abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Drifty has said this game won't be like leap of faith
Yea, well. Nothing is like Leap of Faith, so that's not saying much.

Besides, the Dev notes say this is going to be more of a game than a kinetic-novel like LoF was, but that it would still be very much a story-driven game. As far as I'm concerned, this is a win all around.

Anyhow, Drifty has proven himself an immensely capable writer and story designer, not to mention a great modeler. Short of some hard pass tags getting added, I'll anxiously await this one to be complete before diving in. However long that takes.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Alright, finally got to this... Have only done one playthrough so I can't comment on any differences depending on skill routes. Also haven't read everyone's views of the game because I wanted to go in as unspoiled as I can be at my advanced age.

I feel like this is going to suffer from one of the number one issues I had with LoF (Leap of Faith) and that's simply too many potential love interests (especially generic white chicks). Other than that there are some bugs with the interface or lack of clarity about what order to do things in, not too surprising when I am playing a beta. In the club scene in particular I clicked on Teagan before I'd clicked on anyone else and the game wouldn't advance after that.
Overall, this was really strong for a first release which is to be expected when it is coming from an established developer such as Driftygames. I like how there are numerous questions we want/need answered but I am worried that it could be overly ambitious. The hints of a possible Manchurian Candidate or The Prisoner type of game are intriguing and lead to a belief that the beginning scene with Ana is after many training montages in the future. However, we will have to wait and see if that is true.

Personally, was hoping for a simple tale of a boy meets Teagan and lives happily ever after making cute redheaded babies with her... or just practicing a lot.
Ha! I was thinking of The Prisoner when I was playing this initially too. If so then mind games await! Synne as number 2 and some hot girl working as rover and preventing them from escaping using sex. lol. Why did you resign, Mr. MC? Why? Why? By hook or by blowjob you will tell us! mwa-hahahahahaha...!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MrFriendly

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This game is good but needs more milfs, so far I think it’s only the short black haired lady with glasses and the stripper who might be our mom, I think? Did I miss any other ones?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
This game is good but needs more milfs, so far I think it’s only the short black haired lady with glasses and the stripper who might be our mom, I think? Did I miss any other ones?
I think 1 or 2 milfs is perfect, no need to saturate the game with them. Lin (the asian lady) may also be older.

Reactions: fishbulb123

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think 1 or 2 milfs is perfect, no need to saturate the game with them. Lin (the asian lady) may also be older.
I just remembered that if we accept that job for the short black haired milf that we’re probly going to be a gigolo for lonely milf housewives, so I think we will get some more

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no incest and don't think that stripper is old enuf to be mc's mom unless she was quite young (under 18) when she got mc.

Drifty said ( Sea will be here , where is She ) , or he speak about the Ocean around the island :unsure: :ROFLMAO::sleep:
sea/christine is there.

You can't miss her if you play the game.
kaz can very easily miss her.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes