cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck I'm that personality management page.
I think I'll wait till someone rip the images
you need to click 1 of those lines after choosing brains or brawl and click learn and then talent which was unlocked and then again click learn.

not most intuitive.

Reactions: Ilhares

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
you need to click 1 of those lines after choosing brains or brawl and click learn and then talent which was unlocked and then again click learn.

not most intuitive.
That the problem. I could spend 1 point on the 'eye' skill(middle one ) then it won't let me spend the other one point. Tried clicking all, when I click 'lead ' it doesnt do anything , when clicking 'learn' I could see the text changing colors then it does nothing

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That the problem. I could spend 1 point on the 'eye' skill(middle one ) then it won't let me spend the other one point. Tried clicking all, when I click 'lead ' it doesnt do anything , when clicking 'learn' I could see the text changing colors then it does nothing
You have to spend your points on the arrows first.

Darkonalia

Sep 6, 2020
Am I the only one to think MC is ugly af ? I'd prefer to be the doorman at this point. But I'll wait for future updates, for now I only tested one playthrough. Girls are beautiful though.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Am I the only one to think MC is ugly af ? I'd prefer to be the doorman at this point. But I'll wait for future updates, for now I only tested one playthrough. Girls are beautiful though.
You're not the only one. I'll vent again and say sometimes my poor dude has the spaced look of Homer Simpson and his face isn't as attractive as LOF's MC. But my dude is wholesome and very likeable (Drifty amanged again to create a very charismatic and genuinely funny MC), and imo all the girls look gorgeous in different ways indeed.

Reactions: Darkonalia

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
u4ia_te2.png

First of all, I hope you enjoyed the release of u4ia. I was very nervous about it as the last few weeks of rendering and testing were very stressful sleep-and-work weeks, and I didn't get to do as much testing as I would have wanted. But that's a lesson learned for future releases.

As you might have seen, the first episode was much about world-building, so there was less one-on-one time with the girls than I would have liked, but on the other hand, it's too early to go all in on the romance. But the main idea is to give you a choice between some girls in every episode with who you want to spend your time.

Free-roams
I hope you enjoyed the free-roams, which was a lot of fun to make. I don't intend to make the game roam-heavy, but for the first episode, it was mostly about introducing the feature. If you don't like them, three of them are completely skippable (both trailer cleanups can be skipped by going to the docks/dresser, and the second part of Cloud Nine can be skipped by talking to the girls directly without doing anything else).

Perks-selector
So for the bad part; which was the perks selector. It will be replaced with a more intuitive way of selecting perks from episode 2!

Feedback
If you have any comments about the release (both positive and negative), feel free to comment below and I'll of course have a look at it.

Progress
This week I've been mostly catching up on both custom renders and some much-needed r&r after some stressful weeks, which fit well with May being very birthday-heavy in our family - and for once I can actually attend these birthday parties without my head being elsewhere.
I'll be back to work Monday, where I'll be doing scene setups for the episode, go bikini shopping with the girls, and hopefully get started on a render queue.

Design one of the love-interests
In the following weeks you'll also be able to help me design/shape a new love interest, who you already 'met' if you did the Anita lewd scene (if you didn't, look at the bottom of this post for a guide). After that, we'll design Lars' girlfriend together, so it's all in your hands in the upcoming weeks.
Long-time $1 and $5 tier patrons should now have got the download links for u4ia in a private message.
Remember: the bugfix version is out. v1.03c can be accessed from the downloads page.
Have yourself a nice weekend. Enjoy the season, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

GUIDES
How to initiate Teagan route:
Help Freddy at the docks, talk to Teagan after, and the option to "leave with Teagan" should open at the end of Cloud Nine.

How to initiate Gina/Paige route:
Help Freddy at the docks, inspect the yacht after, then left-arrow to talk to them while they are sunbathing, and the option to "leave with Gina" should open at the end of Cloud Nine.

How to initiate Anita route:
Follow Teagan route (above). At the second Cloud Nine roam, after the strip tease, immediately turning around to see Anita in trouble at the bar. Help her. Leave Cloud Nine with Teagan, and Anita will appear after saying goodbye to Teagan.

How to initiate Geneva route:
At the first trailer cleanup, go all the way outside and click on the second entrance door (left on the trailer). Clean up the main bedroom (including the bed sheets). Stay in the queue when entering Cloud Nine. Leave Cloud Nine alone, and accept her offer outside.

Opening the galleries:
Gallery 1. When helping Freddy with the boxes, after Gina/Paige is looking at him, there should be a 'womanizer magazine' on the small boat with the boxes. Click on it to open the gallery.

Gallery 2. When there's a notification on your phone (the bell), hover it with your mouse (without clicking) so the 'mug id' animation starts. Keep hovering for 2 minutes until the phone says 'gallery unlocked'. (you might have to move the mouse away from the phone and back to restart the 'mug id' animation, but the timer still runs, and it will unlock eventually).

Gallery 3. At Cloud Nine, drink four drinks containing alcohol. After the strip-tease, head to the toilet and inspect it. This will make you 'relieve yourself', and you can see the 'womanizer magazine' on the floor. Click on it to unlock the gallery.

Gallery 4. At Cloud Nine, after the strip tease, talk to the guy showing you the Electra calendar. Click on the calendar to open the gallery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
enjoying? well ................ didn't hate it but liked it on most parts.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 2615299

First of all, I hope you enjoyed the release of u4ia. I was very nervous about it as the last few weeks of rendering and testing were very stressful sleep-and-work weeks, and I didn't get to do as much testing as I would have wanted. But that's a lesson learned for future releases.

As you might have seen, the first episode was much about world-building, so there was less one-on-one time with the girls than I would have liked, but on the other hand, it's too early to go all in on the romance. But the main idea is to give you a choice between some girls in every episode with who you want to spend your time.

Free-roams
I hope you enjoyed the free-roams, which was a lot of fun to make. I don't intend to make the game roam-heavy, but for the first episode, it was mostly about introducing the feature. If you don't like them, three of them are completely skippable (both trailer cleanups can be skipped by going to the docks/dresser, and the second part of Cloud Nine can be skipped by talking to the girls directly without doing anything else).

Perks-selector
So for the bad part; which was the perks selector. It will be replaced with a more intuitive way of selecting perks from episode 2!

Feedback
If you have any comments about the release (both positive and negative), feel free to comment below and I'll of course have a look at it.

Progress
This week I've been mostly catching up on both custom renders and some much-needed r&r after some stressful weeks, which fit well with May being very birthday-heavy in our family - and for once I can actually attend these birthday parties without my head being elsewhere.
I'll be back to work Monday, where I'll be doing scene setups for the episode, go bikini shopping with the girls, and hopefully get started on a render queue.

Design one of the love-interests
In the following weeks you'll also be able to help me design/shape a new love interest, who you already 'met' if you did the Anita lewd scene (if you didn't, look at the bottom of this post for a guide). After that, we'll design Lars' girlfriend together, so it's all in your hands in the upcoming weeks.
Long-time $1 and $5 tier patrons should now have got the download links for u4ia in a private message.
Remember: the bugfix version is out. v1.03c can be accessed from the downloads page.
Have yourself a nice weekend. Enjoy the season, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

GUIDES
How to initiate Teagan route:
Help Freddy at the docks, talk to Teagan after, and the option to "leave with Teagan" should open at the end of Cloud Nine.

How to initiate Gina/Paige route:
Help Freddy at the docks, inspect the yacht after, then left-arrow to talk to them while they are sunbathing, and the option to "leave with Gina" should open at the end of Cloud Nine.

How to initiate Anita route:
Follow Teagan route (above). At the second Cloud Nine roam, after the strip tease, immediately turning around to see Anita in trouble at the bar. Help her. Leave Cloud Nine with Teagan, and Anita will appear after saying goodbye to Teagan.

How to initiate Geneva route:
At the first trailer cleanup, go all the way outside and click on the second entrance door (left on the trailer). Clean up the main bedroom (including the bed sheets). Stay in the queue when entering Cloud Nine. Leave Cloud Nine alone, and accept her offer outside.

Opening the galleries:
Gallery 1. When helping Freddy with the boxes, after Gina/Paige is looking at him, there should be a 'womanizer magazine' on the small boat with the boxes. Click on it to open the gallery.

Gallery 2. When there's a notification on your phone (the bell), hover it with your mouse (without clicking) so the 'mug id' animation starts. Keep hovering for 2 minutes until the phone says 'gallery unlocked'. (you might have to move the mouse away from the phone and back to restart the 'mug id' animation, but the timer still runs, and it will unlock eventually).

Gallery 3. At Cloud Nine, drink four drinks containing alcohol. After the strip-tease, head to the toilet and inspect it. This will make you 'relieve yourself', and you can see the 'womanizer magazine' on the floor. Click on it to unlock the gallery.

Gallery 4. At Cloud Nine, after the strip tease, talk to the guy showing you the Electra calendar. Click on the calendar to open the gallery.
thanks (y)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes