VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Evidently, this game has an eventuality that exists in a quantum superstate where the results of the paternity of mc and his daughter will be contingent upon whether or not he chooses to fuck her. Kind of like if Schrodinger's cat was trapped in a box with the MC's dick and if that dick fucked the cat it would get to live. You know... science!
I'm not sure it works quite like Schrodinger's cat does... We aren't putting Kayla in a box with poison... we're just waiting on the paternity test before the Mc put's anything in her box...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure it works quite like Schrodinger's cat does... We aren't putting Kayla in a box with poison... we're just waiting on the paternity test before the Mc put's anything in her box...
While we are on the subject, the arguing about who gets the waifus is puerile because there is an infinite amount of waifus in an infinite multiverse, a new universe of which begins every time someone hits the start button and branches every time someone hits the load button. If you can't bring yourself to share one of an infinite amount of snatch it is clear that mommy never loved you and daddy wasn't there to take you to the fair.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
While we are on the subject, the arguing about who gets the waifus is puerile because there is an infinite amount of waifus in an infinite multiverse, a new universe of which begins every time someone hits the start button and branches every time someone hits the load button. If you can't bring yourself to share one of an infinite amount of snatch it is clear that mommy never loved you and daddy wasn't there to take you to the fair.
Mommy took me to the fair and then left me there. My name is Billy Batson. SHAZAM!!

:LOL::LOL:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
shazam's alter ego and step-brother of mary marvel.
Are you kidding me , I ask about one , you give me 3 I do not know OK. :devilish::devilish: yes I live under rock in dark cave.:p
and NO we are not in the same thread that I ignore it a very long time ago. :p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you kidding me , I ask about one , you give me 3 I do not know OK. :devilish::devilish: yes I live under rock in dark cave.:p
and NO we are not in the same thread that I ignore it a very long time ago. :p
billy batson is shazam (latter's alter ego actually) and mary marvel (alter ego is mary bromfield) is billy batson's adoptive sister. no wonder all girls are leaving you since they don't want to live in cave.

well actually 2 threads (3 if you still hang around lof).

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
billy batson is shazam (latter's alter ego actually) and mary marvel (alter ego is mary bromfield) is billy batson's adoptive sister. no wonder all girls are leaving you since they don't want to live in cave.

well actually 2 threads (3 if you still hang around lof).
screenshot0002.png
MY new Angel princess Kate , but she is a side character = the fem mc friend.:cry::cry::cry:
Hopping she will help me after losing my beloved Poppy :cry::cry:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes