Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pick whatever ... this it meaningless right now .. everyone who wanna beat MC up does.
All MC skill come down to putting the hurt on somebody”s fingers.
select this
How about the guy with the key in the talk bubble?
That is on the first branch on the left of the brains tree?

Reactions: YRS™

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Any help where I go from here?
Syringe cleaning.jpg
When I press 'cancel' the red/green arrows for moving have disappeared.
As time to clean is not enough I thought I was going to be able to go back but that seems impossible.

Note: I saved before getting here so I can continue. No worries. ;)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah Kaz, but no Cece in this one:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. Who will you end up liking? Can anyone else compete with your Cece?
I think I may answer that when I see who Drifty says in the trailer "NO one to help her" May be I can help damsel in distress at least . :love: but ( No girl compete with My Cece , NO one Can )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorAT

eM-Ka

Aug 17, 2021
Note: I saved before getting here so I can continue. No worries. ;)
Yeah, game have bugs in a few moments. Sometimes you must click an arrow a second time to move on because it's not reacting, sometimes options are grayed out when they shouldn't be.

For example Anita(?) the bartender and "compliment her" option is grayed out sometimes even after you drink your freebie and like in this case a rollback or load a save is a only way to fix it. Patch with a little gameplay improvements and bug fixing is definitely needed.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
DriftyGames is unfortunately making it a challenge to experience everything in one playthrough with all the decision points in this project.
I have not experienced all of this project as of this point, as I am trying to go about it Pokémon style! (Collect them all in the Harem!)
Contrary to the name starting on the Brawls side seem to be the big brain decision regarding talents, which is slightly odd...
Here is why:
Starting from the Brains start node I seem to only be able to unlock the neutral node and the three nodes connected to the Brains starting node.
But starting on the Brawls side instead it is possible to unlock almost everything, except the Brains start node and the three nodes connected to it.
The ? nodes at the top seem inaccessible, at least for now. 1 point is removed if you try to unlock them, but cost for them is stated to be 3 pts.
Look in the spoilers for image documentation.
So the big brains start is the brawls side! An even bigger brains start is to also use the URM mod to negate not having the Business Man node, the Effective node, and possibly the Sweet Talker node as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: eM-Ka

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Think I just spent all night playing the first episode over and over. Loving it so far... feeling right back at home with Drifty's style and humor. Some of the little things in the exchanges are just so great. The characters are already terrific and the whole setup is extremely intriguing. There's a decent amount of little nods to LoF to be entertaining/nostalgic without going overboard or seeming out of place or even terribly noticeable if you haven't played it recently.

I actually find that I like the free roam parts so far. Having so many different seemingly meaningful choices or ways to do things and miss other things already I'm more mixed on... it's fun within the context of the episode but it could easily get to way too much to handle when it's applied to an entire game (even this episode was hard to make choices within). What's I'm really uncertain about though is the skill tree (and needing to take money into account which will hopefully be a lesser concern)... currently it doesn't do too much but if we get to points where we need to have different character builds + different routes combined to get certain results things will get really overwhelming and more generally I'm hoping thing aren't too restricted or blocked off completely at various points because of not having the right archetype or skills selected which could be frustrating. I'm trying to keep an open mind though about it all for now though and trust there's a good plan in place (I do enjoy a lot of different types of games afterall).

Again, story is intriguing and loving the characters, tone and very different type of story thus far... really looking forward to what's to come. Apologies this isn't coherent but been a while since I slept I'm starting to realize.

My favorite characters so far are Teagan and Samantha, what about you guys?
Also Teagan followed closely by Geneva which was a surprise to me, but Paige and Gina are only just behind them them in my book. Samantha is a strong possibility as well depending how things work out (she definitely peaked my interest from the get go though :sneaky:)... and I haven't ruled out Lin or Celeste either just don't know enough about them yet... too many interesting and beautiful characters to choose from o_O. Sea also holds a special place in my heart obviously and the part with her was short but perfect. Let's see how much this all changes over the course of the game though, haha. The guys and other characters are also great with Sergei and the Bouncers cracking me up in particular.

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
I really enjoyed LoF, so I was really looking forward to Drifty's next game. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish the first episode due to save and free roam bugs, but I liked what I played so far! I really like the tropical island setting as well as the song choices in the game (as expected of Drifty). I also liked the characters that we meet and it seems like this could be a fun cast; Teagan is probably my favorite so far.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
DriftyGames is unfortunately making it a challenge to experience everything in one playthrough with all the decision points in this project.
I have not experienced all of this project as of this point, as I am trying to go about it Pokémon style! (Collect them all in the Harem!)
Contrary to the name starting on the Brawls side seem to be the big brain decision regarding talents, which is slightly odd...
Here is why:
Starting from the Brains start node I seem to only be able to unlock the neutral node and the three nodes connected to the Brains starting node.
But starting on the Brawls side instead it is possible to unlock almost everything, except the Brains start node and the three nodes connected to it.
The ? nodes at the top seem inaccessible, at least for now. 1 point is removed if you try to unlock them, but cost for them is stated to be 3 pts.
Look in the spoilers for image documentation.
So the big brains start is the brawls side! An even bigger brains start is to also use the URM mod to negate not having the Business Man node, the Effective node, and possibly the Sweet Talker node as well!
sorry ...
this does not work for me
I can click at most 2 or 3.
and it always appears only "Learn".

u4ia_0003.png u4ia_0004.png

Is my game broken ?
What do I have to do ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683481907717.png

Stats are useless right about now. MC chooses the paths right at the beginning.
The man on the right means MC will spend his day with the girl on the peer.
The yacht on the left means MC will spend his day with the hotties in there.
Going straight to the hottie from the peer, pushing forward past the man and past the yacht,
means MC will spend his day interacting with some other people, his adventures will be elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: toccata

eM-Ka

Aug 17, 2021
The man on the right means MC will spend his day with the girl on the peer.
The yacht on the left means MC will spend his day with the hotties in there.
Going straight to the hottie from the peer, pushing forward past the man and past the yacht,
means MC will spend his day interacting with some other people, his adventures will be elsewhere.
There are more options.

You can go to the man, help him and still go to the yacht (but they are on the left side of yacht so click an arrow) and agree to spend time with these chicks or disagree and the result will be different (also different will be conversation with them). If you don't agree to go with them, then you will go to the store alone and meet someone who will only(?) talk to you if you are alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Does anyone have the bug fix version (1.03c) his posted on Patreon yesterday? He says it's strongly recommended over 1.01c so I wanna wait for that to play.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
0 unlocked scenes for the first playthrough and it wasn't a click and skip one, that's very weird. I think the system works like a cockblocker more than anything not liking it so far.

Had no sex scene apart from the killer man eater dream from startup.
MC left solo and broke from the party, got beat up bad - on the brawl branch, no less ...
All the girl interactions were fking greyed out and unresponsive.
Could not even unlock anything in the gallery.
Just bad luck, I guess ... Electra was finishing my sentences and then just stormed off.
What a bummer...
Same here, this is probably the worst branching system I've seen to date, a shame because the visuals are of high quality but the quest and route design is complete ass if I'm being honest.

Last edited:

DogAteMyKarma

Jun 17, 2022
I still haven't done LoF - just followed it after others talked about it. That sounds like a VN that requires at least six or seven potentially very different routes to get the various potential endings, and I'm starting to wonder if I have the time (or the mental fortitude given the absolutely rabid folks in that thread, God love 'em!) to devote to something that takes so many iterations to get through - I already have enough of those.

Any time I see sandbox, though, even if I like a Dev's other VNs, after trying to get through one rather large one and progressing so damn slowly, I'm instantly hesitant. I don't need linear, but I don't want to have to repetitively engage in activities over and over just to get enough points to go from mild flirting to holding hands to head pats to no-skin petting to skin-petting, to, maybe, 100 hours of play later, seeing the LI actually naked.
I'm the same way. It always feels like a really annoying way of stretching out the gameplay. LoF didn't need it because the story was good and very well told. But this? Perk trees? Is this yet another update of Skyrim?

All that being said, I can appreciate it when creators try to do something new and different. If they can make it work, I'll be the first to applaud them.

But I really think these kinds of games are best when they learn more toward visual novel gameplay rather than trying to mimic regular games. No offense to the hard work of the creators, but if I want to play Skyrim, I play Skyrim. These stripped-down game mechanics in adult games are often clunky and are more distracting than anything else.

But hey, I loved Leap of Faith so even though I despise sandbox games...let's see where this one goes.

Reactions: Ancandune

eternitysgrasp

May 12, 2017
sorry ...
this does not work for me
I can click at most 2 or 3.
and it always appears only "Learn".

View attachment 2603473 View attachment 2603474

Is my game broken ?
What do I have to do ?
I had a problem with this as well. What happened to me is some of the connecting nodes and perks couldn't be selected. I was going to go with a specific perk, but no matter how many times I tried to unlock the connecting node/line or the perk itself, no points would be spent. I was able to progress the game by unlocking another connecting line and node instead. So maybe this is what you need to do as well. Select a different node/line and perk (and then click learn) to see if it works.

Feb 16, 2019
Is there a way to get the multi-mod and the save fix working together? I've tried using them seperately and they work, but cant seem to combine them.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes