zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
I don't have much hope for an update to the game, the author's F95 page is not allowed to view, and I haven't replied to messages in a long time. The 0.47 progress rate is 30%. I've teased other people's games as slow games before, but this game has slowed down too, with not many updates before 0.45 to 0.46. I also don't want the game to end like this. I hope the author will stick with it. Also, you can set up a lower subscription so that more people can support you. I like steady updates, so I subscribe to Summer Story even when I don't play it because I know the writer is at work.
A steady stream of updates allows game translators like me to see the promise of the game and do more promotion.

• Wow
Reactions: MikeOG

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I don't have much hope for an update to the game, the author's F95 page is not allowed to view, and I haven't replied to messages in a long time. The 0.47 progress rate is 30%. I've teased other people's games as slow games before, but this game has slowed down too, with not many updates before 0.45 to 0.46. I also don't want the game to end like this. I hope the author will stick with it. Also, you can set up a lower subscription so that more people can support you. I like steady updates, so I subscribe to Summer Story even when I don't play it because I know the writer is at work.
A steady stream of updates allows game translators like me to see the promise of the game and do more promotion.
He also did a short game in between 0.46 and 0.47

Reactions: ct4me and Punto

furballs

Jul 24, 2021
This I think is one of my favorite games of all time (probably in the top 4 or 5 at the least) The Devs other games is starting very well.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UFO-CH3-0.4.6RevisedBeta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: robin1970

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
1675829941606.png
well, I think its a little too soon for me that is, cause I cant think of what too say about it, except that I kinda like what you got going so far

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Is the FUTA avoidable?
Not played the last two updates yet as I still got a lot of games to get through and I'n not sure yet if we have to fuck them was added since last I played.
Or even worse if you have to get fucked by them (which I'm hopeing personally is either never in the game or if so is always avoidable.
But I'm gonna say I think you could avoid sex with one sofar but no you can't actually avoid seeing them in all their glory.
Since there's atleast one in the game and I wanna say she is one of the supporting character's sorta.
Also as aparently it's the future where they all wear next to nothing because of what looks like severe shortage of cloth.
And an over abundance of latex and everone knows you can ony make really sexy skimpy cloths out of Latex.
Whch never was any good at hiding the massive members all Futa's seem to have.
Well then again if I think about it they barely keep what the MC has between his legs coverd so they have fuck all chance of covering her monster.

P.S. I like the game I can live with the Futa part my only real complaint is the early sex with Nana was far far to short and that dosn't bode well for future sex scene's but I live in hope :devilish:

P.S. played updates and still sex with Futa is avoidable.
what there was of the update was enjoyable.
And as a bonus it seems I got to add another.... no wait correction two more muppets that have no sense of humour to my Ignore list from the bottom of this post :)

Just sayin.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes