Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Accelerate

Jan 17, 2018
I wanted to give the 3D a chance, but it is so slow loading that I gave up. The unnecessary "A few minutes later..." that pops up a couple times just to find the picture in the beginning is ridiculous.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I actually quite like the new version. It was like treacle if I left it at the default resolution, but if I reduce the resolution considerably, it runs fine (and then I can actually read the text!). Of course, it was light on content, but hopefully he can get new stuff in quite fast.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok he released fixed verison - and the performance is way better than before.

I guess the game is not as dead as I thought it would be.
I still miss old 2d graphics - but oh well - I guess I will have to deal with what we have right now.
I hope he will work on sister model to look better and more detailed in her real scenes.

With the weird Save Load system I had some weird as shit stuff happen to me !

Durring one playthrough when I searched for Sisters photo in the bag the bald guy came up to me and snatched the photo of her from me ! Thing is - I only saw it once - and could not reproduce this event any more.

WTF Did the game bugged and throwed me into unscripted event that should be impossible to reach right now ?

Anyone knows how to go on this path ?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
He is releasing 2nd fix.

Game is broken right now on the station part.

1st time After I was hit by Bret I say Lindsay jack me off and then the game got to normal talking then ended suddenly.

2nd time After I was hit game jumped straight to the ending conversation ...

It is all broken on the station.

Raneth

May 26, 2017
how many times have this game been remade? i remember a while back that they were redoing the menus/interface, and now it's a whole new engine? this is why i don't think patreon/kickstater is for some people/projects; release the whole thing and then i'll buy it. Not this bullshit were the dev. don't know what they are doing/chance they mind all the time.

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
anybody have a link to the v.08 version before this 3d version so i can see how it was before he "ruined it" from what everyone is saying

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I think it's clear that the support/money from patreon doesn't mainly go into the development of the game, but rather into the development and education of the dev. The game only comes across as a plaything of the dev, to test his skills and ideas on. It's amazing how much money he has grabbed without actually delivering anything substantial. Better yet, he managed to deliver less content with time.

Still, the ideas were/are good. Maybe it's worth checking out in a year or two... when he has implemented the stuff he had done previously.

Reactions: saintvermillion

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
jesus... you are getting this games for free.... stop fuckin complaining... you doesnt like it dont play it or make a better game instead off bullshitting, complaining bimbos !!!!!! grrrrr anybody have this fix??? i still want to try the game out

Reactions: anallove81

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
After all this time you disappeared and invested in developing the new version The game ends at the old station Why did you ever release the game You did not need It is really ridiculous So we waited for the game and what we got is 2 min of game I'm really disappointed you are a creator but I am objective because it is like producing only a promo For the movie I just made a game promo that might be ready in a year or more unfortunately and believe to upset more players of the game

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes