4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
I tested the paths without using cheat (with a friend), and it's possible to reach them. But we have to think: who's receiving the hearts? Lindsey. She's an adventurous girl, being smart isn't exactly the type of guy she's "in love" with, you know? Most points you can earn with her come from being good at "fighting" (Fight), making it the ideal skill to achieve "Domination" with her, being a heroic and brave guy. Each character in the game will have their preferences. Some characters will look at your physique (Fitness), others will want an intelligent guy (Logic), and some will prefer a guy with more charisma (Creativity). I think some people still haven't understood that my intention here is to bring "realism" (not completely, that's impossible) to each character's behavior, giving weight to the consequences, whether they are good or not. But I understand that it's normal not to want to miss any scenes, so I allow the use of cheat. The game will reach a point where it will be "open," and the player can increase their skills and focus only on the stories and characters that really interest them. This is just the introduction.
where,s the cheat?

Reactions: BigTBorn

Javac_

Jan 19, 2018
where,s the cheat?

Cheats:
1701810876070.png

FFS... No way in hell are you really going to make this for a 3rd (maybe 4th) time and make it impossible to explore anything without cheats. 1 skill at start? 6 Skills total? But block out any option relying on the one singular skill you select at the start?

Enjoy the $20 because that's all I'm doing. I quite liked the 1st rendition. It just needed polishing.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I've played every reboot/version of this title so far greono , it always had great potential but never really got there. Fingers crossed for this time around. It's definitely the smoothest running version of the game so far, personally I prefer this more "toonified" artstyle, so far so good. Hopefully the development will run smoother as well this time :)

I can't figure out how to get that 8th heart with Lindsay before the "kiss her" trigger, get to 7 np but that's it, must be going something wrong...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, I'm'a just click follow and disappear til it's finished. lol
Not wasting my brain on it til it's a sure thing, this time.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I really hope we get past v03 this time. I liked the previous tries. Will be keeping an eye on this but not getting my hopes up, considering the development history around this project.

Nyarlord

Nov 27, 2017
I hope we can harass our cousin/sister boyfriend, the guy we see with her in the park, before getting the dog.

Reactions: greono

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
most scenes you're not going to get without paying, I paid years ago and got fucked over..not doing it again. to many choices unavailable.. the fact that you NEED a cheat to play the game is a sad state..

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TwoSidesReboot-0.01Fix4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
Greono, if you are serious this time you have so much potential but wincest can get you banned in patreon so you should definitely make subscribestar account

Reactions: greono

Juno99

May 21, 2017
Dude, you have a potentially really nice game here... Great characters, good interesting story start... I have no idea why you wont finish it, but i hope you'll get it done this time.

ps: the sister is one of the best characters i've seen (so please stick with it)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TwoSidesReboot-0.01Fix6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MAras1995
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes