VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well not in use (outside sci-fi), possibly in development to remove blinding effect.

you still haven't checked my present on this thread.
why ?:unsure: you said NO X-ray and I ask for replacement , so give me thing to terminate him.:WeSmart:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Grif1001 - saw this earlier today. Given the State you live in, you might remember them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
terminate who?

your present doesn't have anything to do with any glasses.
terminate Poppy's BF , and your present on goggls or scopes with ray to detect him is what I need :devilish: check(ready aim reload) of last page.:WeSmart:

• Sad
Reactions: cxx

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
terminate Poppy's BF , and your present on goggls or scopes with ray to detect him is what I need :devilish: check(ready aim reload) of last page.:WeSmart:
Oh, NOW you want to shoot someone? I thought you wanted to torture? Dev needs to give us a garrote or a knife and I'll happily end that dude's life. :WeSmart:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Oh, NOW you want to shoot someone? I thought you wanted to torture? Dev needs to give us a garrote or a knife and I'll happily end that dude's life. :WeSmart:
Hey do you think that we can bribe him to go away then we convince the dev to make Poppy LI :unsure::unsure: cause I am ready to make indvidual playthrough just for her. :giggle::love:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hey do you think that we can bribe him to go away then we convince the dev to make Poppy LI :unsure::unsure: cause I am ready to make indvidual playthrough just for her. :giggle::love:
Bro, tbh I don't even know who Poppy is. I played like a few minutes of this just to check it out and then back to the other game I'm workin on. But I'm always down to cuck someone or put a hurtin on someone in a game to get their girl. So, if you can convince the dev of any idea you come up with to get someone's girl, I'll back you up.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Bro, tbh I don't even know who Poppy is. I played like a few minutes of this just to check it out and then back to the other game I'm workin on. But I'm always down to cuck someone or put a hurtin on someone in a game to get their girl. So, if you can convince the dev of any idea you come up with to get someone's girl, I'll back you up.
thanks a lot dear friend , but I am sure you will love this game , cause "this game has a soul , yes it does" REALY. :love::love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Kazanovaromeo I probably won't go after her. There's two others on the banner I'm gonna go for. The chocolate hottie and the redhead between the MC and the little girl(Not the little girl, so don't try and be a funny guy. lol), if they are LIs.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes