cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The million dollar question is, which LI uses the same model in the current game? :unsure:
well we all know who'd be kaz's 1st choice.

How do you get the scene with Celeste for the Jet Ski key?
go to showers on 2nd free roam after delivering beer and sun lotion etc and then checking other side of beach where sam is alone and then goto showers to get jet ski key.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020

I have been working on visuals all week, and for now have a small render queue going. I've been rendering constantly all week, so the numbers are now at 248 story renders and 1,288 animated frames.
I really don't like how Daz Studio does lipstick. If you apply it normally by adding the lipstick that comes with the assets, you will see a very harsh line between the lip and skin, so I've been manually drawing on lipstick to the face textures instead as I think the result is much better. And a mature woman should look good in bright red lipstick. This time, Synne got the special treatment, and I also took the time to fix the weird breast she had at the beach due to a clothing asset I tried on had adjusted them without me noticing.
For the February preview, here's the new and improved Synne in a render from episode 3 (4k version at ).

Daz studio is also every developer's boob-job nightmare, as the breasts aren't high-res enough to support the "collision" with the male member, so I also spent two full days preparing and enhancing breasts for a boob-job. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the result.
Last week's cosmetic poll ended up with option 4 winning. And I just came up with a good backstory as to why her top looks like that. :)

All in all, I'm having a blast, and for what feels like the first time since I started u4ia, there are no bugs, weird outputs, render mishaps, assets with errors, updates that break things, or lots of things that need to be sorted that's not related to actual work. Just me posing and doing what I love.
Take care, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes, it is. And of course I went romantic. It fits Teagan. Still this "option missed". Makes me mad.
I wouldn't pay too much attention to this, as some of the end-of-chapter summaries seem to be bugged (hopefully just the text and not the flags in the game code). It happened to me with Evangeline with whom I was supposed to meet for a future date when it wasn't like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes