VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kazanovaromeo I probably won't go after her. There's two others on the banner I'm gonna go for. The chocolate hottie and the redhead between the MC and the little girl(Not the little girl, so don't try and be a funny guy. lol), if they are LIs.
forget it , till now the little and her sis are Mc daughter and our brillient dev said NO INCEST Or Loli in his game but there is plan to change that :WeSmart:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Anyway, I've procrastinated long enough and my meds are now hittin me harder than Tyson and threatenin to bite my ear off. Night, all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Kazanovaromeo I probably won't go after her. There's two others on the banner I'm gonna go for. The chocolate hottie and the redhead between the MC and the little girl(Not the little girl, so don't try and be a funny guy. lol), if they are LIs.
forget it , till now the little and her sis are Mc daughter and our brillient dev said NO INCEST Or Loli in his game but there is plan to change that :WeSmart:
It's not that there's a "plan" to change that, it's that the "plan" is to let the player choose if she's really his daughter or not (Kinda like the choice in another game whether a former girlfriend got pregnant or not before the game started) If you say yes, she's MCs bio-daughter, then no LI for her. If she's NOT bio-daughter, then she's on the menu.

The little one will never be on the menu.

Reactions: Grif1001

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's not that there's a "plan" to change that, it's that the "plan" is to let the player choose if she's really his daughter or not (Kinda like the choice in another game whether a former girlfriend got pregnant or not before the game started) If you say yes, she's MCs bio-daughter, then no LI for her. If she's NOT bio-daughter, then she's on the menu.

The little one will never be on the menu.
I am confused now cause I alredy meet her and we discussed our f/d situation ,so, I think that the "plan" is the player will discover the opposite , :unsure:or when that choice you said will be.:unsure::unsure:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am confused now cause I alredy meet her and we discussed our f/d situation ,so, I think that the "plan" is the player will discover the opposite , :unsure:or when that choice you said will be.:unsure::unsure:
Evidently, this game has an eventuality that exists in a quantum superstate where the results of the paternity of mc and his daughter will be contingent upon whether or not he chooses to fuck her. Kind of like if Schrodinger's cat was trapped in a box with the MC's dick and if that dick fucked the cat it would get to live. You know... science!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Evidently, this game has an eventuality that exists in a quantum superstate where the results of the paternity of mc and his daughter will be contingent upon whether or not he chooses to fuck her. Kind of like if Schrodinger's cat was trapped in a box with the MC's dick and if that dick fucked the cat it would get to live. You know... science!
OK , thank you very much , we will see. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes