Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Since I discovered that three days ago the previously called GreonoGames released a comic/manga again... (and therefore never stopped working...)
Hey, are you sure that's true and it's the same person? If you do know that the creator is active somewhere else and making a comic, could you link it or message me it? I've been trying to contact the dev to see if he'd like help with a RenPy port (dev was trying to do one a long time ago) since it'd be sad to see this project die, but I haven't had any luck contacting him. :/

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Hey, are you sure that's true and it's the same person? If you do know that the creator is active somewhere else and making a comic, could you link it or message me it? I've been trying to contact the dev to see if he'd like help with a RenPy port (dev was trying to do one a long time ago) since it'd be sad to see this project die, but I haven't had any luck contacting him. :/
That would be something I would love to support!

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I don't know the android phone version of this VN, I don't know if it's in the experimental stage, but as far as I know, it doesn't exist.

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I followed this VN for several updates, for me it always seemed to be in an experimental stage because of its changes that didn't always stay faithful to the previous version.
Unfortunately this VN is dead and we don't have any news from the producer, but still, despite the many possibilities that have been proposed in each update, I'm hoping that GreonoGames will resume this VN or allow another producer or fan who is able to play the project ahead, I've seen some VNs for a long time without updates getting remastered versions with updates, I've even seen VNs that were "abandoned" come back to life, but that's only time will tell.

Reactions: RedRaven69

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
It is important to note that in the producer's Patreon GreonoGames, has information about updates and the last post was made after the 5th of April 2020.
We really need to wait, in the meantime we can continue the NVs we were already in or meet new ones and what is not lacking in this "community" are great NVs.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
I search the first, old game of Two Sides.. before the Redone.. from 2018..any chance ?

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Any news? Besides rumors of the guy being dead or gone
The only news is that, besides the guy never beeing reliable when he was developing it, someone pointed his twitter account out 4 real and he got paranoid, and the game was already dying, so no, he will NOT come back to develop the game, and it has been so long that if someone was going to take the development of the game, it would have been done so already, don't keep your hopes up(I said I would after I am advanced in devving, but I got an oportunity and went back to school, so I will not be able to do anything for 1-2 years, so ded ded ded

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately it seems that the VN producer is not managing to organize himself to proceed with the story, the inactivity hiatus would not be the problem for VN to be produced again, I've already witnessed here some VNs that were already inactive for a long time and come back to being produced or are still in production or gained an ending and gave rise to a spin off expanding the stories of some characters.
I believe it's possible to bring this NV to life, I keep hoping that some producer or a group of producers will get in touch with the original producer to try to acquire the rights to continue the project.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know the rules on copying this story, what if another creator takes over the story remaking it, it would be amazing to see this game again, does a creator have to ask him/her permission or make the story just different enough that its not copying, I love Two Sides even for the little content it had its sucks that its abandoned now.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes