Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I still didn't understand the commitment and aspirations of this dev against this project with excellent potential, but if he wants to get the best, my advice is to proceed with updates that do not exceed the month supported by a time bar.
There are many good games here but most of us lose interest in following them for the slowness of development which often anticipate abandonment, adding a time bar would make you to recover the trust of many users who would accelerate the financial support process.
Try to believe if you have skills and if this is your main activity or you want to become such.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I still didn't understand the commitment and aspirations of this dev against this project with excellent potential, but if he wants to get the best, my advice is to proceed with updates that do not exceed the month supported by a time bar.
There are many good games here but most of us lose interest in following them for the slowness of development which often anticipate abandonment, adding a time bar would make you to recover the trust of many users who would accelerate the financial support process.
Try to believe if you have skills and if this is your main activity or you want to become such.
I will write today or tomorrow what is happening.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Many of you are asking how the game development is going, so I'm going to tell you.

I had some mental issues, so I wasn't able to work on the novel for 2 weeks.

A week ago I returned to work. I'm working in USA as a truck driver of a 53ft semi truck. This job earns me a lot of money, so I can buy any assets for renders I want.

I've been working on the novel for 4 days now, so probably the new update is gonna be released in a month or so. I'm living in a truck, and this limits me in abilities and in development speed, but I'm still doing it every day!

I have a clear plan, I know what to do!

This game is going to be full with sexiness, bright colors, positive emotions and kindness.

Special thanks to people who help me with translation and grammar, people who help with advices and feedback, I couldn't have made this game without you.

D6DB0585-06C8-4BDE-99C2-410CC6EBDD8C.jpeg
BEB5A9E4-7391-4A6E-988F-98C38E7D98A7.jpeg

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
thanks for keeping us updated. hope you are doing well!!

imo this is the most important for a dev! knowing where you are going with the story & game and what your goals are

This game is going to be full with sexiness, bright colors, positive emotions and kindness.
perfect, exactly what i love to see!
keep up the great work, can't wait for the next update!

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Many of you are asking how the game development is going, so I'm going to tell you.

A week ago I returned to work. I'm working in USA as a truck driver of a 53ft semi truck. This job earns me a lot of money, so I can buy any assets for renders I want.

I've been working on the novel for 4 days now, so probably the new update is gonna be released in a month or so. I'm living in a truck, and this limits me in abilities and in development speed, but I'm still doing it every day!

Special thanks to people who help me with translation and grammar, people who help with advices and feedback, I couldn't have made this game without you.

View attachment 1534648
View attachment 1534652
Keep on trucking, thank for doing hard job to keep supplies on the run.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
just played the game and looks good.
Like the star trek refrences :)

Just one thing isn't the aisha mind set swing too fast?
going from i am a very religious person to i am a surrogate mother / sex object for a boy i only just met.

Should this be more gradual?

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
just played the game and looks good.
Like the star trek refrences :)

Just one thing isn't the aisha mind set swing too fast?
going from i am a very religious person to i am a surrogate mother / sex object for a boy i only just met.

Should this be more gradual?
Do you remember the side effects of MilkoGEN? Also, the additional explanation will be in the next version.

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017

View attachment 1534648
View attachment 1534652
Very nice truck! Opening up like this and explaining your situation may not have been easy so I commend you on that. Also don't worry about the impatient people and those who throw slander (although surprisingly, everyone on this thread is awesome). As long as you are truthful with how development is moving you are already better than 90% of the devs on this website. As always I will be here to help with the English and other discrepancies.
(y)

P.S. Take care of yourself above anything else. I can only imagine how much trucking long distances can take a toll on someone.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Very nice truck! Opening up like this and explaining your situation may not have been easy so I commend you on that. Also don't worry about the impatient people and those who throw slander (although surprisingly, everyone on this thread is awesome). As long as you are truthful with how development is moving you are already better than 90% of the devs on this website. As always I will be here to help with the English and other discrepancies.
(y)

P.S. Take care of yourself above anything else. I can only imagine how much trucking long distances can take a toll on someone.
Thanks etarg for the motivating words. Your help with English grammar was the best.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TNVL and etarg

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Do you remember the side effects of MilkoGEN? Also, the additional explanation will be in the next version.
Yes i remember but if she was already 2 weeks on that drug i think here first reaction is a bit odd.
if the drug has a so strong mental effect i wouldn't exept here to complain as violently that there is a boy in here bed.
but offcourse if you go down the route that it can create a dual personality that she has to strugle with and eventualy come to terms with it would make sense.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Yes i remember but if she was already 2 weeks on that drug i think here first reaction is a bit odd.
if the drug has a so strong mental effect i wouldn't exept here to complain as violently that there is a boy in here bed.
but offcourse if you go down the route that it can create a dual personality that she has to strugle with and eventualy come to terms with it would make sense.
I totally agree with you, your reaction is normal. The next version will make this process clear and organic.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Wow you are a trucker?? Thats awesome man. I've always wanted to be a trucker but life problems got in the way and had to settle for another career. Maybe after few years I might drop what Im doing and join trucking.
And I hope you feel better - take your time. Trucking should always come before anything else haha.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes