Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Oh wait, never mind you're just another dumb person that hates on Unity for no reason and think you can't have good looking games with Unity. must be fake right?
Yeah, but that was made by people who are actually talented, know the ins and outs of what Unity can do, had a proper art direction, scripting, and all the good stuff that that goes into quality work.

I'm pretty certain they didn't drop a random Genesis model into Unity and hope that no-one will notice. :p

-S

Reactions: xenos87 and CSNRC

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, but that was made by people who are actually talented, know the ins and outs of what Unity can do, had a proper art direction, scripting, and all the good stuff that that goes into quality work.

I'm pretty certain they didn't drop a random Genesis model into Unity and hope that no-one will notice. :p
That's exactly my point.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
for me there only 1 problem in this game that txt tooo small i like it any more i rather renpy ver with that i get into save games and console

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok why does have to be it in spanish i cant read that and i dont see a english button.
nvm i whent on my gut and i found the button for changing language.
its second from bottom or 3th from top.

but i have found 1 small detail the money icon and the number's almost falling in the Male/Female icon.
i think the $should be on the left side off all the buttons then space and then number so the money has then enough room to become bigger every 0 added goes to the right bit by bit so i think its possible to have a million $ possible.
at the moment 1 off the 0 is halfy in the huge Male/Female icon.

and timer for sertain Action's.Reactions is lame i could even read that fast.

i must i am starting not like the game anymore also slo in responds no options for sound or anything else anymore bit lame.
he should have bin keep on the old 1 becausse he whas further along whit that 1

and the movement off the faces didnt work as it should be

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Megaupload for the 0.0.8

Het bestand dat u probeert te downloaden is niet langer beschikbaar.
Dit kan zijn omwille van de volgende redenen:
Het bestand werd verwijderd door inbreuk op de Algemene Voorwaarden.
Ongeldige URL - de koppeling die u probeert te bereiken bestaat niet
Het bestand werd verwijderd door de gebruiker.

aka in quick english file is gone
you can remove the DL for the 64bits version of that version

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
extreme faulty.. she is freezing after the call.. and no saved games are loading.. after loading Lindsey is invisible :D
the game is not working. but the graphics are nice so far. in fullscreen mode its not possible to exit the game..

Reactions: Phosphorus

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Damn, just damn. Started a new game and found out that you can save as you wish now. That's the only good news. The rest looks so mushy. Animations are ok but nothing special. Font size is crap. Can't read any shit. Will try it out a little more and maybe there is something good with it.

If some one can help with the too small fonts, that would be appreciated.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
The text has completely disappeared. I selected the english option in the menu and now the only thing that pops up is character names and a blank dialog box. Kinda hilarious.... mostly just frustrating.

Edit: restarting the game fixed the AWOL text issue but loading a save results in a "New Text - New Text" box where you can't progress the dialog. I really hope this doesn't become a theme.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way (or a walkthrough) where you never have to be a female?

That shit is just gross.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Oh, boy. I don't know if this will make Greono's stocks go up.

On the upside, I kind of like the new 3D. Visual quality went down, obviously, now it's more cartoonish. But it's not ugly, so I have no problem seeing it as different style. Plus it's more lively with small movements (I could live without seeing animation of bald pervert jerking off, but for more interesting future stuff with other characters, it will be great).

But it's a bugfest from day one, again. And it looks like it will take half a year to get back where it was story wise. :(

I also have not experiences the bald pervert trying to take the picture of Anny, as we have seen could happen from the video he posted a while back. If anyone have gotten this things, please tell me how.
It's either random or buggy. I tried few times and sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. And the scene has this annoying "fast reading minigame" where a progress bar shows and if you don't select some option fast enough, it continues automatically. I hope that's just some experiment that will go away soon.

Is there a way (or a walkthrough) where you never have to be a female?
It will take a while before you'll have to worry about that. And while everything in game is supposed to be optional, the transformation stuff is the main premise of the whole game, so at least some "intro" most likely won't be avoidable (as in original version).

Reactions: rafhaXz
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes