Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
jesus... you are getting this games for free.... stop fuckin complaining... you doesnt like it dont play it or make a better game instead off bullshitting, complaining bimbos !!!!!! grrrrr anybody have this fix??? i still want to try the game out
This is Where you Come point out issues regarding Any Game! weather that be positive Or negative.. It's feedback to other people Who are considering downloading them! I agree with you to a point, If you just ridicule The Dev with no good reason then keep it to yourself?.. F95ZONE is a bridge to testing game's prior to You becoming a sponsor on Patreon? That's true in my case Anyway!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
jesus bimbos stop complaining.... you dont like it , get lost.... i tried the fix, ends at old station, great graphics, good effort, keep up good work.... you may get the letters a little bigger, not easy to read in the highest resolution :eek:penedeyewink:

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017
jesus bimbos stop complaining.... you dont like it , get lost.... i tried the fix, ends at old station, great graphics, good effort, keep up good work.... you may get the letters a little bigger, not easy to read in the highest resolution :eek:penedeyewink:
Heaps of people wouldn't be complaining if there was no problem with the game. Complaints and criticism are good for dev of any type as it tells them on what to improve on.

yrou

May 1, 2017
hello I did 60 to 80% of the French translation any help and welcome if you could help with the French translation please MP:)

Reactions: Alimarose
Sep 10, 2018
Ok he released fixed verison - and the performance is way better than before.

I guess the game is not as dead as I thought it would be.
I still miss old 2d graphics - but oh well - I guess I will have to deal with what we have right now.
I hope he will work on sister model to look better and more detailed in her real scenes.

With the weird Save Load system I had some weird as shit stuff happen to me !

Durring one playthrough when I searched for Sisters photo in the bag the bald guy came up to me and snatched the photo of her from me ! Thing is - I only saw it once - and could not reproduce this event any more.

WTF Did the game bugged and throwed me into unscripted event that should be impossible to reach right now ?

Anyone knows how to go on this path ?
I checked a walkthrough of the pre-remake version out of curiosity and the sheer ridiculous number of branching paths and stat counting on every choice makes the game counter-intuitive so I wouldn't be surprised as its being made by the same guy if the same bizarre mechanics underlying it were replicated in the 3D version. He would have had to jam the coding required for half a normal game into just the introduction to reflect the walkthrough and I believe this could contribute to reports of his updates taking forever.

This mistake of an excess of branching paths is a mistake you see often and only becomes exponential as time goes on(one update of content requiring 10-30 times the work and the player needs to get a degree in the game to figure out how to get from point A to desired point B). If those same branching paths are present in the 3D version this project will never go anywhere.. also there is the possibility the dev is just lazy af beyond having no idea what he is doing.

Reactions: jaimss

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Interesting game, just wish I could play it on my toaster, lowest graphic setting is high and the only option is language, crashes my PC after 5 mins. Shame :(

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
I think it was a big mistake to change to 3D..
It takes 18 months till now to arrive the end of Version 0.8. in 3D...
why, tell me why...... end a game and make a new one.. but not something like this..

Reactions: Qarina

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
It's ridiculous that for a long time he worked on the game and what he unleashed in this 2 minute game that ends at the old station is better that he would only release pictures or write at least he should name this test game or somesthing in changelog in not supposed to write nothing for now

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's ridiculous that for a long time he worked on the game and what he unleashed in this 2 minute game
Why did he make the game in Unity to begin with when he used 2d? Renpy or RPGM would've been much better experience.
Seems he simply considered it as practice in Unity so he could make a 3d games with it. Which makes financial sense since theres not a whole lot games in that niche.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Why did he make the game in Unity to begin with when he used 2d? Renpy or RPGM would've been much better experience.
Seems he simply considered it as practice in Unity so he could make a 3d games with it. Which makes financial sense since theres not a whole lot games in that niche.

This is exactly what he did. He did not have to change the game but to continue it as he is but he decided to try something new which on the one hand is good on the other hand is totally big on him and in my opinion the previous game was much better than the new one. Her breast move from side to side as if she running it is really exaggerated

Wulren

Oct 7, 2018
i just Discover you game… and the job you did in 3D is amazing. Off course the other player who know your game want to see what going next… and there are a bit 'fustrate' (in french in the text).

the only pb i see on your game is the transition in the different scene which are slow… i dont know if i i to click, to click on space, on enter to make the game futher.
When you download a save game sometime you can't go futher (the game just seem to be freeze). i go these pb for exemple when i run after the ugly man.

heartagram10

Jun 3, 2017
... It can also be the case of harmful perfectionism ...
Considering there hasn't been a release without at least one major bug and many minor bugs - I highly doubt this is perfectionism. A perfectionist would spend time polishing and making sure every scenario plays out perfectly, and not release version after version that cannot even be played to the end because of some bug.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Ty but could'nt we only get the "fix2 files" to patch our 1st download ? A few boring to download all of the game again... Thx
You can try my experimental patcher. Extract to game directory (original 0.01a version), then go to <game directory>\update-v0.01a-to-fix2\ and run update.cmd from there. It's first version with no error checking and no guarantees whatsoever. It shouldn't break anything, but if it does, it's on you, you've been warned. You can (and probably should) inspect update.cmd to see what it does before you run it.

Reactions: gorgone

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
He revealed his November plans on Patreon. To summarize:
  • Second update on November 10
    • He's converted all the material for this update. He's currently putting the poses/text together.
    • New MM dream sequence with Tommy
    • New female character on the train. You can save her from the Bald Pervert and get a reward (this is hidden content).
    • Bret's attack in the Alley including an expanded version of the MM scene.
    • Returning home at night and meeting Anny.
    • Someone asked him about a walkthrough/guide. He's going to include one with this update.
  • Third update on November 28
    • Visiting Aunt Leyla's House
    • First visit to C.A.D.E.
He's still aiming to catch up to Two Sides 2D within 2 months.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes