Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Ferieter

Jun 30, 2018
I found out that after bret Calls & she says she sees the station it dosent keep going it jsut freeze's on her

Angmir

May 29, 2017
He actually ruined such an awesome game, so sad. We have to wait another year to see an actual update.
Nah

I dont want to be right - but this will blow up in his face. And with people leaving, him beeing frustrated to work on the game with this 3d models etc, he will shut the whole thing down eventualy ...

All he needed to do was continue to make the game in 2d like he used to - preferably in renpy.

I hardly can see how he can move forward with the mess he made now...

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
OK. At least I was able to solve some resolution errors. If you guys just see "You" and nothing else in the letterbox, it means the resolution is too low (mostly 1280x720). Fonts were too small at 1920x1080 so I changed it to 1600x900. Still looks pretty mushy but playable. If you have set your native Windows resolution to 1920x1080 and still got only "You" in the letterbox, it means you have to change the high DPI value in the .exe with right click and properties.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
He will be fine, methinks. People still support him just for the sake of seeing where this goes, even though he barely emited a peep these past what... almost 4 months? Just after the release the patreon count jumped from 435 to 457 just because... well, he released something... But we'll see what will transpire soon enough...

-S

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
started yesterday.... train,beat up the guy, then after i put in my name, game freeze..... anybody have the same problem?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
He had a reasonable good looking 2D game, with a good looking characters, and intresting story.

He turned it into shitty 3d buggy mess, with terrible optimisation, and clunky gameplay ...
But most importantly it is NOT HOT ANYMORE.

Like seriously - in 2D version characters looked beautiful. I could totaly jerk of to his sister picture.
Now in 3d she looks kind of terrible ... as does everything arround there.

Oh and besides the clunkiness, bugs, idiotic Save system, Loading breaking the game , and hundreads other issues - it is the most audatiously make ENGRISH translation I seen in a while!
Not only text looks like it has been translated by google, there are also pieces of untranslated text, and total giberish !
Like seriously - cant he give it to 1 english speaking friend or fan for testing ?
And UI looks like shiet.

And btw a Question @Everyone - do you even can move the camera durring the H-scenes ? or it is still locked in one place illussion of 3d ?

I will give him a little bit more of time to clean up that, but I seriously wished he simply returned to how his game was...
I am not sure if I will be able to enjoy that game at all now - even if the bugginess is gone.
I feel somewhat like you. I found the 2D sister character really attractive, but not that attractive in 3D. As I have not seen a proper erotic scene with the MC and his sister, I'm still not sure if the eroticism in this game is dead for me. I will wait until Greono releases a finished sexy scene with them, and then I'll decide if I keep following this game or not.
It will be sad if this game dies. It was a great promise when it started!

D

Deleted member 584847

Alright, I've sent a message to him and I am curious how he will respond. I wasnt offensive but I kinda wanted to know what happened.

D

Deleted member 584847

Revision looks good but still is not playable. Definitely have potential.
after a year and few months the game is in the "unplayable" ... not sure if it has potential anymore...

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Nah

I dont want to be right - but this will blow up in his face. And with people leaving, him beeing frustrated to work on the game with this 3d models etc, he will shut the whole thing down eventualy ...

All he needed to do was continue to make the game in 2d like he used to - preferably in renpy.

Pretty much.

Not a ton of reason to use Unity for a game like this. I get that Unity can do A LOT if you know how to work it but he really isn't doing anything that necessitates the need for Unity. Shame, really. I like gender bender stuff usually and had high hopes for this game till I downloaded it maybe 6 months ago. Again was hoping it had improved when DLing this version then realized it was a revamp. A revamp of stuff that didn't need to be revamped and turning an already buggy game unplayable.

Listasar

Feb 27, 2018
No good for me. Run slow at 1280 in high, no text and give me a BSOD when i try to exit the game. To much for my poor laptop.

Aug 12, 2017
I dont know what are you doing with this game,but each time a new version comes out its more bugged then the last one, i mean fix your s*it, i would love to play it once you deal with the bugs, truly sad

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
when the creator out of ideas decides to remake ,seen it too many times...... dont get your hopes up
To be honest, I really enjoy the way he was doing his game. It was fun, yet frustrating at the same time regardless if he was running out of ideas. I just dislike the idea on restarting a game that has a lot of content to explore

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Takes a long time now for the game to actually even load and sits there frozen for quite awhile before it starts working song plays fine though in the background. Just noticed that is what is fucking lagging the game it lags till the song is done playing then you can play the game as it then switches right away to the train scene. Every time you load the game it takes forever to load as it loads till the background song is done playing. Not the best way to get people to play their game if the player spends more time waiting for shit to load unless they are trying to force people to listen to the song and then go support the singers/band or something.

Transitions take awhile to load.

Game seems to bug played one time and that bald headed careaka tries to take the sisters picture 2nd try he never shows up unless it's some random event that may or may not happen.

You have 2 pictures for the sister one of just her and one with her friend if you keep both pictures for yourself you can take both pictures to the bathroom but if you give or sell the one you can't take the other one out of the backpack o bring with to the bathroom

Think I'm going to pass on this as it use to be fun and now everything has changed many things are buggy.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Sadly I have to agree with the others. The remake killed it for me.
The game started out great, but he simply isn't able to deliver the same quality in 3D.
The "animations" if you want to call them like that still look like a bunch of still images.
The visuals also suffer because of poor optimization and his pc probably isn't able to produce a decent quality in 3D animations.
The 3D models certainly aren't even close to being on par with the previous 2D models.
I have seen many "remastered" and "reworked" game attempts, but this one was so insanely unnecessary I don't understand it.
He probably though making it 3D is easier than it is and now he bit of more than he can chew.
Call me pessimistic but image quality aside I forsee big struggles with getting the game into a decent playable state.
Now that he made it like this he has to deal with a whole new level of bugs and errors that come with making it 3D animated, and optimization will be a big part of it.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes