Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
In other news, it has been proven by our researchers that providing the creature known as 'troll' with its natural sustenance, attention, only makes things more challenging, and leads the providers of said nourishment to a neverending cycle of frustration!

Don't. Feed. The troll. C'mon guys, I know you're smarter than this, make us proud.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In other news, it has been proven by our researchers that providing the creature known as 'troll' with its natural sustenance, attention, only makes things more challenging, and leads the providers of said nourishment to a neverending cycle of frustration!

Don't. Feed. The troll. C'mon guys, I know you're smarter than this, make us proud.
Definitely Right Correct , even do NOT face Palm him it increase his reactions unfortunately.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Almost 30 years of public internet, and still people don't deal with trolls properly. This reminds me of the "try Alt+F4 to boost your game" era, at least that one is almost dead now. But Trolls, Oh boy! People are slow on that one. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
Unsurprisingly, good stuff from Drifty. The story so far is interesting enough to keep me following along. I didn't feel the urge to strangle the MC at any point. The girls introduced so far are nice (not CeCe, Lexi, or Holly caliber, but I'm sure they'll grow on me). I'm not sure yet on the stats system. I like the concept, though.

I'm definitely looking forward to more.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just finished this first episode and so far its interesting but i guess it is to be expected from someone like Drifty. Got an issue though, the hacker thing doesn't seem to be working, i turn it on and once i close the app it turns of, i go back into it and it show as turned off so am i missing something or is just not working atm in ep1?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished this first episode and so far its interesting but i guess it is to be expected from someone like Drifty. Got an issue though, the hacker thing doesn't seem to be working, i turn it on and once i close the app it turns of, i go back into it and it show as turned off so am i missing something or is just not working atm in ep1?
prolly not working yet.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Hey folks,
Is there a line/s of code I can comment out to rid my game of the "genuine/ trusted source " for my saves???
If yes please tell me where I should look for it.. Cheers..

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Dev Diary, May 19th, 2023

Started the week strong by going on a shopping spree and buying more than 200 new assets, and getting them properly installed and backed up on both machines. This is actually more fiddly and time-consuming than you might expect, but it's done now and I jumped right into doing the episode two prologue.

I always enjoy doing the prologues, as they have a simpler setup and are more like kinetic short stories without any need to check for earlier choices and stuff like that.

So for now, I'm at 139 story renders and 717 animated frames, which isn't bad for about 4 days of work.

As promised, you'll have a chance to design Anita's roommate friend who's a love interest, so let's dive into it with something simple. Body shape. Nothing too crazy in dimensions, but zoom it and you'll see that they are far from the same.

If you are a $10 and above tier, you click here to use your second vote. If you are a $20 and above tier, click here to use your third vote.

Next week, the winner will be presented with different skin options.

Happy voting, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and I like this first release a lot.
The mystery regarding the MC (and his mom) is keeping me engaged and I love how a lot of characters may have skeletons in their closet/secrets.

Looking forward to how things develop in the future updates.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Played CH1 and my god, am i impressed.... Loved the small LoF cameo from Sea (still clumsy as ever XD) and the bunny slippers!!!

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes