Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you should if you have cleaned trashes in front and on top of it.
^^^ exactly! There are 2 doors going into the trailer from outside, the dresser is in the hall between the 2 sections of the house. Clean everything, If you already have cleaned everything, kitchen, living room, spare room, back entrance, bathroom, master bedroom, then go ahead and move the dresser.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My 2 cent.
In this moment, after the first episode, Leap Of Faith is still better so far.
MC is bland, the story a bit confusing and in my opinion not so interesting (again, compared to LoF).
Let's see next episodes.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
The first episode is good. The set-up is decent, animations are very good and the perks system has potential. I enjoyed this more than I originally expected.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright, finally got to this... Have only done one playthrough so I can't comment on any differences depending on skill routes. Also haven't read everyone's views of the game because I wanted to go in as unspoiled as I can be at my advanced age.

I feel like this is going to suffer from one of the number one issues I had with LoF (Leap of Faith) and that's simply too many potential love interests (especially generic white chicks). Other than that there are some bugs with the interface or lack of clarity about what order to do things in, not too surprising when I am playing a beta. In the club scene in particular I clicked on Teagan before I'd clicked on anyone else and the game wouldn't advance after that.
Overall, this was really strong for a first release which is to be expected when it is coming from an established developer such as Driftygames. I like how there are numerous questions we want/need answered but I am worried that it could be overly ambitious. The hints of a possible Manchurian Candidate or The Prisoner type of game are intriguing and lead to a belief that the beginning scene with Ana is after many training montages in the future. However, we will have to wait and see if that is true.

Personally, was hoping for a simple tale of a boy meets Teagan and lives happily ever after making cute redheaded babies with her... or just practicing a lot.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I feel like this is going to suffer from one of the number one issues I had with LoF (Leap of Faith) and that's simply too many potential love interests (especially generic white chicks)
just wait until it focuses on one or two and turns the rest into background characters, like LoF did

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
just wait until it focuses on one or two and turns the rest into background characters, like LoF did
We shall see, I feel like this may be better since it looks like we are being introduced to everyone in the beginning instead of having to go through multiple updates with characters being added to the story. But I am worried that I went for Teagan but the story is going to focus on Unknown hoodie girl and Samantha/Electra.

• Sad
Reactions: beef-devourer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Either I have no idea what you're talking about, or you only did one or 2 play throughs. The "rest" of the girls only become "background characters" when you choose a specific girl(or couple) to pursue, but each girl has her own route where she is the main LI. there are like 9-12 alternant play throughs for LOF (if you count setting Chris up as a route variant). Every girl has a route where they are the focus.

It will be fun to see how he changes things in u4ia. He has already stepped away from the LOF format by adding the sandbox.

Who knows what's to come.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 2 things are certain: no cece and lexi won't be concerting on that island which isn't on any maps.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes