VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Sy_da_slayer

Oct 1, 2018
I am at the moment when I gonna meet lydia I guess, and I don't get it, It says unexpected errors, and if I ignore them , lydia will speak to the MC's mother, and it will say I fucked up, I try all I could think of the choices, but still it say I fucked up, please help ...

Havingagoodtime

Dec 27, 2017
I am at the moment when I gonna meet lydia I guess, and I don't get it, It says unexpected errors, and if I ignore them , lydia will speak to the MC's mother, and it will say I fucked up, I try all I could think of the choices, but still it say I fucked up, please help ...
Don't get caught spying on her in the hospital.

Der10teMann

Apr 9, 2018
I have the same problem
even if I do not spy

Don't get caught spying on her in the hospital.
I have a problem, can someone help me with that?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpy", line 406, in <module>
NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep4_script_remote.rpyc", line 89, in script call
��S*���BL�
File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpyc", line 406, in script
ȴ
File "C:\Games\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Games\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpy", line 406, in <module>
NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Sun Sep 30 14:38:19 2018

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
I had this problem too and I went all the way back to where you get asked to put her wallet in the locker. There is no way out of that. I was kind of pissed because if we are not going to bbe given a choice, why give a choice?

HOWEVER...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ape Drape

With renpy games I name my characters whatever I want as well as changing other peoples names to my liking if I see fit. All that is needed is either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and then use the console to change the players name or open the right .rpy file that contains the list of peoples names and change them to what you want.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
@Ape Drape

With renpy games I name my characters whatever I want as well as changing other peoples names to my liking if I see fit. All that is needed is either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and then use the console to change the players name or open the right .rpy file that contains the list of peoples names and change them to what you want.
Too much trouble... Plus it would wreck too much of the story...

Sister: Jam it up my ass Thor Ragnarcock! Oh! Thor Ragnarcock, I'm cumming!!

See what I mean? There's a few games out there that call for a first and surname, it works when it works.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
two weeks are over, no update in sight :OhMyGoodness:
Madek said Tuesday over on Paetron.

So far his renders are fantastic and his story is good. From this creator I'm willing to be patient, as his quality is pretty damn good right out of the gate on his first game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ape Drape

I name my MC pecker head so I don't really see the problem myself.

Sister: Jam it up my ass Pecker Head! Oh! Pecker head, I'm cumming!!

I name most mothers with huge boobs - Generic flabby patty mother since almost 90% or more mothers in these games have huge flabby patties.

I even named the mother from sweet neighbors - Your princess is in another castle - Since I don't want anything to do with her but was forced into it as the only one I'm after in that game is the daughter.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
@Ape Drape

I name my MC pecker head so I don't really see the problem myself.

Sister: Jam it up my ass Pecker Head! Oh! Pecker head, I'm cumming!!

I name most mothers with huge boobs - Generic flabby patty mother since almost 90% or more mothers in these games have huge flabby patties.

I even named the mother from sweet neighbors - Your princess is in another castle - Since I don't want anything to do with her but was forced into it as the only one I'm after in that game is the daughter.
You a have a problem with their names? Why do you make an effort to rename them?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ennoch

I never changed the names of the characters in this game but have on other games.

I don't have a problem with the mothers just their generic body type that they always get so I rename them generic flabby patty mother. The countless spammed Eric name gets changed to faggot ass loser. Sometimes you have to alter the MC's name some games limit how long the characters name can be. I already have the renpy games extracted anyway so why not it's not like it takes that long to do and once it's in the save file I usually don't have to change it again.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes