VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hope Dev Continues with Storry with same characters i with gladly play again...
If you check the patron post linked above Alison's model was hard to use, one reason the games was cut short. Jennifer is kind of back in their new game, don't believe the name it's been given though it is not a sequel to Two Weeks.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Completed kinda disapointed from ending :confused:
Happy Ending Deserves this game :cry:

it was Realy beatifull game mother sister they look Perfect :love:
Hope Dev Continues with Storry with same characters i with gladly play again (y)
It was the epitome of rushed to the end for obvious reasons (lack of income and a weak pc) ... some teasing, a shitty sex scene with the mom, a failed sex scene with the sis, only bj with the mom's friend. After releasing ep6 he was "happy" to move on ... had a shitty pc and it took too long to work on the game, but he chose himself the per released episode payment.:unsure: His statement tho was a subtle "fuck y'all" in my opinion.

I don't mean to disrespect cause this dev worked hard on the project, but if u know your PC isn't made for the job and need a new one, ask patrons for support. Why waste your time on a game to eventually abandon it when people tell u it look good. Real fans will support your work if they like it and it don't make u Scamdrop if u take monthly payment and release updates for the audience. A decent pc to work with costs money, assets cost money, hardware issues occur, u as a dev need money to work full-time on the project and pay the bills. Like Vince McMahon used to say "It's all about the monaay".:WeSmart:

Hard work and dedication are well-rewarded !! Hope he does better with the new game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It was the epitome of rushed to the end for obvious reasons (lack of income and a weak pc) ... some teasing, a shitty sex scene with the mom, a failed sex scene with the sis, only bj with the mom's friend. After releasing ep6 he was "happy" to move on ... had a shitty pc and it took too long to work on the game, but he chose himself the per released episode payment.:unsure: His statement tho was a subtle "fuck y'all" in my opinion.

I don't mean to disrespect cause this dev worked hard on the project, but if u know your PC isn't made for the job and need a new one, ask patrons for support. Why waste your time on a game to eventually abandon it when people tell u it look good. Real fans will support your work if they like it and it don't make u Scamdrop if u take monthly payment and release updates for the audience. A decent pc to work with costs money, assets cost money, hardware issues occur, u as a dev need money to work full-time on the project and pay the bills. Like Vince McMahon used to say "It's all about the monaay".:WeSmart:

Hard work and dedication are well-rewarded !! Hope he does better with the new game.
WTF did i write something about my pc is working fine i played game didnt enjoyed cuz short scenes ? For money dont know hope you get soon $$$

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And do u know if the Dev will continue the game one day
If you read the from that linked post the developer just wanted the game over. I think I remember reading somewhere Jennifer's scene was apparently like that because she's kind of back in their new game, but don't believe the thread name it isn't any kind of sequel.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Game is not completed ;) Scenes are so short :cautious:
Dev Please add Long lasting scenes to enjoy ....(y)

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Two Weeks-Ep1-6
Added "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
After the date with mom and the nightime sleep sex it just says the end and when i press some more it goes back to the scene where you watch tv with the sister? Is there something wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What the fuck? How is this game completed?
Maybe complete isn't really right but neither is abandoned, the developer made episode to be the end. There's a patreon post about it if you want to look.

Reactions: haooni
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes