4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Gotta say I like the way this game looks and the vibe it gives. I just wish the music played the whole song instead of a 7 sec loop. This game kinda gives a feel like RAinces BBS. GL on the game, I'll watch this one closely.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Worth a look when the dev gets somewhere close to the last couple of releases of the same game :)

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Hey, I think the game is bugged lol, I don't see any text in the choices, is that intentional? I see the image of stealth, and the image of the girl, but no text, and same in the gray area in the top left, which looks like it is supposed to have text

1701758020467.png

Reactions: MAras1995

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Without cheats, that's impossible to play. Can't choose any option and just skipping scenes.
It's also a "mouse killer" game. Keyboard keys do not provide continue the scene. It is necessary to constantly use the mouse click. There should also be a fast-forward key, like the "Ctrl" key in the Renpy game engine.

In summary, the idea is good, but there is nothing to play with for now. After 2 tries, I would expect the game to use Renpy.

Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017
Without cheats, that's impossible to play. Can't choose any option and just skipping scenes.
It's also a "mouse killer" game. Keyboard keys do not provide continue the scene. It is necessary to constantly use the mouse click. There should also be a fast-forward key, like the "Ctrl" key in the Renpy game engine.

In summary, the idea is good, but there is nothing to play with for now. After 2 tries, I would expect the game to use Renpy.
Try holding down the right mouse button

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey, I think the game is bugged lol, I don't see any text in the choices, is that intentional? I see the image of stealth, and the image of the girl, but no text, and same in the gray area in the top left, which looks like it is supposed to have text

View attachment 3144343
You are playing with a screen resolution that is not supported. try playing at 1920x1080 max. Unfortunately I can't test beyond that, as it is the maximum limit of my monitor.

Reactions: Leyequois and Feyd

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017

Just hold down the right mouse button to advance the dialog automatically. as it says in the "gameplay" menu

Reactions: Feyd

YakHat

Jul 30, 2018
Generally like it, but balancing is a bit unrewarding for me at the moment.
I only played till the end of the ex-boyfriend scene after the train and it feels like I need to plan and min-max extremely if I want to see what I want to see.
For example: At the point were I stopped was a choice with a requirement of 10 Lust / 5 Dominance and I have no clue how I am supposed to reach that at this point. Second try I got like 7/6 there.

Maybe it just me, but I feel like a bit less strict requirements would increase the fun greatly.

Anyways, as I said: I like it in general, good luck in the future.

Reactions: greono

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Makes me remember of PingPanda and his Deviant Desires games. It had 4 or 5 remakes until he gave up and disappeared since 2019.

Reactions: Burt

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Excited to see this back! It was the original work that brought me to F95 so I hope it succeeds this time.

Also +1 for more Bret M/M content.
Any estimated timing for the next update?
Bret m/m will be in the next version. As you can see, it was a bit illogical for you in a big city to walk to a place you had never been to before. So the "alley" scene I removed at that first moment. But that scene will be back soon.

In the next update we will have M/M interaction with Bret in the park.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
v001Fix4

Fix Log:
  • Intro volume when starting the game reduced to 10%.;
  • "Abc abc" error in dialogues with Bald when attacking Margaret.
  • Progress error during Margaret's blowjob scene in the train bathroom.
  • Loweredsome relationship requests from 12 to 10 And others 10 to 8.
  • Lowered Domination requests with Lindsey from 5 to 4.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Unfortunately, it's difficult to balance everything, this will happen over time. However, from the next update the game will be "open" and spending time with the characters will make you increase your relationship with them. Cheats are just to make the process quick.
You can also train Skills by increasing them.
I like the premise and the stylized art(?) direction you have chosen but as people have mentioned in the thread (sorry i have not tested any of the updated version you have posted) it seems like a lot of choices are not properly balanced ( i have read that you have lowered some of them) Some of the (heart) points seem way to high and literally impossible in most cases to even choose as there isn't enough heart interactions to reach them.

I'll keep an eye on this as it seems interesting, and hope that you don't abandon this attempt.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Bret m/m will be in the next version. As you can see, it was a bit illogical for you in a big city to walk to a place you had never been to before. So the "alley" scene I removed at that first moment. But that scene will be back soon.
Since you can have the positive scene with him when you are completely on his side I really hope the other one will be back as well even with the taxi driver lurking about.

In the next update we will have M/M interaction with Bret in the park.
I also liked the scenes were you harassed him at his garage but I'm looking forward to all and any Bret content.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I like the premise and the stylized art(?) direction you have chosen but as people have mentioned in the thread (sorry i have not tested any of the updated version you have posted) it seems like a lot of choices are not properly balanced ( i have read that you have lowered some of them) Some of the (heart) points seem way to high and literally impossible in most cases to even choose as there isn't enough heart interactions to reach them.

I'll keep an eye on this as it seems interesting, and hope that you don't abandon this attempt.
I tested the paths without using cheat (with a friend), and it's possible to reach them. But we have to think: who's receiving the hearts? Lindsey. She's an adventurous girl, being smart isn't exactly the type of guy she's "in love" with, you know? Most points you can earn with her come from being good at "fighting" (Fight), making it the ideal skill to achieve "Domination" with her, being a heroic and brave guy. Each character in the game will have their preferences. Some characters will look at your physique (Fitness), others will want an intelligent guy (Logic), and some will prefer a guy with more charisma (Creativity). I think some people still haven't understood that my intention here is to bring "realism" (not completely, that's impossible) to each character's behavior, giving weight to the consequences, whether they are good or not. But I understand that it's normal not to want to miss any scenes, so I allow the use of cheat. The game will reach a point where it will be "open," and the player can increase their skills and focus only on the stories and characters that really interest them. This is just the introduction.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
cant pick most of the choices as you cant get enough attributes to start with.whats the point if you cant choose the options you want.most dialogue is in red and cant be accessed.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes