oral or handjobs on one another. It may just be a friend of the MC who is openly gay where it may show nothing more than two guys kissing/hugging/making out. This is one reason I stopped filtering out the gay and NTR tags as I was missing out on discovering some titles that had the above mentioned examples, especially when it is optional content.

Reactions: a1fox3

Trminator

May 3, 2017
I just went ahead, and created a small gallery unlocker script, attached as unlock.rpy, here. 2 Images can't, for some odd reason, be unlocked with that, the first in Claire's and the first in the other/random gallery. If you want those, and don't have them from your playthrough, I attached a persistent file that should solve that for you.

The unlock.rpy goes into the game folder. Should you want to use the persistent file, download the persistent.txt, and rename it to "persistent" (without any extension) and put it into the game/saves folder :)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Twisting Vines [Ep.10] [Iskonsko Studio]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC

SIZE ~ 784 MB
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes