Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I've missed some gossip here, point me in the right direction?
Me to! :) I can only add, he has still 129 supporters on Patreon. The number is in decline (it was more than 140 two months ago), but there are still some people who have reasons to support him. Any news?

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
There is a rumour he went to jail for creating it, considering media went after him:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-sides-redone-v0-03-fix2-greonogames.32915/page-45#post-4317319
and Brazilian law seems to be particularly oppressive in that regard:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-sides-redone-v0-03-fix2-greonogames.32915/page-44#post-4160069
It's nothing like that, he's Bahian. Bahians are known to be very lazy.
20ee8bc1292d75437f221021074d040b6af90176r1-534-386v2_uhq.jpg
hahahaha He may still be doing the mega upgrade, you have to wait about 5 years. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Melkai

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It doesn't say that he went to jail (that would be fucked up, because no matter what's in it, it's still just a game). But it looks like he did put himself at some risk. Also "media went after him" is probably overstatement, I found only one article, and I'd say the game is not primary focus, it's more that it was created by "Bolsonaro's follower". So "everyone look how evil they all are!" type of article. It's impossible for me to say if it ended with one outraged commentator or if it went further. On the other hand, if he's alive and free, he could have at least dropped a line for Patreon supporters, about what's happening.

Dec 31, 2018
That might be one problem.

The bigger one has been obvious since version 2. He started off with a decent story, good art and a fair idea where it was going.

But then he started getting too many idea, anyone remember the dwarf hooker? Everybody giving their favourite fetish and giving him money, more promises, every tag on the site probably.

And he didnt have the coding talent to make it work so it dies, he makes a fresh start to clean it up then starts adding in every fetish and it dies again because he has no idea what the story is any more.

Everything since then has been excuses

D

Deleted member 112830

lol this guy just needs to stop making games they always become abandoned

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
Interestingly, according to forum, greono was here about three weeks ago ("Last seen Dec 26, 2020"). Man, come say hello, we still like you! I guess. At least for strategic reasons. ;)
Really hope so. I loved what the game offered so far, and it seems to have great potential!

rojata

Jan 17, 2021
Hello , i remeber there was a guy here on this thread saying that he will make Two Sides for us , but i cant find him anywhere or his game. Can someone help?

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
how to extract image and scenes from older version beacuse all the bugs maybe we missing something when he met anny in park any ide which program to use

Last edited:

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I fully agree with some of the latter comments. - then there were so many possibilities of beautiful story-paths for several sexual genres (heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual), especially since the main characters are very beautiful.
I too find it very unfortunate that this game has been abandoned ... - then it was out of the ordinary, it was not a very common game, or even rather unusual.
Will there one day someone take over this great game ...?

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
I fully agree with some of the latter comments. - then there were so many possibilities of beautiful story-paths for several sexual genres (heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual), especially since the main characters are very beautiful.
I too find it very unfortunate that this game has been abandoned ... - then it was out of the ordinary, it was not a very common game, or even rather unusual.
Will there one day someone take over this great game ...?
I think that we, the users, are to blame for the abandonment of this game.
The developer tried to remake this game, but received a flurry of criticism, and simply lost his confidence

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I think that we, the users, are to blame for the abandonment of this game.
The developer tried to remake this game, but received a flurry of criticism, and simply lost his confidence

Unfortunately that is what also seems to me ... - and that saddens me enormously.
Unfortunately the best creators stop doing they absolutely exceptional work ...
- when, however, the internet is full of unscrupulous crooks, and games that do not even deserve to exist because they are so excessively bad.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Nah, that wasn't it. The criticism probably didn't help his confidence. But bigger problem was that he was in it over his head.

He had problems deciding what the game should be (switch from branching VN to sandbox) and how it should be done (first renders, then attempt to use realtime 3D). He was overly ambitious, always coming with big ideas for improvements. Which doesn't sound bad at all. But almost every new version had major bugs that were immediatelly obvious to anyone who tried to play it. Getting stuck at places, saving and loading not working correctly, etc. It seemed like beginner mistakes.

It was like starting with (probably realistic) plans to build a bicycle, then changing it to car because just bicycle is not fun enough, and then deciding that plane would be even better. All that while strugling with attaching wheels to the thing. That's not a way how to do it.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Nah, that wasn't it. The criticism probably didn't help his confidence. But bigger problem was that he was in it over his head.

He had problems deciding what the game should be (switch from branching VN to sandbox) and how it should be done (first renders, then attempt to use realtime 3D). He was overly ambitious, always coming with big ideas for improvements. Which doesn't sound bad at all. But almost every new version had major bugs that were immediatelly obvious to anyone who tried to play it. Getting stuck at places, saving and loading not working correctly, etc. It seemed like beginner mistakes.

It was like starting with (probably realistic) plans to build a bicycle, then changing it to car because just bicycle is not fun enough, and then deciding that plane would be even better. All that while strugling with attaching wheels to the thing. That's not a way how to do it.
You beat me to it... That is what killed it, the fact that every update had even more bugs, rather than fixing them, and the fact that it was years, and we didn't get past 1hr, max, into the game

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes