Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I assumed when you said "original" you meant original, original (v 0.08a)... which he abandoned, cause he went to do 3D version (v 0.01a - 0.02), which he abandoned, cause apparently reception was pretty bad (no wonder and it made development even slower) and now he abandoned (or was forced to abandon) the remake/redone. So yeah that is kind of impressive... scrapping 3 projects. Which is a shame, cause I kinda liked the original, original.
Exactly, the original was OK(Despite the ton of bugs) so he should've just kept on going with that one

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
first version i could not play due to laggyness...this one works... is thhat me or does the game end after shower scene

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
It does. 3D one I think ended right after the train and first one used to go much further.
i also tried 'old version' (0.8 or smth) of the original version on other machine caz it was win 32 ...got stuck somewhere there as well... like sister went out and i saw no interactive option to progress further

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
i also tried 'old version' (0.8 or smth) of the original version on other machine caz it was win 32 ...got stuck somewhere there as well... like sister went out and i saw no interactive option to progress further
Have you tried checking Locales in upper right corner?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It looks like our guy was briefly famous. I can't tell how much, but there was article about the game on poliarquia.com.br about a month ago. It's not there anymore, but Google had it cached.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"a game that teaches how to rape" :rolleyes: I have no idea how well known and how much visited that server is, but in any case it's not the best kind of exposure.

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
In general, there is information why I abandoned the game in the end. He wrote various reasons why there is no update, but it's strange that after that not a word. Could at least write that the game will no longer be

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
the version ends on the bathroom, is a demo or the creator only have this?
It is essentially what could be described as an "early access" build, except development was dropped really early and it is not getting anywhere. That's why it ends where it ends.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes