Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Patreon/Itchio has the Eng version

i went trial n error w doctor n patient
Back then there was no itch.io version and the patreon is suspended now.
Also a few pages later l8rdude found a way to make the dlsite version English too.
But thanks for the slightly late answer. :KEK:

Also in case you care, If you then go a few more pages forward (or rather a few posts back from here) you'll find my uncensor for the itchio version 1.1.0.0 as well as my full save with everything completed.

Uncensor for windows v1.1.0.0 : https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6620700

Uncensor for android v1.1.0.0: https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6620852

Full Save for v1.1.0.0: https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6624015

Last edited:

YamatoEX

May 2, 2018
Does any one know how to find this item in version 1.10 I remember having save anywhere and Glass character editor but I don't know about Heart Club or scisscor(is it event item or for certain use) does anyone know where to get?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does any one know how to find this item in version 1.10 I remember having save anywhere and Glass character editor but I don't know about Heart Club or scisscor(is it event item or for certain use) does anyone know where to get?
In the current itch.io version you cannot get these patreon items except by editing your save.
My not hacked full save has the glasses, because they were in a house in the oni village in an older version (1.0.3.0) together with the sex position hat. Later that house was changed to have the teleportation ladder.

If you have the "save anywhere" item, can you please tell me it's item number in the save?
I'm missing that one but I don't care enough to brute force it.

I'll attach a decoder to make your save readable (from the wizard l8rdude)
The items are located here in the order you obtained them:
twohornssave.jpg
Basically do you have a number there that is not in this list?:
0,1,2,3,4,5,8,9,10,11,12,14,16,17,18,19,27,28,30,33,34,35,39,42,43,44,46,47,48,52,53,54,56,59,62,63,64,68,69,70,71,74,76,85,86

YamatoEX

May 2, 2018
I got anywhere save from demo version that why I want to know if we can still get glasses and save or not since I just finish game but only get door and gold hat

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I got anywhere save from demo version that why I want to know if we can still get glasses and save or not since I just finish game but only get door and gold hat
That's what I meant. You cannot find them in-game anymore.
If you want the golden glasses (char editor) in v1.1.0.0:
you need to decode your save (drag it on the DatEnDecoder.exe) find this bit:
twohornssave.jpg
there add the line:

<integer>47</integer>

and encode the save again (drag it on the DatEnDecoder.exe again)

That will put the glasses in your inventory.

I do not know the number for the "save anywhere" item yet.

Edit:
Just goofed around a bit and now have this cheat armor in my inventory:
lul.jpg
that's 22

got the save item
save.jpg
It's 38

got love wand
love.jpg
It's 51

got scissors
scissors.jpg
they're 60

summoning staff
summoning.jpg
it's 78

Death sickle
death.jpg
it's 79

Futa Magical Headband
futa.jpg
it's 88

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Did the brute forcing now after all and found a bunch of stuff. You can see the individual items/numbers in my edit here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6630191

Updated my full save for v1.1.0.0 now hacked with all (functional) additional items.

Edit: According to Tanakashi Rikka the saves for android are located here:

"root/data/data/com.pinkcafeart.twohorns/files/PinkCafeArt/OgreData/SavedData"

Last edited:

YamatoEX

May 2, 2018
Club of climax can be found on Oni village get inside the house through rooftop then get red crystal then give it to the the girl who sell club then you will get to buy it for 8000 yen Find a Red Crystal for Climax Club.JPG

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Club of climax can be found on Oni village get inside the house through rooftop then get red crystal then give it to the the girl who sell club then you will get to buy it for 8000 yen View attachment 1420200
Thank you! Got it legit on my normal full save now.
Also found another item and added it to the hacked save.
It's a Magical headband that turns you into a futa. (Item number 88)
That was supposed to come with the next patch but they already put it in the files.:KEK:

Pretty annoying that it prevents you from using the Position chooser hat though.

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
can you put the 2 oni emblem? the save just have one from oni village and not have from oni "villans", sorry for my bad english
The emblems don't actually have any effect.
The prompt to have sex with the oni's is based on what you have here:

normal end
1292987_normal_end.jpg

alternate end
1292988_alternate_end.jpg

And as far as I'm aware you cannot have both or certain dialogues will make your game crash.

Reactions: YogaTya

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
The emblems don't actually have any effect.
The prompt to have sex with the oni's is based on what you have here:

normal end
View attachment 1425706

alternate end
View attachment 1425707

And as far as I'm aware you cannot have both or certain dialogues will make your game crash.
I have an old save that had both, thats why I said, I showed up to use both, it didn't crash before, but I didn't play much with both in the save.

sumids

Jan 18, 2021
For completionist sake here's a full save for 1.1.0.0.
Max level, All clothing, All items, All main and side missions finished.
Nothing hacked so no sequence problems anywhere.
Edit: found missing item save updated.
How do you replace this arquive in game? i'm lost :(

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How do you replace this arquive in game? i'm lost :(
Two Horns Savedata is located in "X:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt\OgreData\SavedData"
I already placed it in all folders from AppData onwards so technically you just need to merge it in.

Reactions: sumids

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Is it enable to play in android?
Or just windows?
I really want to play with those items in android :(
I'm not sure actually. I cannot run the game on my old phone so I cannot test it, but there has to be a save folder somewhere on your device. Try finding it and putting my "SavedData_019.dat" in there.
If you find it would be nice if you could share the save location here. If my save doesn't work you could also send me one of your android saves and I'll try to edit it.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes