Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 3 to have 4) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty , The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex). Still have stutters on the animations (sex animations), tutorial of traits needs to explain better,hack-a-tron gonna work or its a scam. let change the name on the saves.Overall the potential of the game is there.
Well Lin the hotel lady isn't slutty at all but I can get where you are coming from.
I do agree with the hack a tron thing. Has anybody gotten it to work or is it bugged?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks very nice and promissing. Really attractive animations and graphics, good job(y) But, I really missed sounds and moans during intimate scenes. Sounds are very important, at least for me. So, I can't give max rating, because of this.

Reactions: Triple OG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks very nice and promissing. Really attractive animations and graphics, good job(y) But, I really missed sounds and moans during intimate scenes. Sounds are very important, at least for me. So, I can't give max rating, because of this.
well adding sounds to sexscenes isn't that easy and wouldn't add much to game.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Adding sounds would probably be a pain in the arse for the dev, not to mention a lot of fellow pervs are probably like me and just listen to their own music playing these games dude.
Any game thats had sounds during sex I tend to turn down cuz i dont want the whole house knowing i'm playing some pr0n game :LUL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
DAMMMN I am hella slow...I just realized u4ia=Euphoria it just hit me as I laid in bed last night for some reason out of literally no where. lol
Never watched the trailer I see ...

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Adding sounds would probably be a pain in the arse for the dev, not to mention a lot of fellow pervs are probably like me and just listen to their own music playing these games dude.
Any game thats had sounds during sex I tend to turn down cuz i dont want the whole house knowing i'm playing some pr0n game :LUL:
You can always turn sounds off and leave just music. So, everybody takes, what he needs. But best games have sex sounds and developers don't complain about it being pain in the arse ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Any names of those "best games"? I've only seen mediocre or bad games with sex sounds. But it seems I've missed good games if you're right.
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

(One friken thread. Reacted to posts on ONE thread today. ONE FRICKEN THREAD!)

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and Cahmon

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That girl Sea i ve seen her in another game i think? or is just a coincidence, i don t remember the game though, i ve played so many it s hard to track down.
Oh, I dunno, maybe in this very dev's last game LoF? I mean, Drifty did mention that she'd reappear in this game.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
FashionBusiness
Anna Exciting Affection
You lost all credibility the second you named Fashion Business as a "best game". That game can only be summarized as "a series of poorly animated sex scenes featuring a decent looking girl, strung together with an entirely non-sensical plot."

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
You lost all credibility the second you named Fashion Business as a "best game". That game can only be summarized as "a series of poorly animated sex scenes featuring a decent looking girl, strung together with an entirely non-sensical plot."
These are in my favorite list, but as I understand not among your favorites. Initial argument from you was that it is not possible to create animated scenes with proper sounds. Given examples tell different story, with different animation quality, not necessarily best (for you), but good enough in combination with sounds. In conclusion, different games for different tastes, but good sounds, definitely, makes game better.
So, thank you for comments and enjoy your game ;)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
These are in my favorite list, but as I understand not among your favorites. Initial argument from you was that it is not possible to create animated scenes with proper sounds. Given examples tell different story, with different animation quality, not necessarily best (for you), but good enough in combination with sounds. In conclusion, different games for different tastes, but good sounds, definitely, makes game better.
So, thank you for comments and enjoy your game ;)
Don't put words in my mouth. Here's my post again below. Maybe I'm blind, but can you please point out in which part of my reply did I say or even vaguely imply "it's not possible to create animated scenes with proper sounds"?

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
this game is way more interesting then leap of faith. LOF was so boring to me, i could never play it. And the girls weren't sexy either...

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes