Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Why do I still care? It doesn't make any sense. I don't believe it one bit that it will end with happy end, meaning that we'll one day get finished game, be it 3rd, 4th or 8th remake. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, of course. Perhaps he spent last four years mastering all required skills. And now he'll put that to work and we'll get endless stream of regular large and flawless updates. It's not entirely impossible, right? :LOL:

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
This would be what, their 3rd/4th remake/redo of the game.

Its gonna die probably faster than the last one, possibly get to the first sex scene and then give up this time around.

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
If I'm remembering correctly, there was a lot of personal stuff going on in their life at the time the second remake got abandoned. i think they got doxxed or something, but maybe I'm remembering wrong. Idk I'm hopeful for the best :)

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
It's out.

With great enthusiasm, I announce the release of TwoSides, a game that I believe brings something truly special to the gaming community. After dedicated hours of hard work, I am thrilled to share the first version of its reboot.

TwoSides aims to be more than just an adult game; it strives to be an immersive experience of choices and consequences, where each decision uniquely shapes the storyline. Freedom of choice is the core of this journey, allowing players to sculpt their destinies and experience captivating personal narratives. Our goal is to provide a space for exploration, reflection, and connection with a compelling story.

Looking to the future, we envision multiple endings, offering high replayability and encouraging players to explore every corner of the game for different outcomes.

I sincerely thank everyone who has joined us on this journey. This is just the beginning of a new TwoSides, and I can't wait to witness how it will integrate into the gaming experience of each individual.
Change Log:

• More than 3500 lines of dialogue.
  • 07 very hot sexual scenes.
  • 14 locations and sub-locations.
  • Various paths to take according to your choices.
  • Quest Menu, Profile, Settings, Gameplay.
  • Progression and excitement bar system in sexual scenes.
  • 01 Minigame.
  • Individual attribute system and relationship level for each character.

Reactions: MAras1995

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry mate, have to disappoint you, this is the wrong thread, the reboot of the game belongs to this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/twosides-reboot-v0-01-greonogames.184264/

It's out.

Change Log:

• More than 3500 lines of dialogue.
  • 07 very hot sexual scenes.
  • 14 locations and sub-locations.
  • Various paths to take according to your choices.
  • Quest Menu, Profile, Settings, Gameplay.
  • Progression and excitement bar system in sexual scenes.
  • 01 Minigame.
  • Individual attribute system and relationship level for each character.
MEGA

Reactions: greenymph

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Probably the first one, I think meeting Tommy was the furthest we got in the story yet. I can't even remember if the transformation even happened in the second or third attempt.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes