May 23, 2018
sorry ...
this does not work for me
I can click at most 2 or 3.
and it always appears only "Learn".

View attachment 2603473 View attachment 2603474

Is my game broken ?
What do I have to do ?
Your copy of the game is probably fine. Perhaps more points are gained later on? I used the Universal Renpy Mod (URM) to edit the available number of points to 40 and just started unlocking the talents until I could not unlock any more. Then I reduced the remaining points to 0 in order to continue.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I still haven't done LoF - just followed it after others talked about it. That sounds like a VN that requires at least six or seven potentially very different routes to get the various potential endings, and I'm starting to wonder if I have the time (or the mental fortitude given the absolutely rabid folks in that thread, God love 'em!) to devote to something that takes so many iterations to get through - I already have enough of those.

Any time I see sandbox, though, even if I like a Dev's other VNs, after trying to get through one rather large one and progressing so damn slowly, I'm instantly hesitant. I don't need linear, but I don't want to have to repetitively engage in activities over and over just to get enough points to go from mild flirting to holding hands to head pats to no-skin petting to skin-petting, to, maybe, 100 hours of play later, seeing the LI actually naked.
Yeah, sandbox is the least of "issues" with this game, 'cause it's not 'that' type of sandbox. It's more akin to the sandbox elements in DaDIK.

LoF and (so far) this game require multiple saves for multiple LI routes, even early on. It's so easy to miss content through a wrong choice. Of course, that's not everyone's cup of tea.

Argose83

May 9, 2022
Anyone know how to get the second/top right gallery unlock?

Also, has anyone gotten a "scene" except the prequel one? I almost had Geneva in the trailer but she walked in then out saying it was too dirty....is there some way I could have cleaned it better or something to make her stay? Maaaaan so many things I feel you can miss! Super fun though.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Anyone know how to get the second/top right gallery unlock?

Also, has anyone gotten a "scene" except the prequel one? I almost had Geneva in the trailer but she walked in then out saying it was too dirty....is there some way I could have cleaned it better or something to make her stay? Maaaaan so many things I feel you can miss! Super fun though.
So far, I've gotten sex scenes with Gina, Geneva, Anita, and Ana. I believe that's all of them as well!

Gina: Meet her and Paige on the yacht in the beginning, then choose to leave the club with her.
Geneva: Clean the left side of your trailer and the bed completely, then leave the club alone.
Anita: Right after the Samantha stripping event in the club, turn around and help Anita fend off Barry and Dean. After the free roam, choose to leave with Teagan and you're able to get a scene with her.
Ana: Pretty simple, accept her proposal in the beginning.

Reactions: Argose83

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683523098419.png
MC: Aha ... Oh ... There goes the neighborhood, I guess ...
Anita: Right after the Samantha stripping event in the club, turn around and help Anita fend off Barry and Dean. After the free roam, choose to leave with Teagan and you're able to get a scene with her.
Fired up the game mod and got some scenes eventually. Scrappy does not dissapoint in scrapping a lotta the scenes in that great mod we got. Ana scenes are new tho ... Who is Ana again?

Ana: Pretty simple, accept her proposal in the beginning.
Oh, she be the maneater with poisonous eyes ... Was thinking of Synn right about now ...
Guess Synn is a bust through and through in this part of the game.
Well holy crap seems I did everything perfectly wrong lol.
You and me both, gamer. Was under the impression you gotta help the guy in the first free roam,
then go meet Teagan, spend the day with her ... was only option I got that made it possible
to dance with her and then accompany her home as a true and true gentleman.

Drifty really liked the LoF Kira refusal and did it again in this game.
This is why, my guess, we got our MC straight up close Teagan path
right at the moment she was on top of him aching for them to snu snu.
It was kind a disheartening, as MC lets all the other broads walk all over him, especially Geneva,
but getting this honest absolute goddess profess her innocent desire and down right gorgeaous
look of bliss on her face as she was ready to ravish her hunk of a man she had landed in MC ...

Oh boy, reminds us all life tends to butally murder our dreams sometimes ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
could a, should a, would a, all in the past ..
should be
she is in this just a brainless blonde
waiting for prince charming by the toilets
and dissing MC like some nobody simp from her only fans.
Arguably the stupidest broad in this game right now,
even self deprecates calling herself dumb and stupid, right in front of MC,
demonstrating he a nobody she hugged and immediately forgot even existed.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
In the very first scene at Ana's apartment, while the camera is panning around the living room we see a picture of her holding a green syringe. Afterwards when the MC is cleaning the bathroom at the trailer he finds a similar syringe, also green in color. Maybe Drifty simply used the same model for it or perhaps the MC is actually dreaming while his body is still dying on that couch, his mind integrating the people and the details he's seen that night into his dream.

Nah, I'm probably reading too much into that scene, the guy is dead and we play as one of his clones who was deliberately sent to that island.
No, you got it right the first time. It's very purposeful. A lot of the plot reminds me of Westworld (TV show) and Serenity (film). There's an overarching mystery for sure.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hust finished this it's damn good Teagan is my favourite character i just hope turning her down when she is drunk doesn't close her path because i wanna romance her the right way like a knight in shinning Armour lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You were her knight, you should have taken her into your arms
and smothered her in cuddles and kisses,
while warming her up with your every breath,
so that she would warm up to you and not feel a stupid,
idiotic, fresh outta water, starved for men little girl who never grew up,
never tried to understand what a real man is.
romance her the right way like a knight in shinning Armour
MC made a mock of her while being a pedantic ass and put all the blame on her. Stupid and made her ashamed.
Good lucK getting anything outta her next, after MC literally publically shamed her for being a man eater.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just started to play this and got feeling that i'm like fish on at the bottom of ocean and water has withdrawn.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
No bug fix patch yet? The game crashes opening the save menu after a renpy error after I got stuck in the trailer free roam with no time left where the shower is.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You were her knight, you should have taken her into your arms
and smothered her in cuddles and kisses,
while warming her up with your every breath,
so that she would warm up to you and not feel a stupid,
idiotic, fresh outta water, starved for men little girl who never grew up,
never tried to understand what a real man is.

MC made a mock of her while being a pedantic ass and put all the blame on her. Stupid and made her ashamed.
Good lucK getting anything outta her next, after MC literally publically shamed her for being a man eater.
o_O:eek:Wow, that's not how my play through went at all! :unsure:I know there are different options... :rolleyes:Did you play it on "MC jack ass" mode?:LOL: Guess I need to play through some more routes!

Reactions: Ilhares

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No, you got it right the first time. It's very purposeful. A lot of the plot reminds me of Westworld (TV show) and Serenity (film). There's an overarching mystery for sure.
It's both.You are the clone, dying at Ava's. that is why when she spoke of it being love at the beginning and all the stuff he didn't understand, she was talking about the original, but being a clone you didn't understand what she was on about. She killed you the first time with the same poison, now you are having flashbacks as the poison takes over. That is the game you we are playing, the flash backs, but eventually we will catch up with the present/beginning. And what she doesn't know is that when you were cloned, you were genetically modified to auto detox any poison. and the came will continue from that point without you actually dying. or maybe I'm just full of shit, which is probably more likely. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
lof's mc's sister should be in this.
she was, you didn't Sea/C her?
at the club, talk to the bouncer at the bottom of the stairs to the VIP, then go to the bathroom, when you come out she is standing in the hallway and mistakes you for her blind date. (you may have to go in and out of the bathroom multiple times to trigger her, I don't exactly remember.)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes