KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
If I may make a suggestion.... I know that it will take more work, but could you make most of the fetishes optional? Personally, I am not a fan of feet, armpits, or breastfeeding. If those could be avoided, that would be awesome, but it is not a game-breaker for me. I will still enjoy the rest of the game, I will just need to hit the keys really fast to get through the parts I don't like.

I'm not saying that this is a Must, it is just my thoughts on the matter. If there is any way I can help; like doing renders, copy/editing, and so forth, please let me know.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
What about other game such as Estate Dom?
almost all top games have some scenes and tags that should be banned from patron but everyone is using some sort of loophole to not get banned.
like girls saying they have a fantasy and dream of being raped, mc hearing that and then raping them but they liking it.
or the player can enter the relationship and age of the characters, the whole landlady/roommate thing comes from there.
and many other loopholes

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
almost all top games have some scenes and tags that should be banned from patron but everyone is using some sort of loophole to not get banned.
like girls saying they have a fantasy and dream of being raped, mc hearing that and then raping them but they liking it.
or the player can enter the relationship and age of the characters, the whole landlady/roommate thing comes from there.
and many other loopholes
But patreon does not actively check the game contents, just the tags on the forums (like f95)?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes