DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
As I see others are doing the score system... I only rated the ones I'd like/dislike:

Other ideas:
- Sleep molesting/sex [which the VN already kind of showed but in the future, the MC/any of the girls should be out cold/only waking up after being had at for a while]
- Swallowing [cum]
- Accidental drugs/alien mind altering [to make the females obsessive over Mark]
- Include in the female domination: facesitting and forced orgasm
- Sleep molesting/sex [which the VN already kind of showed but in the future, the MC/any of the girls should be out cold/only waking up after being had at for a while]

try to avoid this one, as it breaks patreon's ToS - ICSTOR too had that in game, then he changed dialogues & was back up again

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021

try to avoid this one, as it breaks patreon's ToS - ICSTOR too had that in game, then he changed dialogues & was back up again
I didn't understand what is it?. Please explain in detail.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
non-consensual sex is treated as rape, it goes against patreon's ToS
when women are asleep/unconscious , if MC plays with them without their permission/consent it is treated as rape
Got it! What was already in the game (Scene with Aisha) is non-consensual sex? What do you think?

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
What does it mean?
It means that Mark or one of the girls would be asleep but does not wake up while being touched. This could be due to them being a strong sleeper, being too tired, being drugged or some other alien/sci-fi technology.
They might wake up after a few hours and discover that the person is still touching them or they might wake up in the morning after everything has happened.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
17MOONKEYS

A work around/solution to this is to have a prior scene where the person has a thought of wanting it to happen to them
or the better option;
making a separate patch that includes those scenes and upload it to F95 exclusively. Come Inside did this with their game (via LewdPatcher) to bypass Patreon's rules

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of UFO [v0.3.3 Ch. 2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan UFO [v0.3.3 Ch. 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of UFO [Ch.1 v0.28.8b]

di un fan UFO [Ch.1 v0.28.8b]

of UFO [Ch.1 v0.23.6b]

di un fan UFO [Ch.1 v0.23.6b]

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Interesting and original but still lacking in content, absent animated scenes.
I hope the update times will be acceptable and constant and that there are many animations.
I will wait for future developments, for now there are not enough elements to express an evaluation.
Thanks for the game and good luck.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes