Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
i'm confused, as soon as I got to the apartment and had a shower the game ended, is that it, or I'm I missing something?

Kipper10

Aug 1, 2017
i'm confused, as soon as I got to the apartment and had a shower the game ended, is that it, or I'm I missing something?
It's labeled "Abandoned". No, your not missing anything, because the dev gave up on this game long ago... twice.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
There is no version 0.8, the main post has version 0.03
I believe he meant the latest version of the original two sides, not two sides redone, as far as I remember the latest original version has another character, friend of the sis, and there are a few more things to do, but disappointingly there is not much more, this dude gave up, as said, multiple times(And took ages to update)

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
I believe he meant the latest version of the original two sides, not two sides redone, as far as I remember the latest original version has another character, friend of the sis, and there are a few more things to do, but disappointingly there is not much more, this dude gave up, as said, multiple times(And took ages to update)
I shouldn't even check it out then if I'm just gonna be dissapointed

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I don't know which version you're playing, this VN had several updates that turned it into what it is today, great graphics a point system similar to RPG but it's impossible to do much with the possibilities that the last version had. In some older versions, VN advanced both in the story and in the possibility of switching between male and female, but without explanation the sister disappeared leaving the story mutilated. I believe in this VN, I think it could reach unimaginable places, like the arrival of a dog made me very curious what could happen. I hope Greono Games can read all the opinions posted here to rebuild VN or if possible (I don't know how the partnership with the VN fanbase works and I don't even know if it would be possible), but maybe some fan who understands programming and with permission from GreonoGames could rebuild the VN

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
It is a pity that it is still unclear why he abandoned the game and the fact that no one wants to take the idea of the game and continue to develop it in the way in which it was

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I believe that first Greono Games needs to allow a fan to continue VN and then have a fan to follow the tips and have knowledge in programming and digital design. I have the hope that we will still play a full version of this VN made by I believe that first it needs to allow a fan to continue VN and then have a fan to follow the tips and have knowledge in programming and digital design. I'm hoping we'll still play a full version of this VN made by Greono Games or by a fan with permission from Greono Games

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Forgive me for being unbelieving in this matter in Brazil the extreme right and left accuse each other and many fake news are being exchanged for sympathizers from both sides, and I believe that this is just fake news. you are from Brazil? it looks like it's very complicated there.

Mar 1, 2019
Forgive me for being unbelieving in this matter in Brazil the extreme right and left accuse each other and many fake news are being exchanged for sympathizers from both sides, and I believe that this is just fake news. you are from Brazil? it looks like it's very complicated there.
Yes I am, it's not as complicated as it sounds

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
So how good is this president improving his country? The seat of government is Rio de Janeiro? it's the only place i've ever heard of as far as the news is not true, if I'm not mistaken this game was made before the change of government, the image of the news is of an old update that was soon left behind Changing the subject... Has anyone been able to download through this link? I've tried it several times without success.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
So how good is this president improving his country? The seat of government is Rio de Janeiro? it's the only place i've ever heard of as far as the news is not true, if I'm not mistaken this game was made before the change of government, the image of the news is of an old update that was soon left behind Changing the subject... Has anyone been able to download through this link? I've tried it several times without success.
I was able to download it without any problems. Replayed the game for the first time in a long while, and its seriously a shame that it derailed so much. The whole first version is a very good game, with a lot of interesting and different ideas. Really liked that the game had animations, without really having animations. It had a lot of different choices without being an actual sandbox. The introduction of ingame player action within the story with the choice to activate/deactivate controversial fetishes like incest, gay content, etc. I think it was really well done. The girl in the train, and specially the sister were really attractive characters.

There was a lot of potential in this game, but the more he changed it, remade it, whatever, the worse it got. I still prefer the first version, and i hope that if anyone continues/remakes this game, he/she should do it like it was in the beginning.
I'm sure a decent programmer wouldn't have much trouble to do this, and i'm positive there would be a lot of support from the fans.

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
You're absolutely right, as first versions were great, I would leave the story (which underwent many changes that made it lose sense), the characters were very finished and inside the narrative, including the friends of the main character's sister (the latest updates brought several characters that apparently were disposable) and would also leave the dog (a brave bet, very rare VN had the same courage, could participate in various ways in VN depending on the direction of the story).
The only things I would change in the first updates to make VN more attractive:
-(latest updates) - scoring system to help guide us to know how many points we need to do to enable an option

-(intermediate updates) - the transformation marker: male/female

-(latest updates) - and the locations, the train, the streets and the sister's house were more worked and with a better finish.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes