Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
Version 0.08 of the game, he commited what can be considering crime in Brazil, rape apology, that is why he "lost" all the game 0.08

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
So in Brazil you can't have made up nonexistent MCs raping other also made up and nonexistent characters? At least killing them would still be ok, I assume. :) When will people learn...

As for Greono, good for him is he's alive and well. But not cool about the silence.

Reactions: carderno

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah alive and well and stealing hundreds of dollars of pledges every month. A service (Patreon) that allows something like this is just shit.

Reactions: carderno

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
I think that you can't be protagonist of a rape even if is a cartoon. This is ilegal. JONATA GAMA don't know this, and after months after release, he discovered, so he deleted all about that version of the game.
Someone from Brazil? WE NEED TO CALL THE COPS! Jajajajaja

So in Brazil you can't have made up nonexistent MCs raping other also made up and nonexistent characters? At least killing them would still be ok, I assume. :) When will people learn...

As for Greono, good for him is he's alive and well. But not cool about the silence.

Last edited:

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I really don't know why is it important who he is, even if he is lame and started something he couldn't or wouldn't finish, it is not cool that you publish his info and invade his privacy, but again, this is the internet, and there is always creepy stalker people XD (Says the guy playing ero games XD )

Anyway, I think he deserved to have his privacy respected

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
You can call it dishonest, that would be fair, but stealing is overstatement. Patreon is essentially a tip jar, there was never any guarantee that you'll get anything for your contribution. And if someone still drops money in it, month after month, after a year of not getting shit, and both quantity and quality lacked even before that for quite some time, ... if you as supporter don't like it, how many warning signs do you need before you bail out? Maybe it's similar to getting cucked, some people actually like it, and Greono provides the service. ;)

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
You can call it dishonest, that would be fair, but stealing is overstatement. Patreon is essentially a tip jar, there was never any guarantee that you'll get anything for your contribution. And if someone still drops money in it, month after month, after a year of not getting shit, and both quantity and quality lacked even before that for quite some time, ... if you as supporter don't like it, how many warning signs do you need before you bail out? Maybe it's similar to getting cucked, some people actually like it, and Greono provides the service. ;)
Never in my life have I seen it better explained XD I mean, since the first "Change of engine" I removed my support, and I don't get who still supports him and gets angry XD

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I gave up sometime after he dropped the 3D version. When he came back with Redone one, there were few times when I though that I could support him again. Not with much, because with his attempt to include some fetish for everyone, I wouldn't care about half of the game. But if he managed to get at least a little bit better (no obvious game breaking bugs in every single version, amount of content that would be worth mentioning at least every few months), he would deserve something. But you can see how it went.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Game freezes at "You take your things and run" everytime. Any suggestions?
Honestly, it is full of bugs, I have not had that one, but unless someone else gets you a recommendation, mine would be to stop playing alogether, the models are good, but there is no content and the whole story stops like 2 minutes after where you are

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
Lol, that is why I said "As well" as this one is also abandoned XD
I assumed when you said "original" you meant original, original (v 0.08a)... which he abandoned, cause he went to do 3D version (v 0.01a - 0.02), which he abandoned, cause apparently reception was pretty bad (no wonder and it made development even slower) and now he abandoned (or was forced to abandon) the remake/redone. So yeah that is kind of impressive... scrapping 3 projects. Which is a shame, cause I kinda liked the original, original.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes