katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Any info on what the new update changed? I don't see patch notes on the store pages.
not yet(dlsite and Itch.io is still 1.2.0), it should be coming soon in a few days, with of the dead(because system is almost the same code, and dev can update at the same time)

myugatu

Oct 30, 2019
I have been trying to DL DatEnDecoder for quite a while now, but it says it is infected with a virus and I can't DL it, does anyone have an alternative or one in a reliable state?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I have been trying to DL DatEnDecoder for quite a while now, but it says it is infected with a virus and I can't DL it, does anyone have an alternative or one in a reliable state?

this two check box checked, then click download.
online Scanner will false positive, so you need choose which you trust, scanner or uploader
and in this game, sometime official exe file also be tagged [virus], because 1 of XX false positive

Skrjorge9

Feb 28, 2022
1.3.0 released

dl pass:0721
day limit:5 days
found shop have bug, scroll have not correct move, so shop hack you can't see second page's item
sistermart to get those cheat item,but I can't make sure those in second page's item can be buy it correct(can move to that point but can't see it), and it can't depend on dev to fix it, because sell most item's shop is just 1 page(18 items), so it can show corrcet
uncensored maybe antivirus will false positive(sometime official exe file will false positive too)
How can i apply the uncensor and shop in the mobile version?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Will this mod worked properly with current version 1.3.0 ?
do not use 1.2.0's mod in 1.3.0, some .dat's structure have rewrite.
and uncensored mod you must use for 1.3.0's because it content exe file, and lack .png file.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
do not use 1.2.0's mod in 1.3.0, some .dat's structure have rewrite.
and uncensored mod you must use for 1.3.0's because it content exe file, and lack .png file.
ok 1 more question. Is current version included new scenario which is added in previous version 1.2.9 special ? I mean this content is included in current version 1.3.0, am i right ?

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
ok 1 more question. Is current version included new scenario which is added in previous version 1.2.9 special ?
yes, it's included, but not included scenario "of the dead", it's another spin off title, and not on sale now(coming soon), and if you have special ver's ID/Pass, sign in can change to "special ver 1.3.0"(without sign in is retail ver)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZmaZ

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Updated the Mosaic Removal Mod thread to 1.3.0 (Dlsite version)
Uncensored Android, PC, and MacOS versions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/itch-io-two-horns-pc-android-macos-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.109838/

Thanks to katariya for doing the vast majority of the work before I even knew the update released lol.

Edit: Also added the updated Shophack mod for all 3 versions, to be able to buy otherwise unobtainable Supporter/Cheat Items in-game.
it's need to do one more time, in a few days later(wait for of the dead)
Uncensored I think is only change exe, shop hack it maybe need think where to set vending.

myugatu

Oct 30, 2019

this two check box checked, then click download.
online Scanner will false positive, so you need choose which you trust, scanner or uploader
and in this game, sometime official exe file also be tagged [virus], because 1 of XX false positive
I used VPN to change country and was able to download without error. Thanks a lot.
When I passed the authentication with normal access (country: Japan), the following statement was displayed and I could not download the file.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
it out boys
I was originally planning to make a second Uncensor mod thread for that one, too, but considering katariya seems to be willing to take care of the updates lately, it seems odd for me to continue to take credit for it. :unsure:

So for now I'm going to do nothing.
I don't even have that new version, yet, anyways.

Reactions: alexan88

katariya

Apr 19, 2022

dlpass:0721
day limit:30 days
---------------------------------------------------------------
if you have play of the dead(in special ver) before, you must move savedata to new place:
old save path(PC,win10):C:\Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\twohorns
new:C:\Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\OnigaTownOfTheDead
and of the dead not need twohorns, so do not overwrite twohorns data
---------------------------------------------------------------
uncensored is only change exe file
of the dead have 17 cheat item, and I add an imitation iboibochan and add vending event to her to sell cheat item in misaki's lab(I think a humanroid vending will be more interesting)

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes